Sup Sup Forums, this just happened to me last night...

Sup Sup Forums, this just happened to me last night. Basically I work late at a fastfood joint and have to walk through a no-go zone in the middle of the night(I live in malmö mind you). Been doing this for 2 years now and nothing happnend to me untill last night.

I left work at 1am and walked home when I went pass a group of immigrant aged 16-25 something most somalians and arabs but some slavs aswell. The road I walk by usually empty at that hour but that night and it made me kind curious whats going on. Pretty quick I realized they're in the middle of some minor drugdeal which is not a rare sign here in swedish ghetto. The road was dark so I had my phone's light on when I walk and the light caught their attention so they freaked out a little bit
>ayy yo what you lookin' at whitey, said one of them in threaten tone.
I was tired and didnt want any trouble so I kept walking without answering them. They realized I was not a threat so they laughed and 5 of them started to go after me. I walked faster but they eventually caught up and circled me.

They were five young immigrants like I said earlier and they were skinny fat manlets for swedish standard. I realize I could take them in a heartbeat. Me? Im just 190cm, 86kg, 10% bodyfat with blackbelt in karate and 3 years thaiboxing experience.
>sup whitey what yo business being here this is our street mofukka
At that moment I realized there would be blood flowing and it'd be me curbstomping these sandniggers manlets. I didn't have any weapon on me but with my physique mentioned earlier it'd be pretty trivial for me.

Suddenly a wave of empathy washes over me like I've never experienced before. Look at me I have a good upbringing in white middle class Sweden, never experienced hardship in my life and now having a good job that can support myself and my gf. On top of that I'm blessed with superior nordic genetics that make me look like a god next to these guy. Meanwhile they're coming from wartorn part of the world, never had a childhood I had and now being hated strangers in their own country. They look poor, out of shape and miserable.
>I just walk home from work, I said empathically knowing they'd kill to be working and earning money like other respectable swede.
>gimme yo wallet, said one of them while pulling a small knife.
I have combat experience from the army so this shouldnt be a problem for me. I'd quickly grab his noodle arm, get his knife and start slashing them one by one. But then I realize I have no right to take away the life of a human being especially when they/their parents have tried so hard to preserve it. I only had about 200$ in my wallet and my bank card I can just disable it when I come home hopefully they're not technically literate enough to do anything with it before that. It's a small price to pay not to commit the sin of wrath/murder and especially not to punish these confused young men too harshly. So I handed them my wallet.
>and yo phone yo gayass cracka
This time I hesitated. My brand new iPhone 7 with all my life stored in it. No way can I separate myself from it. The guy with that knife came closer. I tried to explain how important the phone is for me and promise Id give them the money equal to what it's worth the next day when I go to work but they didnt listen. At the end I submitted myself and gave him it wishing the money he get from selling for 1/3 of its price would help him establish in racist swedish society.

They walked away laughing loudy and something inside me also feels funny. If I acted upon anger and not logic I'd be a murderer and these young men who have a whole life ahead of them wouldnt be alive to return to their families. See Sup Forums, the lesson here is pace and love will aways prevail and if everybody would think twice before hurting another human being the world would be a much better place

How cucked can you get?

>somalians and arabs but some slavs aswell
>some slavs aswell

at this point i realised your a SHILL.
>Suddenly a wave of empathy washes over me like I've never experienced before. Look at me I have a good upbringing in white middle class Sweden, never experienced hardship in my life and now having a good job that can support myself and my gf

your story is complete BS.

What the fuck Sven? This story started out good but turned into shit. How much of a cuck can someone be? See people like you are the problem with Sweden, willingly give them your wallet and phone to avoid violence instead of beating them to a pulp so they know their place.

2/10 bait for making me reply

So this...is the the power of of Swedish humor....
Wow.

fuck u

We barely have any russian here but lots of balkan slavs especially bosnians. They identify themselves with the muslims and are regularly being seen with MENA gangs. It's not white vs non-whites here but non-swede vs swede

>bag of dicks
>posting a literal reddit meme on Sup Forums.

That's why we shouldn't worship Jesus or any other dumb fucking love god.

>balkan slavs especially bosnians
>identify themselves with the muslims

so they are not slavs then.

I can confirm this is normie swedish mindset, "I'm superior, even if Jamal fucks my wife"

nice larp

They look like slavs, speak slavic language and act like slavs. They're slavs!

not in my book.

btw, ask cro- and serbian anons.
they'll tell you.

Is this a copypasta?

Literally happened to me. Filling a police report now but just for the insurance. I dont want their life ruined by this minor thing

I thought I was brainwashed by your hateful rhetoric but I'm glad I wasnt.

>I thought I was brainwashed by your hateful rhetoric but I'm glad I wasnt.

nobody believes you.

gtfo SHILL.

I know is bullshit but i belive you Sven.

fast food and walking to work is not a good job or life bitch tits

This is the problem with white superiority people. Swedes are the extreme example, they believe their inherent superiority protects them, but in reality Sweden is a great country because of hard work and sacrifice.

Anti-racists, liberals etc generally believe in the inherent superiority of the white race so they see no reason to fight.

THere is no inherent superiority and those nations that will not fight will die.

you know the thing that made me angriest about that story is how long it was. why didnt you just greentext it?

>16-25 something most somalians and arabs but some slavs aswell.

thats where your story falls apart you vpn using faggot
none of the ex-yu in malmo would ever go near a nigger
they keep to themselves and other slavs, but wouldnt be caught dead with a nigger
we had our own weedmen and guys for harder stuff if you wanted it and we didnt deal with niggers. ever.

saged and reported

>more butthurt slavs chimp in
Half of rosengÄrd are Bosnians and they're generally heavier criminals than MENA

>butthurt slavs chimp in
I made my peace with malmo when I left

but I know for a fact; we dont mix with the niggers
we have oru systems, they have theirs. we dont mix.

Subhuman balkanshits are no different to turks and gypsies

Okay, Chairman Mao

Well Im not well versed in underworld grouping but the fact that they live in close proximity, usually dealing with scummy stuffs anf generally anti swedish mindset. It's not an impossiblity that they happen to be seen with eachother from time to time.

Hahaha living in the north, up here the worst thing i have ever encountered (except bears, wolves and moose) was 2 russians, big and welltrained. I would say they were some kind of army soldiers or something like that.

They were making a lot noise outside doner kebab in umea scaring people and stuff. I approached them and told them to go back to russia.

I have never seen russians in north sweden ever, polish portrait salesmen yes but russians no. If they cant be nice its time to go back to russia. I met a russian in Balchik Bulgaria in 2005 and he was nice, and his wife also.

These strange unfriendly russians where do they come from? and why do they go to sweden? lets send these animals back home.

Yes it is
I AM well versed in it
and I'm telling you here and now
simply on that fact:
the story is complete bullshit

If you say so Mirsa, every gang of young immigrants roaming my street have one or two token slavs in it.

there's no way you're a real swede, with bantz like that. I reckon you're a vacationing finn.

Why did you act like a fucking cuck? You should have brought a handgun when knowing that you would pass through a ghetto and then used it to massacre these fucking derkas.

This. Almost all Swedes knows that we are the superior people. But too few know that you have to act it out.

>Vlach
>human

test

This seems believable.

>"I'm so superior I allow manlets steal my stuff and rape my sisters"