Is this song a metaphor for Trump voters?

Why does everyone seem to think Trump voters live in a bubble?

youtu.be/Um7pMggPnug

From the comments:

"Kinda sad how we really are like fucking hampsters. Oblivious to the dangers we pose onto others and ourselves. I see the political references here as well. Trump's delusional American Dream gone horribly wrong. Haven't seen anything this original in years. Strikingly powerful message Katy. "

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZGoixVlrKE
rollingstone.com/music/news/katy-perry-i-want-to-join-the-illuminati-20140801
youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM
youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8
youtube.com/watch?v=4Kx-ke9RKww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
youtube.com/watch?v=hQRiF2IW8uA&t=2036s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It is about wanting to be blacked, but being in the suburbs. She finally at the end sees her chance to be blacked and is happy.

>Why does everyone seem to think Trump voters live in a bubble?

Because they're rural and suburban retards who've never lived in the real world.

Holy fck hahahaha

you guys haven't even taken the Katypill. Pretty much all of her songs are mocking the very people who eat up the shit she spews out.

Seriously watch the video to This Is How We Do. it's literally about sexual slavery, and how they manage to brainwash people's children. read the lyrics.

the guy at the start jerking off while watching her
watermelon = reference slavery
pizza = reference to pedophilia
the Pee Wee Herman clothes
Eye of Horus symbols
All Seeing Eye

A FUCKING LEAF

a fucking leaf

thank god the pop kike singer is here to enlighten us

They're saying white America needs to be destroyed.

every goddamn time

Literally who?

>Supporting a degenerate by promoting their YouTube video.

Nah.

>ignoring the fact that inner city niggers are primarily what driving our education statistics down the shitter

its their confession confessing their sins helps avoid karmic punishment its what the elites do often this one is about the bread and circus they created to distract us from the problems they've created.

I unironcially enjoyed the video but the comment you selected is wrong. The video is about the American Empire in general. Everyone, thanks in part to the internet, is living in a media bubble that is designed to feed our confirmation bias. As a country we are disconnected from the reality of our decisions and it will doom us sooner rather than later. The symbolism was pretty overt, the housing crash for example. Regardless it actually did a reasonable job of addressing some issues that are usually ignored in pop culture.

>"Kinda sad how we really are like fucking hampsters. Oblivious to the dangers we pose onto others and ourselves. I see the political references here as well. Trump's delusional American Dream gone horribly wrong. Haven't seen anything this original in years. Strikingly powerful message Katy. "

lmao awesome.

Who the hell listens to mainstream pop singers for political advice?

this is actually the second video they made for this song. I dont know why they changed it, the first was a hamster in a miniature house. I think it has to do with the other one being a bit too obscure. or maybe not obscure enough, who knows.

anyway, the video is most definitely designed to make people think "whoa this is all an illusion, also fuck Trump" when in reality they are actually being fooled on a level that is totally imperceptible to them.

it isn't addressing anything, it's pretend-addressing them. Katy Perry is a puppet.

katy perry singing about the pop culture distraction
talk about irony

Millions

Yes, you could take the references to 1950's america and link that to Trumps MAGA slogan. Although Trump is just a manifestation of a larger problem. There is no reason to restrict your interpretation.

>it isn't addressing anything, it's pretend-addressing them. Katy Perry is a puppet.
Maybe, although the video is good enough to spark a discussion on Sup Forums. What the author intended, in the end, is irrelevant, since he is dead.

>it isn't addressing anything,

Her answer is that there is no way to address them.

Seems to me that it's critical of both sides of the political spectrum. Advocating that people wake up from their stupid issues.... but the ending of the song is clear. There's no way to wake people up.

didn't occur to me the 1950s style/MAGA connection. I think you are on to something. anyway, when I say it's pretend-discussion, I mean that it will inspire discussion. but it won't ever touch on the real root of the problem, because the very people creating and popularizing these videos ARE the problem themselves.

if you are interested in occult symbolism, you should really check out her other videos. They are all chock full of references to an assortment of weird shit.

>the very people creating and popularizing these videos ARE the problem themselves.

Agreed, we are operating on so many levels of meta-irony that I don't even know how to properly express myself.

>rich millionaire popular pretty american first world media celebrity claims people live in a bubble

Also the 15th cousin of bob marley dropping rhymes, can we please drop this all people related to famous people must be good at music themselves thing.

>the ending of the song is clear. There's no way to wake people up.

she's fairly active politically (by celebrity standards, I mean), if she genuinely believed that it was hopeless she wouldn't bother with any of that.

if she does truly believe it to be hopeless, then she's willingly profiting and building a career off of what is being done. if she doesn't believe it to be hopeless, she wouldn't make a video about saying it is hopeless. but she does.

no matter how you look at the situation, the only conclusion one can draw is that she is complicit in whatever she believes to be happening.

this is not a metaphor or anything she actually sold her soul to the devil

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZGoixVlrKE

At the end of the video she is the only one standing still. Everyone else is still trapped and she alone now understands what is going on. That would imply that it is impossible to free another person but one instead must focus on freeing themselves. It would suggest that if someone is paying attention and eliminates the distraction they can see what everyone else is missing.

Which is amusing is that she couches this message in a video designed to distract while, in a subtle way, encouraging the opposite.

>, the only conclusion one can draw is that she is complicit in whatever she believes to be happening.

Or that she is just demoralized/frustrated by the state of things in the west.

We're all in a bubble and they're just projecting.

What I got from the video is that america needs more white men to be flaming homosexuals, and more interracial couples between blacks and white blonde women. Seems about right.

Am I the only person left on Sup Forums?
Over the past few weeks ive felt like im the only real user here. I noticed that quite obviously every single fucking post on here or pol is a shill or a Ai bot. Just look at every thread. The only time anybody replies to somebody is to insult them. They think this is how Sup Forums is. We arent this fucking stupid. I used to come here 6 years ago and everybody was intelligent and x was a beautiful place. Most users were schizophrenic, but its better than shills.
Please somebody reply to this thread somehow showing me that you arent an AI bot or a fucking shill. Its just disgusting. Also I noticed that they are creating flat earth threads just to make flat earth look dumb. Over on Pol nearly every thread has several posts all by different users who dont even respond. Fuck the shills have truly compromised our boards.

check out interviews with her parents. they're religious, and know EXACTLY what's up with their daughter.

rollingstone.com/music/news/katy-perry-i-want-to-join-the-illuminati-20140801

>"Listen," she says, "if the Illuminati exist, I would like to be invited! I see all that shit, and I'm like, 'Come on, let me in! I want to be in the club!' I have no idea what it is. It sounds crazy.

I heard after she said that, the interviewer had to call an ambulance, as Katy's tongue had completely pierced her cheek

Just means we're winning. War isn't easy.

OP here, I have this song stuck in my head. Not a shill.

yeah its shilled up

She has quite a few videos that imply she's redpilled as fuck (Wide Awake mainly), however due to the rest of her videos being bluepill factories I just can't believe the pseudo-redpills she drops are her own beliefs.

I think they are just throwing people like us a bone. nobody actually changes anything they do because of a Katy Perry music video. at most, they are used to subconsciously normalize things in impressionable groups (i.e. children and teens). In order to pick up on the real message present in much of her music, you already have to be redpilled.

yeah right. No amounts of "the state of *anythign*" could change any significant aspect of her life. she is "above" politics in the same way the innawoods types are

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

The echo chamber makers projecting their enemies as echo chambers. Fucking bait. Also who gives a shit about Katie Koalburner? Why do you think your garbage is even worth the time to consume it?

get back to your drug war hijo

I really like this piano + bass-guitar thing they're doing there

>In order to pick up on the real message present in much of her music, you already have to be redpilled.

That only makes this video better then I thought. She has created a song that works on two levels. The masses will see one thing but those who understand the symbols see a completely different video. At the end she is looking at you, the viewer with horror. She is looking at the few who understand, are terrified, trapped, and sharing that experience with you.

I liked the "No Strings Attached" irony with the houses

I said it a billion times already but check out a lot of her music videos, that sort of multi level song is rampant. They are LOADED with all kinds of hidden messages.

watch Wide Awake right now. it will activate your neurons, guaranteed

next This is How We Do
Dark Horse
Hot and Cold
I Kissed a Dyke

it isn't solely music, nor is it solely for entertainment. I can tell you that much

Song written by swedish demonproducer Max Martin. What do you expect.

or maybe its just that her "standart" director is such a fan of Kubrick and tries to be 2deep5u

would be really good if someone like this one british guy collative learning analized her vids

My ID. Fucking rekt.

Ok, you got me, I watched wide awake. It is interesting. I like how she played with mirrors and the labyrinth. She is definitely well aware of what she is doing.

>What did you do today user?
>I analyzed Katy Perry videos

>or maybe its just that her "standart" director is such a fan of Kubrick and tries to be 2deep5u
only thing he is is 3deep5state

>would be really good if someone like this one british guy collative learning analized her vids

why don't you do it yourself? it's hardly hidden, most of the symbolism is pretty blatant and right in your face. the more you learn about the occult, the more of it you begin to see. dot have to make a video or anything, just for your own knowledge. it'll blow your mind.

kek has blessed you XD

The ending is pretty fucked up.
She wears a butterfly dress when the paparazzi show up and then a butterfly leads her back on stage where she belongs to make dough for her jewish overlords.

Ugh. Just ugh. Everyone (except drumpfsters in their bubble) knows that we need to give ISIS members a hug and free shit. Islam is peace.

mirrors have a much deeper meaning. especially shattered ones.

also it's no coincidence Freddy Krueger made an appearance as the photographer. he was a pedophile, thats why he was burned to begin with.

and the Moloch bulls

and how the video stars with the ending of California Girls (wheres she's dressed up), and then she "wakes up" and the song begins

and the cat with the hypnotizing eyes who's always watching

I've always loved katy perry music videos. course I know she had nothing to do with them, they're all produced by some white guys behind the scenes.

It's clearly mocking people's obsessions with social media. Look at how everybody's glued to their phones. Even after the roller coaster ride, she and her guy friend are evaluated for number of likes. Notice the hearts and thumbs up and stuff during the rides. It's just commenting that people are too obsessed about silly things, rather than actually caring about stuff that matters.

last minute of video sucks.

loved everything else.

>Freddy Krueger made an appearance as the photographer. he was a pedophile, thats why he was burned to begin with.

I didn't know that, never saw any of those films. That scene makes far more sense now. It is pretty fucked that the whole song is about how society abuses and sexualizes young girls and that she is aware she is a participant in the act

>they're all produced by some white guys behind the scenes.
>white guys
Lurk moar faggot

>loved Katy Perry music videos
nah just get the fuck out you pleb

>cramped-ass government-controlled ratrace dirty cities fulled to the brim with minorities and liberals are the "real world"

you forgot E.T senpai

youtube.com/watch?v=t5Sd5c4o9UM

Seems like a song about conformity and how we are living programmed life, pretty red pilled for her

that too.

I always wondered with that one, are they hinting at racemixing? or literally having sex with aliens?

we'll just have to wait and see. if we make contact at any point in the next 10-20 years, I'm leaning towards the latter. gotta condition the youth to want to fuck aliens so that when the ayyyys show up they're already accustomed to the idea

Ironically, it's because the left lives in a bubble and see the truth as foreign and biased.

The left is a compliant population, the goal of the globalists. They're not really left, they're just manipulated into their beliefs.

ET was very clearly playing with the concepts of race. They had a black man with white skin getting together with Katy in a post apocalyptic wasteland. Are they trying to suggest that they way forward is to blur those lines?

Even Part of Me was interesting. A girl, upset over her lover, flees to the world of the military. At one point in the video she is baptized and after that point she has found her happiness in the soulless conformity of the state. For such a happy sounding song the video is depressing. A woman does not need a man, only the state to take care of her. Although Katy, at the end, looks miserable.

youtube.com/watch?v=uuwfgXD8qV8

Katy Perry is indoctrinated as all fuck. Music labels use drugs, psychiatry, and subtle manipulative techniques to keep their talent under control. It's a risk control procedure. Their talent is a product that they invest huge amounts of money into. They can't just let that talent quit, die, or ruin their image and thus the maximum return they can generate. This has noticeable effects on these artists making them at times behave as if they're living in a fantasy world (because they are), ironically getting burnt out and start doing really low key stuff, hiding from the public eye, or even having complete mental breakdowns. Imagine everyone in your life lying to you and not lying to you like "you're so great, everyone loves you" sort of stuff, I mean lying to you like "oh hey, we totally met by chance and have a ton in common this is awesome!...No, I totally wasn't hired by your label to keep an eye on you and report your behavior to them so that they can proactively manipulate you to keep you under control." "Hi, I'm your new significant other that has been psychologically approved for you based on your personality type and based on a demographic survey of the type of partner that most effectively boost your sales!" It's a twisted planet and I'm glad I can reveal this stuff anonymously here.

Marxism. They're so delusional that they think Trump supporters live in a bubble.When really they do.

Bubble people are like religousfags
They always believe what is in their bubble is the truth and any naysayers are insane or close minded fools
We here at Sup Forums have a saying(though not many remember it anymore since most people here are newfriends): If the first word out of their mouth is tinfoil, they're probably ignorant

The countryside is the real world, you fucking faggot. Just remember if shit but the fan, it is the people in the countryside who will survive. You city dwelling parasites will die en mass. Remember that.

Human here, this OP has been shilling Katy Perry "Redpill" threads here every day this week. Most likely a Sony rep or whatever kike label she's on now. They always unironically link straight to their monetized Vivo videos too.

It's anti-Nuclear Family

Which is why society is fucked to begin with.

Of course this stupid bitch is too far gone to see that, and further demonizes it (something that's almost already entirely eradicated,) anyway.

I was having this argument with a friend last night. Why is it that right-wing people are always seen as being in a bubble when they're far more likely to see Anti-Trump news on almost any channel or paper or website on any given day.

I highly doubt left wing antifa types are checking out fox or drudge or breitbart.

youtube videos have advertisements? when did this start

who are you? just a hint as to profession would be ok

I have been obsessed with this stuff for years, and can paint a pretty nasty picture with everything I've seen.

Hollywood/CIA work hand in hand to launder dirty money and mold the minds of children. MKULTRA progammed individuals are most frequently used in Hollywood and CIA covert ops

Surprisingly, some of the antifa people *are* actually checking out dissenting news and views. So, even though their worldview is completely fucked from our perspective, they at least deserve credit for acknowledging and looking into the alternatives.

It's the majority of Clintonistas (like Katy Perry) that keep themselves shielded from any differing opinions.

My parents are immigrants and most of my family still lives in Switzerland. I've visited the metropolises of Europe over the period of over a decade -- witnessing their decay into Islamic Republics, like the ones I've seen in the Middle East (worse even), is what made me a Fascist.

shes getting a little to caught up in everything.

youtube.com/watch?v=4Kx-ke9RKww

shouldnt she go to canada?

In all seriousness, we can't let Trump get a hold of the atomic codes.

My Gym plays it all the time through the radio station "The Hits" I've always the urge too throw a dumbell at the tv it plays through but the aggression helps in someways.

>I dont know why they changed it
It's "trendy" to do a lyrics-on-screen video and an actual regular music video now.

I mean they literally released two entirely separate videos, both of which were professionally made and on here VEVO youtube page. Im pretty sure both had lyrics on screen as well.

maybe thats what you're talking about, I don't typically watch music videos.

THIS. THIS SO MUCH. UPVOTES *GIVES GOLD* STRAIGHT TO r/ALL

Cities are the places where progress is made, progress from wich you too prosper. Like medicine.

>fulled
>fulled
>fulled
>fulled

Are you a fucking retard? No seriously.

I'm Realer Than Most

>LOOK A TYPO

A FUCKING LEAF

lol, I love watching these leftist clods scramble to identify the ebil phantom conservative caricature they've meme'd into their heads.

They haven't even figured out we're amongst their ranks and actively subverting them from the inside.

>Trump supporters live in a bubble

NO PATH TO VICTORY

VICTORY IMPOSSIBLE AT THIS STAGE

98% CHANCE OF HILLARY WINNING

but if cities are necessary for progress, how did we progress to building cities to begin with? it's almost like you are objectively wrong

the only reason big cities came to exist was because factory owners perpetually would undercut each other. open a factory right next to some other guys factory, offer a penny more per hour, and steal all his employees. it's not coincidence that similar regions produce similar goods.

FYI I don't think there's anything wrong with cities overall, but they have become far too crowded. People are not meant to live like that, and it fucks with peoples heads. thus liberalism

it's close to 1900 now

>People are not meant to live like that, and it fucks with peoples heads. thus liberalism

and that brings us back to the rats, we are fucked.

>Initially the population grew rapidly, doubling every 55 days. The population reached 620 by day 315, after which the population growth dropped markedly, doubling only every 145 days. The last surviving birth was on day 600, bringing the total population to a mere 2200 mice, even though the experiment setup allowed for as many as 3840 mice in terms of nesting space. This period between day 315 and day 600 saw a breakdown in social structure and in normal social behavior. Among the aberrations in behavior were the following: expulsion of young before weaning was complete, wounding of young, increase in homosexual behavior, inability of dominant males to maintain the defense of their territory and females, aggressive behavior of females, passivity of non-dominant males with increased attacks on each other which were not defended against.[2] After day 600, the social breakdown continued and the population declined toward extinction. During this period females ceased to reproduce. Their male counterparts withdrew completely, never engaging in courtship or fighting. They ate, drank, slept, and groomed themselves – all solitary pursuits. Sleek, healthy coats and an absence of scars characterized these males. They were dubbed "the beautiful ones." Breeding never resumed and behavior patterns were permanently changed.

interesting as fuck, and the parallel between that and present human society are astounding

whats that from?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun

This shit has been known for many years but no one wants to accept the implications

It's also profitable because of youtube views and ads. The first video got basically 30 million views. This new one will probably get close to 300 million. It's about 10% of views for that first video that they may not have gotten if they had only released one video.

It's just cashing in on the system.

>We here at Sup Forums have a saying(though not many remember it anymore since most people here are newfriends): If the first word out of their mouth is tinfoil, they're probably ignorant
I thought the saying was a penny saved is another asspenny to be recycled back into circulation.

so Sup Forums you want to listen to REAL music ?
youtube.com/watch?v=hQRiF2IW8uA&t=2036s
here you go

The bubble is their choice of shutting out those numerous sources.

>defending an illiterate

A swede writes her lyrics, she is just a pair of big tits my man

a swede or a (((swede)))?