Inauguration singer Jackie Evancho and ''''''''''''''''''her transgender sister'''''''''''''''''' said in an interview...

>Inauguration singer Jackie Evancho and ''''''''''''''''''her transgender sister'''''''''''''''''' said in an interview early Thursday that they want to talk to President Trump about the "unsafe" environments that can form at schools without protections for transgender students.

>Evancho said on ABC's "Good Morning America" that she wants to "enlighten" Trump on what she has seen ''''''''''''''''''''her sister''''''''''''''''''''' go through "every single day."

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320766-inauguration-singer-and-transgender-sister-hope-to-enlighten

why couldnt trump administration investigate her before?

trump is fine with trannies and gays

They probably didn't think she would be dumb enough to do this. They should tell her to fuck off. It isn't the federal government's job to force states to let trannies indulge their sick delusions.

or this was his plan all along

man this post election is such a shitshow

Well would she like to be a guy wanting to with a cute girl at school. Only to be asked out by a fucking boy dressed like a girl. They would be offended and freaked out. But only the "feeling" of the mentally disabled matter

She encouraged her brother to cut his dick off.
She can fuck off.
That is an exceptional display of cruelty, and ignorance solely to virtue signal.
Disgusting.
I Hope Trump makes that "surgery" Illegal Next.

>Sis
She means brother doesn't she...

funny thing is...Sup Forums was fucking shilling the fuck out of this girl incredibly hard.

"OMFG, SHE'S WHITE...YA WHITE NATIONAL ANTHEM, PLS BE MY AI GF...WHITEESSS YAAAAAA, HARDCORE CONVERSAIVE WHITE FEMALE, NO NIG NOG TO BUTCHURR ANTHEM! FUCK LEFTIST!

i told them about this girl months ago but noooooooooooo, this website is shit/

"sister" the left has gone full off the deep end have they? The only thing good about tranny freaks is that there operation sterilizes them so the cant spread

what sort of protection do trannies need that isn't already guaranteed to everyone else?
hurt feelings protection?

yes because Sup Forums is one person with one set of thoughts

Oh wow this talk would take 2 whole seconds.

>"It should be a states issue. Next?"

Maybe later she'll have the honor to sing for a school, then she can ask for the honor to learn English.

Who is this mental sodomite pig and why should we care?

We had an overtly gay kid at school that would wear lipstick and everything. I think they let him use the staff facilities.

15 years ago when these kids were like 1 in 2000 students. I guess now we have a trans epidemic

isn't she like 14? What do teenagers know about their sexual preferences/personal identity/mental stability at that age? She still has an entire decade to live before she's a full-grown adult

it's been one month, yet it feels like a lifetime

8 years is gonna be a roller coaster, will the left invent new ways to blow themselves the fuck out?

She types like an absolute spastic.

Does she mean brother?

no bully jackie

Just watched the video of her "sister" talking. The voice always ruins the illusion. Surely there is something they can do to the vocal cords?

not that I particularly care.

They shave them for aesthetics but I'm not sure it alters their pitch. They can do speech coaching to teach them to try to talk like women but I'm sure in person it would be pretty obvious that males have a different natural cadence after a while.

Am I the only one that misses the [point of calling them trans? Isn't the point to be recognized as the OTHER gender? Wouldn't calling them trans mean you do not accept them as the opposite gender and see them as some weird middle ground?

They literally practice for years to sound female, often with vocal coaches and shit. I'd say at least 90% of them never succeed. Some don't even seem to try.

funny thing is the left will tout her as some kind of warrior women fighting for trans rights when leading up to the inauguration they were calling for her to be raped/killed or have her forced to drink bleach.

>the left
Jews and their useful idiots*

hes officially a ''''''women''''' now

>woman

"I'm coming dahnald. I'm gonna shake my sister's Willy at you Dahnald"

>tfw you were born too late and will never fuck a qt trap classmate

>a man can now become multiple women

has science gone too far?

Well she said sis but the sis is a trans. Its all very stupid and confusing and I wish Trump or someone could just say "Look. You know which goddamn bathroom you're supposed to be in. If you don't pass then don't ask us to pretend"

>give me
>give me
>give me

There are some trannies who actually sound female. I know a regular dude who is a singer (he's not a tranny) who every now and then will put on a female voice when we're gaming. Like if we're playing H1Z1 he'll talk like a girl and say please don't kill us before we shoot them and he laughs like a girl and transitions it slowly to male. It's fucking crazy.

Trannies that sound like men are like that because they're too lazy to put effort into learning to sound female. It's pathetic.

There are also new surgeries coming out to feminize the voice, as the old ones are pretty shit. There is this Korean clinic that apparently does a very good job.

t. someone who fell for the tranny meme because I had low testosterone production, but avoided becoming a freak by just taking testosterone instead

>transgender rights
what does this mean? what are these rights based on? feelings?can i become lazy people activist, because iam a transsloth?