So who of you Burgers were there?

I mean, banning Muslims is one thing, but suggesting to kill em all? You crazy? You are driving them to blue states!

///
Revelations about the violent talk spread rapidly through North Carolina’s Muslim community when the news broke on 18 February.

“The community is completely traumatized,” Abdullah Antepli, the Muslim chaplain at Duke University, said. “When they hear someone talk about killing Muslims, they know that could happen to any of their loved ones. When they hear about that meeting, it just brings up the maximum level of fear.”

Antepli said Muslims in North Carolina were talking about looking for employment in other states so they could move to areas, such as the north-east, that are perceived as more hospitable.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/23/sweden-democrats-trump-was-right.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>take action

round all radical muslims up

procedure is easy - visit mosque undercover, gather inelligence for a while, then strike

Whatcha doin', imam?

good they should be afraid to spread their barbaric views into the western culture

>white people say about Muslims what thousands of Islamic priests and leaders say about whites every day.

OMG MAXIMUM FEAR

YEAH HOW RACIST IT SHOULD BE THE OTHER WAY AROUND LIKE IN MUH MIDDLE EAST WHERE MUSLIMS KILL CHRISTIANS

foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/23/sweden-democrats-trump-was-right.html

Never fails. They'll always post a picture of the Muslim women crying. Never a pic of their scary militant men.

I love my state. DEUS VULT

>Muslims are fleeing red states

And the problem is?

Yeah in my state though we had a Muslim woman say she wanted to kill Jews. Kind of threw us off our game for a moment.

well shit, maybe I'll move to North Carolina and add my voice until all the Muslims move. What about the blecks?

Why the fuck would Muslims move to North Carolina ?

Because it's growing increasingly liberal.

This is also the state with the whole trans bathroom thing as well.

You think those stupid old fucks are going to be targeting the men?

top kek

L o l. Muslims have regular protests where they chant death to America, but you're fine with that. It's just when people stand up for themselves that upsets you.
Fuck
All
Muslims.
Go back to your sand dunes, and stop raping children. Then I might care. Until then, you are all a disease that needs a serious anti biotic.

You're just shopping for replies, so I've given you the one you want.

With all due respect, what in the fuck is a muslim doing in North Carolina? Fuck off muzzies.

Considering how fucking retarded many Carolineans are, they'll make GREAT sjws

>you want to kill all muslims!!
>no no no, i said "kill all shia muslims". not sunnis like yourself
>oh, well that's ok then, when do we start?

>Antepli said Muslims in North Carolina were talking about looking for employment in other states so they could move to areas, such as the north-east, that are perceived as more hospitable.

FUCK NO! It's cold and it snows here, you'll all freeze to death you useless desert monkeys.

maybe they should all speak out against terrorism instead

i wonder why they don't do that...

Article?

>Antepli said Muslims in North Carolina were talking about looking for employment in other states so they could move to areas, such as the north-east, that are perceived as more hospitable.

North Carolinian here. Praying this is true. We do not need any Muslim scum in this beautiful state.

>move to blue states

PA here. We red now.

They wont get jobs up and over to the right either BTFO to the desert

Pennsylvanians are the strongest race

have you ever been so afraid that you burned the bitch down and only militarized police could stop you?