What is race?

What is race?

yes.

A broad genetic/cultural umbrella

F1

a competition between runners, horses, vehicles, etc. to see which is the fastest in covering a set course.

What is love?

Flag

A competition of speed, as in running or riding.

Sup Forums's way of pretending to be better than other people because people who look similar to them actually did something with their lives.

Baby dont hurt me.

Race = Nationality.

Don't hurt me.

Something people hate and then pretend doesnt exist.

no more

according to evola it's "the spirit" or something

Baby don't gas me

Baby don't hurt me

That graph shows two clearly distinguishable groups. "Genetic distance" isn't a singular value.

Two blacks will have black kids
Two whites will have white kids

Until that stops being true race exists

Niggers

>Providing no factual evidence backing your claim and just crossing out the provided evidence of your opponents claim.
Cancer

subspecies

>That graph shows two clearly distinguishable groups.
Why are you talking about something completely unrelated?

In almost all cases, a red dot is closer to the closest blue dot than it is to the farthest red dot.

There is more distance ACROSS one group than BETWEEN the groups.

Not my fault you can't count pixels.

>Why are you talking about something completely unrelated?
no u.

>the variation between races is unrelated to the variation between races

Ok senpai.

Came to say this

We did have the answer until leftist subverters thrashed our institutions

>>the variation between races is unrelated to the variation between races
you don't even know what you're arguing you retarded faggot fuck

your argument is that the variation in a single race is relevant to the difference between multiple races.

>lol lik u wyte boi is smar buh we got uhh black mayn dat is as smar as one uhhh yo whyte bois das in da miduh der

>Okay you are right, but if you were arguing this strawman I made up instead, you would be wrong! I win again!

Biological differences as a result of mutations and migration. Culture only emerges after evolution and intellectual development.

Biology is the root, Culture is the flower.

Heidegger wrote extensively about race and I would recommend reading his essays on it for a comprehensive analysis. I'll give a quick run down here though.

Racial identity as an ongoing project of self-overcoming. Not a static category that is easily deconstructed and mocked by proles who only ever scratch the surface of issues but something directional and amorphous. Race is like a river and you can never step into the same river twice but it's still a river. It's always racing ahead.

Race does not deny meaning but of reaffirms meaning. Getting to the heart or the logos of something. Returning to the source in order to drive ahead.

>tfw effort posting on pol

Why do i even try? Here's a funny picture.