Denmark

Is trying to out-cuck Sweden.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/denmark-man-burned-quran-koran-video-blasphemy-facebook-islam-prosecuted-charged-46-years-a7594796.html

>burning the Quran is a violation of the blasphemy clause
>blasphemy clause covers public scorn or mockery of religion

Jesus Christ Denmark, rip free speech. You make the western world sick. I hope you're invaded and bred out by 2025 and your joke of a country turns into a neo-third-world theocratic fascist shithole.

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/world/767994/danish-parliament-folketing-should-not-become-minorities-own-communities-brondby
dailymotion.com/video/x4ykfqk_danish-song_fun
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

That's a death sentence. The prisons are full of Muslims. If I were him I'd severely hurt one of them and get put into isolation.

Some prosecutor wants to make a name for himself.
Nobody has been convicted on that paragraph since forever and it has just sparked even more debate now for abolishment of said paragraph.

I'm guessing there's no way in hell that he's getting convicted?

We should go in there and take care of Europe. Build them a wall and give them some laws.

Clearly they cant do it without hurting themselves.

Well there was no way in hell Trump got elected or Brexit happened but no I don't think so.
Even if City Court convicts him it will go to the State Court and in a case such as this it could probably go to Supreme Court.
Freedom of Speech is held higher than the religious babble, still.

Their Parliament ruled against Danes/western people becoming minorities in their own communities, so they're not even close to Sweden.

express.co.uk/news/world/767994/danish-parliament-folketing-should-not-become-minorities-own-communities-brondby

People should burn Qurans in solidarity... or Bibles

I'm planning on burning a Quran in solidarity, problem is I don't have a fucking camera worth shit.

Finland has the same shit. Saying that Mohammed was a pedophile will get you sentenced, but saying that christians should be beheaded is a okay.

The fucking Blasphemy laws should be abolished or actually used to cover EVERY religion.

Completely insane that any western nation would have anything like that. Even if the US had blasphemy laws protecting Christianity it would be just as fucked up and unacceptable.

Good to see some Dane bros in here to shed some light on the shituation.

Nordic countries still have state religion even if we dont go to church except on weddings and funerals.

>blasphemy laws

doesn't compute

Knowing how the swedecucks went fucking mental at just a tiny bit of foreign talk about the shit happening over there I say the best way to stop this is to do the same for denmark

These faggots are more scared about how they are perceived abroad than what they do to their own people

Not entirely untrue but not to the same degree as Sweden by any stretch.

You mean the cuck part or the "how we are perceived" part?

Americans do too. The first amendment is just for show.
>inb4 american christcucks claiming that literally respecting the establishment of monotheistic religion isn't respecting the establishment of religion

the perceived part

Just burn everything desu
A quran, a bible, a torah, the God Delusion by Richard Dawkins, Quotations from Chairman Mao, On the Origin of Species.

Fuck, might even add the Kama Sutra just for the satire.

The founders were Hermetic and (the good kind) Masons. They knew religion is simply paganistic and astrotheological in origin and allegory.

>a torah
Are you mad, I would get obliterated for hate speech in 14.88 seconds

Only by yanks. Besides if I burn a Torah as well I'll maybe throw Judaism off it's high pedestal and simultaneously "compromise" with hardcore muslims so that they dont try to assassinate me Kurt Westergaard style.

I guess the South Park writers poking fun at Denmark suppressing free speech to stop hate speech/trolling was spot on. This shit practically writes itself.

dailymotion.com/video/x4ykfqk_danish-song_fun

The law was made to protect Christianity. But Islam as a way of forcing itself in-place everywhere it goes.

Heh, you got a point.
>burn quran
>get convicted
>have to life under constant police protection if my name is made public
>paragraph gets abolished
>act incredibly smug

They're trying to push the same thing here. The Government (Libs) have been trying to push this fucking bill that allows anyone who critizes Islam to be investigated and potentially charged with "Hate Crime". Yet Christianity is allowed to be completely shit on without reprocussion. It's cucking at it's finest.

At least there's been some considerable backlash to this bill and it most likely will not get passed due to the complaints and opposition parties and backlash against it. Did people in Denmark even get a say on this shit? I'm sure most would be against it.
Why isn't your Government receiving backlash from this shit user?

Why are they wearing Austrian hats in the image, and the coat of arms for Vienna?

meant more of a
>burn quran
>"ayo wallah we gotta kill this infidel"
>"but habibi he burnt the torah and god delusion as well"
But of course Muslims will look over that and still chimp out.
But you could still save some agreement from other groups.

But just get a cheap old throw away cam, do the burning Howtobasic style, put the video on USB and upload it at your local library on a throwaway youtube account and share it via Sup Forums and reddit. That way you (probably) wont get caught.

You're a fucking retard. Did you even read the thread you fucking leaf?
It's explained that it's basically an old law that's being abused for a publicity stunt and it will start a debate on this conviction.
It's not the usual case of catering to muslims like the rest of you cuck governments, it's a case of muslims being protected by an existing law which is rarely enforced.

Draw a stick figure of Muhammad... Blasphemy
Burn a Quran... Blasphemy
Quote a speech by 12th Century Pope... Blasphemy

How is Denmark NOT a caliphate!

because
>muh 60%

It specifically says "Law" and "Congress". The establishment clause is often taken to mean alot more than it actually does.

Fun fact, states can legally establish a religion. In fact, many did for a while after the bill of rights was established. Of course,that's all gone now, and I doubt there would ever be enough support in any one state to have it happen again.

Essentially, all the clause means is the Federal government cannot establish a religion. It says nothing of states, nor of something as trifling as an anthem.

>because
>>muh 60%

Sorry... is this some internal Denmark thing... what does '60%" mean?

>free speech
You realize this concept doesn't actually exist in Europe, right?
There are laws that stop you from having full free speech.

There we go

Its referring to the fact america isn't a white country. Although the insult falls pretty flat as they are all on the same trajectory as us.

Getting pretty fed up with this century lads

>That way you (probably) wont get caught.
The point in a solidarity burning is not to hide

doesnt mean you have to reveal your face

Well no - It's a bit of a puzzle.
I probably shouldn't do it since I live rather close to Bispehaven, Brabrand and the Grimhoej Mosque.