Sieg what, user? You know my family survived the holocaust, r-right? You aren't a Nazi are you?

>Sieg what, user? You know my family survived the holocaust, r-right? You aren't a Nazi are you?
How do you respond?

>"let me stick my jew in your oven, if you know what I mean."

I'd never say sieg heil. I'm not a cuck.

>That Nose
>That Book
Fukken Dropped

She's supposed to be a hot Jew?
I'm confused.

>Not a cuck
>Won't salute the men who tried to save Europe from the Jews
You're a bad user

I'm sorry, I can't hear you from over there.

Come a little closer.

>supporting the men that destroyed Europe

wew

>how do you survive that which never happened?

Gee i wonder (((who))) could be behind these posts

Beat me to it.

I LOVE YOU JESUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSS CHRIGHHHHHHHIEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

sorry laddy

Oy vey, fuck the germans, go crowelites of anglocuckland!!!

>Implying the holocaust ever happened

Call her a "dirty little jew whore" and fuck her dripping wet pussy.

Sheiße du sind ein jude! In der oven

>two shitskin shitholes

>tfw no anne frank gf

He never implied that

Just holohaox me user

>Saving Europe
>Not killing the Jews
Oy vey

>Insist the Jews are the devil and should be eradicated and that Hitler was right
>But also deny the Holocaust ever happened
This is the kind of person that really rustles me. You idolize a guy but also believe he was incompetent?

Fuck off you ugly bitch, this BCC is only for white girls

10/10 would shoah her oven

>You know my family survived the holocaust, r-right?
Really?
Wow, what a coincidence. My opa died in a concentration camp, looks like we have something in common.
*snuggles*

Strong words coming from Mouhammed McCrowely

>Implying your country isn't worse
Man Yuropoors are the best Cucks

Please continue to tell me how non-white I am, shitskin. Please do.

underrated

The McCrowley sounds like the worst breakfast sandwich of all time.

What's the advantage to being white if you are property of Mouhammed and the descendant of a kaballistic kike lover named Crowely?

Done any good sodomic magic lately, McAnglocuck?

I KEK her

Yeah it does!

Zozzling intensifies

t.Ahmed Goatfucker

stay mad shitskin. You should stop larping as a Nazi. You'll be the first to go.

>Shitskin living in Londonstan laughs at other shitskins.

At least those subhumans stayed in their own countries Muhammad.

Stop making this Sup Forums tier thread you fucking cuck

Do you even Mein Kampf?

Really, considering the demographics, the brits will long gone before my country goes.

I think killing Communists is enough to save Europe, annon

But there is literally no difference between a mudslime and you. You're the same
What do you mean goes? Your not white so there will be nothing to go. You're already gone.

Ching chong ling long ding dong

It's that roight m8?

You saying there aren't whoite blokes here m8?

Let me guess, they survived twelve death camps and were personally tortured by Mengele

Wtf I love filthy subversive nation wrecking kikes now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's exactly what I'm saying. kek, fucking carribean shithole. I'm surprised you savages can even read.

Yeah Because what is South Brazil
Anglo Education everyone

Try this....

Holy shit. That's a ugly woman

>non emipire larping while his capital city becomes Pakistan 2.0

Well, we can't read arabic like you guys, so you've got that going for you.

Fuck man...

I wish I could read autistic scribbling....

Coming From the Country that Elected a Fucking Paki as a mayor

Fuck off you LARPing nigger. Also, you have the gayest flag the planet.

>destroyed Europe
Hahahahaha I see (((you)))

this

>non empire

Nazism is of German clay and belongs to the German people. American fascism has to be born of its people on its own clay and cannot be a derivative of it.

We gave you clay so you would stop destroying ours. I suggest you leave.

Well nah, but at first they came for the communists, and i don`t have any gibmedats, unlike jews

My brothers wife looks like the girl in OPs pick. They're married, but she kept her last name and all of their children together, even his son, has her last name. Trust me, it's not worth it if you value your dignity in the slightest.

A shithole infested with rats.
>non country trying to act smart while his capital harbours Europe's terrorists
Is this supposed to be funny? Mate, you're a shitskin. I'm white Anglo Saxon. I'm like a fucking god compared to you.
You are pakis
Oh, yes. They didn't destroy Europe. They was good boys that dindu nuffin

who is this semon demon
i'd holocaust her pussy if you know what i mean

>Belgium
Mate, you're one to talk. Your Muzzie problem is worse than ours. Have you ever been to Brussels? Antwerp?

Anglocuck pride, worldwide!

How did your Opa die? It sounds terrible...

don`t be so butthurt mexican Haiti

> I'm like a fucking god compared to you

Is that why you lick jewish heel?

Disgusting

If been to London before anglo i did not see a single native anglo its bad out there man this was before the refrugee crisis too

>Jews basically worship their people
>tell others they can't have pride in their own

Mexican haiti, that's a good one

Typical Mudslime fleeing genocide from Syria
South Brazil has more whites than England
But that's none of my goddamn business

My grandpa died during the holocaust too. Fell out of a guard tower.

I'm just being ironic.

gonna have to use that one sometime

Where's the Anne Frank pasta?

All Youre colony's became shit the only thing you have left is Youre shitty island now south Africa became a nigger topia Australia became a Chinese colony Canada is shitpost central and home of the cucks

my response, there were 6 ovens, right?... it take between 1-2 hours to burn a body to ashes....
how many hours do you need to burn (((6 million)))? (1 million hours = 114 years)

oh.... BTW, where did they put the ashes? (you need 3000 football fields to bury the ashes!)

No wonder your family "survived" the holocaust

>m-muh southern brazil is a white utopia
Fuck off Rodrigo, you disgusting favela ape. Your government is relocating thousands of niggers and hues from other parts of Brazil, as well as Haiti, to south Brazil. It won't be white for much longer.

>All Youre colony's became shit

tbqh you should not talk about colonies, because well, belgium colonies are the worst

Not seeing that it is obviously bait leaf heres Youre (you)

We atleast had a colony ivan

In case you faggot didn't notice there is a purge going on that is killing the niggers en masse
But Hey Refugees welcome right?
Back to your Mosque Ahmed

>even the mess waiter looks sharp
Classy as fuck

what does bait means?
what are they going to do?

this
>the holocaust didnt happen
>it should happen again

really activates my almonds

>tried to save Europe from the Jews
And what were the jews doing exactly? Jews in banking are a direct consequence of anti-Semitism which forced them into the finance sector to work since the middle ages. Communism, which the nazi imbeciles so gallantly called "judeo-bolshevism" was a product of a German thinker (who was raised as a protestant) and it was made powerful in Russia due to the Germans backing Lenin in the 17s to ruin their rival.

But let's see how Germans were saving Europe, maybe by opening death camps for Europeans? Oh maybe by bombing the English? Committing war crimes?

Face it, cuck, Hitler claimed the most inferior German to be superior to anyone else, the sicko thought a several times inbred alpine villager was superior to scientists as long as they were not Germans

>what are Central Asia, Siberia and Far East

your country is Moroccan colony

>Supporting the man who ruined white rule over Africa

Not gonna lie, would hide her in my attic in exchange for fucking her ass everyday. Until I got bored of her, then I'd tell her I was moving her to a new safe house and to get in my trunk. Then I'd deliver her to the local SS HQ and watch as she is dragged away, climaxing one last time to the look of horror and betrayal on her face.

Her hairstyle is shit tho, other than that, that'a a true berg of gold.

If you showed that agresiveness against those who invade your country, you wouldn't have a kebab problem right now John

What is Adolf Eichman, logistics genius

>there is a purge going on that is killing the niggers en masse
>citation needed

>what are
Ehm integral parts of Russia? It's not really a colony when you are connected by land to it desu.

Well Sup Forums is filled with photonegative SJW, you know, just how the SJW filth wants to appear strong, and show spite, same here. You had the SJW shouting alahuakbar in Germany, why? Same reason here for supporting Hitler: they have no clue about it other than their "enemies" not liking it.

go back to oven kike

>If you showed that agresiveness against those who invade your country, you wouldn't have a kebab problem right now John
We've let in 10,000 refugees in past 3 years, compared to Germany's 2,000,000. Stop memeing, fella.

Nazis aligned with islamists. No. I am not a nazi.

>Hitler was great and saved Europe
>but also was too incompetent to either destroy commies or Jews

???????????????????????????????????

Is the most common newborn name in germany Mouhammed like in Britain too?