THE END FOR SWEDEN

Liberal and left-leaning news orgs are finally starting to admit that there is a serious problem in Sweden.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4251958/Perhaps-Trump-right-Swedes-immigrant-problem-real.html

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/02/22/data-analysis-true-scale-immigration-crime-sweden-five-charts/

Is Sweden about to implode?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country
dr.dk/tv/se/deadline/deadline-tv/deadline-2017-02-21#!/08:36
youtube.com/watch?v=q6Bff6fj1uY
redovisningar.malmo.se/budget_2015/?page_id=1738
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I hope so. I need some entertainment. The yanks killing each other is starting to get boring.

>Telegraph
>Daily Mail

>Liberal
>Left Leaning

What the fuck are you on?

>As if on cue

Ya got that right.

>"You look what's going on in Sweden"
>TUCK FRUMP! ani't notin on going dere
>OOOGA BOOGGA!
>BOOM BOOM!
>No stop that, Achmed, you'r ruining the narrative!

This "Sweden is the rape capital in the world" meme based on some cherrypicked data on rape statistics needs to stop.

Sweden is the safest country on earth. If you think Sweden is unsafe then you are an idiot. Other western countries have

Terrorist attacks
School shootings
Racism
Nazism
Homophobia

It is disgusting and problematic. Sweden is safe and tolerant. It is like all countries should be. You other countries are intolerant. Also there are no cars burning on the average Swedish street. The only cars that are burning are on the designated car burning streets. And if there are cars burning elsewhere it's because Swedes did it, not because immigrants did. Immigrants don't burn cars. Don't believe the meme. America is the unsafe place. Americans shoot up their schools and have riots all the time. Most Americans carry guns with them all the time.

Sure thing, Ahmed al-Germani.

>designated car burning streets
Wait didn't see that, kek'd heartily

>Making deliberately stupid posts to incite mob mentality on a norwegian smoke signalling forum
Your life must be really sad

Nice pasta, Ahmed.

>that sneaky post
>amerilards will fall for it
10/10 Kamerad

A Swedish big city has much more murders per capita every year compared to something like London and Copenhagen.

UK, Sweden and Denmark all have pretty much the same murder rate. Sweden 0.9, UK 0.9 and Denmark 1.0.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate#By_country

Malmo has twice the murders than Copenhagen. Similar population.
dr.dk/tv/se/deadline/deadline-tv/deadline-2017-02-21#!/08:36

3,8 murders per 100K population.
Twice worse than London, Paris and Copenhagen.

Why are you comparing one of the most criminal Swedish cities to the capital? I bet Stockholm has similar or less murders than Copenhagen or London

Maybe I'm trying to highlight a problem.

There might be something wrong in the area. Perhaps.

Malmö is 40%+ immigrant.

Denmark doesn't have any cities beside Copenhagen anyway. Just a a couple of countryside cottages

>"Perhaps Trump was right"

I plan on hearing that a lot for the next 8 years

>It takes murrca to make Sweden great again

You Swedish "men" make me sick.

You cant kill that what doesnt live.

>Sweden's asshole stretched beyond capacity

Malmö is also losing 500 million dollar every year and need subsidies from the rest of the country to avoid bankruptcy. The media pretend as if Malmö is a role model city because of the amount of muslims.

>deflecting
>ignoring the actual problem and pointing fingers at completely unrelated countries

Nice bait, Ahmed!

quads checked and celebrated

In fairness to the Ahmed, Germany has probably stolen the title of rape capital of the world from Sweden.

Öööh, Definetly not, haha. What the fuck are you on about?

The DM has been running plenty of anti DRUMPF stories oddly counter to it's deep seated dislike of muzzies and Eurocuckery

>left-leaning
>daily mail
>telegraph

I see what you did there.

The Daily Fail is a Tory rag mate. Just because they don't like Trump does not mean they are left leaning.

Errrr nothing happens in Sweden goyim

youtube.com/watch?v=q6Bff6fj1uY

Go back to Turkey Roach.

Malmös economy is getting worse every year. Malmö was losing 6 miljarder sek in 2015. Thats 750 million dollar.

Belopp i Mkr
Gen. statsbidrag och utjämning 2015

redovisningar.malmo.se/budget_2015/?page_id=1738

Damn just checked that number and its true!? redovisningar.malmo.se/budget_2015/?page_id=1738
Feels good that the rest of Sweden is paying for our neetbux

I'm Swedish and Trump is right.

Well, you're not a REAL Swede then.

>Sweden about to implode?
Shittiest fucking meme ever I swear. Sweden has not had a revolution for hundreds of years. There has not been significants attempts to anything as such in hundreds of years. Swedes are the most quiet and self-conscious people on this Earth and they are VERY scared to make a fool out of themselves. The only way for change in Sweden is through voting for SD in elections, otherwise this shit will happen over and over again.

Kind of sad to hear.

>designated car burning streets
Hearty kek. You niggas getting angry didn't even read the entire post.

ty based sven