/clg/ CNN LEAKS GENERAL #2 - 8+ Hour Audio Link in Top Post

CNN LEAKS GENERAL use #CNNLEAKS and #CNNTAPES
cnnleaks.com
youtube.com/channel/UCL9PlYkRD3Q-RZca6CCnPKw - NEW O'Keefe Upload 2/23
projectveritas.com/

RELATED INFO FOR NOW
audiofilesveritas.s3.amazonaws.com/001T_060509_0725.mp3?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJARF4UCFCDJC2R5Q&Expires=1487870404&Signature=rZ/hG6/p11gUOZXtPNXwCff+3RA=
>8+ HOURS first full length leak. 111 hours still to find!

breitbart.com/big-government/2017/02/23/cnnleaks-cnn-editor-says-theres-no-debate-climate-change-calls-fox-news-unbearable/
>BREITBART: CNN Editors Claim ‘No Debate’ On Climate Change, Call Fox News ‘Unbearable’
youtube.com/watch?v=o3I5OceCg6c
>O'Keefe on Hannity radio program 2/21/17
archive.is/sX3wc 2/22/17
>HUFFPO: James O’Keefe Threatens To Release ‘Hundreds Of Hours’ Of Leaked Newsroom Footage Soon
archive.is/5RGLx 2/22/17
>CNN: Conservative provocateur targets CNN with secret recordings
twitter.com/GriffithsCNN
>RICHARD T. GRIFFITHS - CNN Sr. Editor - Suspected to be one first people focused on

THREADS WILL NEED
>Typed transcripts
>Edited/arranged video with captioning (see: transcribers)
>HEAVY shill defense

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

audiofilesveritas.s3.amazonaws.com/001T_060509_0725.mp3?AWSAccessKeyId=AKIAJARF4UCFCDJC2R5Q&Expires=1487870404&Signature=rZ/hG6/p11gUOZXtPNXwCff+3RA=
ufile.io/526ec
support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171906-Error-522-Connection-timed-out
twitter.com/n3rd_art/status/834797267676692481
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

These conspiracy theory threads make us all look retarded. For the sake of this sub, stop posting this delusional rhetoric that will ultimately accomplish nothing except make us look like retards.

Sage

Have a bump.
We need huge capacities of people listening because not even collective autism can listen to 100+ hours of tapes just like that.

$0.02 faggot

Eat a dick, shill.

why are you redditors replying to shills? cant you like, ignore them or sumfin?

bump
media.s3bubble.com is taking too long to respond.

It flags them and bumps the thread.

I hate you most malnigger. Maldraw or not, he ruined it for you guys.

Bump for the grand autists of Sup Forums to do their best!

Why do you think Sup Forums needs credibility in the public eye?

Pathetic shill. Fucking neck yourself you useless piece of shit. WE'RE HERE FOR THE GOD EMPEROR AND WE DO IT FOR FREE, BITCH

Fuck off shill.

>sub

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

also
bump

We need some way to organize so that we can get, say, 200 people each listening to a different hour of audio.

Where is the user who said he was going to make sure we didn't overlap?

David fuck off you fucking crackhead faggot kike piece of shit

>posting this in every important thread
Really makes you think

>CNN Editors Claim ‘No Debate’ On Climate Change, Call Fox News ‘Unbearable'

OH SHIT THIS IS HUGE!

It's fucking nothing.
Downvoted.

The board has been compromised, shills everywhere, keep on fighting the good fight

We need links to the other 18 files.

DOES ANYONE HAVE A SCREEN CAP SHOWING ALL THE MP3 FILE NAMES?

IT WAS POSTED BUT MIGHT HAVE BEEN REMOVED

There are 19 files, right? We need 19 teams then minimum to disseminate and evaluate.

autism will prevail

shotgun team number 14

--------ATTENTION---------

DO NOT LISTEN OR WATCH ANY OF JAMES O'QUEEF'S SUPPOSED TAPES.

HE IS A CONFIRMED RUSSIAN NATIONAL WHO USES TOP OF THE LINE RUSSIAN CGI AND EDITING SOFTWARE TO MAKE HIS TAPES.

THIS IS PURE RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA DESIGNED TO UNDERMINE THE FAITH IN THIS COUNTRY'S INSTITUTIONS.

HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF FAKE NEWS FROM RUSSIA. THANK YOU

Let's make 19 throw away emails and communicate that way

Just listened to all 119 hours of audio. Its fucking nothing dont waste your time.

t. CNN

anyone got tips using Audacity to try and clear it up?

Here's a few

the best part of the podesta leaks were the ability for anons to "roll" to read random emails. I wish these recordings were organized in such a way.

That said, Im sure Okeffe and his team have listened to every single second of the recordings and will release them in batches with worse material coming out in later tapes, at least if its anything like the DNC tapes

blumpkin giving shariabloat, fuck off with your stupid EMS flag.

Nah you dilute the thread by giving them (You)'s instead of discussing the contents of the leaks. See all the replies above and all the previous threads. Not a single discussion about the contents at all.

This is not even close to the whole filename.

those are incomplete
will be formatted like:

001T_060509_0725.mp3

Colmes died. It was announced today.

Brock can't save you from the Day of the Rake, you goddamn filthy shill.

The best leaf post of all time imho top shill

you are accomplishing looking like a retard just fine without our help

Lets all punch ourselves in the sac 19 times.

Somebody post a copyable list of file names and I'll scrape and upload to YouTube.

That's the spirit user! 18 more team leaders and we can really get started here. Do we have any volunteers?

$0.02

Freedom Bump!

great thank you boost boost

does the authkey still work on other files???

I volunteer as well. Sic semper tyranus.

Filenames

SEGMENTS ALEADY DIVIDED

GET IN HERE AND WORK!

Whats this $0.02? I have been away for few weeks. Anything worth to mention in general too?

Two cents for the shills.

THANK YOU ORGANIZED KRAUT
YOU WORK IT BRO

Not on any of the one's I've tried.

Noice!

Downloaded and listening with headphones. Very boring, but somebody's gotta do this shit. Will listen for anything of note throughout the day and post findings. Bump!
t.phoneposter sitting next to my working desktop

I suggest every available and interested user tries to cover 15 minutes a day. It's going to be so boring that we can't expect more. Write down IF you heard something interesting. If you find something, debate it.

It makes no sense trying to communicate what has been listened to and what hasn't, so I suggest doing it randomly. Rolling is a nice idea. Or do various versions of your birthdate or something. This way, if we get high participation, we get through this in two weeks.

I think it's a safe bet O'Keefe's teams have evaluated the data, yes. My bet is that they got accused of editing too much with the DNC leaks that got rid of the Bob Creamer piece of shit, so this time he's releasing the full tapes. If we don't start finding the bits worth finding on our own in a timely manner, they'll hint and point us in the right direction.
Likely, someone from James's team might get excited, come to one of these threads, and tell us to look in a certain spot anonymously just so the entire thing looks more organic. This is exciting though, we will likely be costing some globalists their cushy jobs in the near future!

Literally fake news.

I can start from tomorrow, I have 3 days off, 12h a day I can get a good 36h in.

@ 59 MIN INTO THE RECORDING, A GIRL IS ASKING FOR A LOG IN, SHE GIVES IT OUT LOUD, PASSWORD AND LOG IN INFO. I AM NOT SURE IF THIS IS A CLOSED SYSTEM, OR IF IT COULD BE ACCESSED... JUST THROWING THAT OUT THERE TO ALL THE 400LBS HAXORS

I can't get in bros, is anyone else having this problem

MSM cucks pls go

Yep, that's pretty much the same reaction I had...

SEE THIS FAGGOT

fugg off cnn

Okay fellow channers, I have listened to the whole thing and I'm sorry to say there is nothing of interest. I was hoping for something, but alas there is nothing. Oh well. Let's back to trolling and ignore this one, okay?

Prove it.

They've had the material for a month, plenty of time to do their own review and package it in a video for millions of normies to see. But it was anticlimactic per usual and much of the audio was terrible grainy quality. O'Keefe is trying to be a Wikileaks of sorts and get you autist invested, but that was a completely different beast.

I'm going to hire O'Keefe as my pallbearer so he can let me down one last time.

>$0.02

Fuck off cunt

reupload part1

ufile.io/526ec

I promise to help out but im gonna wait a day or 2 because this shit is not gonna fucking load

literally you're gay, penis breath boi

Remember boys, if there was genuinely nothing then the shills wouldn't try this hard. Shills are in force here, twitter admins are involved, and a DDoS attack was already launched. They are DESPERATE to silence this operation.
Nevertheless, our autists persist and will prevail.

Wrong veritas webmaster is stupid see this

How Veritas was taken down.

ProjectVeritas.com is protected by cloudflare and should have been okay, however cnnleaks.com is not protected by cloudflare and points directly to the webserver.

Hitting cnnleaks takes out projectvertias intermittently, whenever cloudflare tries to update their cache of the site.

They can configure the cache time to whatever they want it to be. If it fails it will eventually just show the last cache for awhile. After an amount of time it will start to tell you the page content is old

support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/articles/200171906-Error-522-Connection-timed-out

s3bubble.com is not protected by any means and can be easily taken down.

thanks tty1 for the assistance, don't know if you are in here but thankstwitter.com/n3rd_art/status/834797267676692481

Why is no one including this in the generals, its a legit DDOS

You never know people say regrettable things all the time im not expecting anything. But you never know

i reuploaded part1 the post above you faggot

HERE
ufile.io/526ec

Download en listen, 8 hours of chatter

Why can't I go to cnnleaks.com?

These are all the file names in text form I put together::

001T_060509_0725.mp3

002T_060809_1004.mp3

003T_060909_0730.mp3

004T_061009_0725.mp3

005T_061109_0857.mp3

006T_061209_0856.mp3

007T_061509_0753.mp3

008T_061709_1518.mp3

009T_061809_0722.mp3

0010T_062309_0721.mp3

0011T_062409_0728.mp3

0012T_062509_1357.mp3

0013T_062909_0731.mp3

0014T_062909_1914.mp3

0015T_063009_2223.mp3

0016T_07.02.09_2226.mp3

0017T_070509_2225.mp3

0018T_070809_0950.mp3

0019T_070909_0933.mp3

NONE OF THE LINKS ARE WORKING!

HELP!

THEY ARE SHUTTING IT DOWN!

I'm going to make you into a leather bag.

But seriously we cannot allow this guy to get the nuclear codes

See

My post right above yours was talking about the DDoS attack and I've brought it up multiple times since you brought it to our attention. Don't worry, I won't let others forget the levels of coordination they are already trying to pull off here.

noice

DOWNLOAD THE REUPLOAD OF PART1 faggot

ufile.io/526ec

it's 8 hours, the rest will come.

>--------ATTENTION---------DO NOT LISTEN OR WATCH ANY OF JAMES O'QUEEF'S SUPPOSED TAPES.HE IS A CONFIRMED RUSSIAN NATIONAL WHO USES TOP OF THE LINE RUSSIAN CGI AND EDITING SOFTWARE TO MAKE HIS TAPES.THIS IS PURE RUSSIAN PROPAGANDA DESIGNED TO UNDERMINE THE FAITH IN THIS COUNTRY'S INSTITUTIONS.HELP STOP THE SPREAD OF FAKE NEWS FROM RUSSIA. THANK YOU
This same post was on another thread about the CNN leaks . CTR Pizza-Podesta-Soros sweetie is very busy today .

using ufile

please upload to megaconz`

DOWNLOADING OR LISTENING TO THESE RECORDINGS IS ILLEGAL

ONLY NEWS CHANNELS AND PRESS ARE ALLOWED TO HEAR THESE RECORDINGS

STOP NOW OR YOU WILL ALL GET V&

I hope California gets glassed the fuck over. Your mental capacity isn't high enough to actually debate anyone, that's why when a network shows your platform as legitimate they lose tens of thousands of ratings. We won, get over it faggot.

Thanks user

Bump, can someone give me a quick rundown

>tfw you've been fighting in an underground information war for over 2 years to literally save western civilization
>tfw everyone around you are just aimless normies who like to get drunk and watch marvel movies
>tfw you are forever alone, but not because you can't make relationships with women
>tfw your effort is completely thankless and your reward is simply funny memes
>tfw normies would hate your guts if they knew what you knew, even though youre trying to save them from their own ingnorance

Lol, at least you're trying new shit, shilly boy. It's public information at this point. Furthest thing from being illegal. Nice try though.

Sorry Nigel , sweetie ..... fuck you