Maher takes credit for Milo Yiannopoulos’s downfall

>“What I think people saw was an emotionally needy Ann Coulter wannabe, trying to make a buck off of the left’s propensity for outrage,” Maher said in an interview with The New York Times. “And by the end of the weekend, by dinnertime Monday, he’s dropped as a speaker at CPAC. Then he’s dropped by Breitbart, and his book deal falls through.”

>“As I say, sunlight is the best disinfectant. You’re welcome.”

thehill.com/homenews/media/320600-maher-takes-credit-for-milo-yiannopouloss-downfall

The absolute madman!

but a 35 years old teacher fucking her 12 years old student is ok tho

yes, it´s progressive

Why wasn't everyone sharing that video on twater? I want this fucker brought down

>smarmy Jew acts smarmy
The Redpills are falling like rain.

say you're 13, do you consider milo hypothetically fucking you in your ass or the chance of banging your hot as fuck teacher the same thing

come on now

that is a double standard that will never die

JUST LOOK AT THAT KIKE FACE

Well if I was a faggot I'd take milo obviously

It's because the left are degenerates who don't care if their people are scum, but the right throws them out

no, is because men at 13 would bang everything they can

now a school teacher sucking some 8 year old dick thats a different story

It is though. There's also nothing wrong with anything Milo said. He just isn't a conservative and that's why CPAC kicked him out. He's really a full-blown liberal with mostly progressive values.

>implying a13 year old fag isn't an even hornier/more degenerate version of a normal 13 year old.

CBS just did a story about it.

Newsflash!!!!

Bill Maher is a piece of shit who will take credit for anything, even of he has nothing to do with it.

nice bod tho

It's because the left hates the fags they claim to defend.

Bill Maher looks like -THAT-?!

It's funny because Mahr was actually pretty nice to Milo but the way he is acting now shows how much of a Jew he is. It's just ironic that the thing that took Milo down has nothing to do with Mahr's interview but is exactly the same ideas Bill stood for in the past.

Never trust a jew

I live in a college town in CA and some of the anti-Trump students/old hippies were talking about Milo getting sacked being bullshit.

Don't underestimate the power of a victimized LGBT. Also, bring up Maher's '98 tape. I talked about how a boner is not consent.

I asked the fat girl "that's like saying a woman is consenting if she's wet during a rape." They can't counter it. It's a catch 22.

>If getting wet means it's not rape, then that's an easy way to deny rape
>If they agree, then they admit men can get raped.

Gotta think of Kafka traps to argue with these people.

How was his appearance on Bill Maher sunlight disinfecting Milo when it had no relation to the media attack itself? Why is he pretending like Milo was beaten intellectually on his show?

Don't answer, those are rhetorical questions. Bill Maher is an idiot.

>liberals: We love gay people!
>gay person: Okay. Here's what gay culture entails...
>liberals: You're a bunch of disgusting pedophiles!
Why do liberals pretend to know more about """victimized""" groups than the """victimized""" people know about themselves

whats with his face

Maher invited Milo into a trap.
Skillz.

It's a rare congenital disease. Starts with a 'j', ends with a 'ew'.

btw what's with that fag Perez Hilton liking everything Milo posts, I thought he was a militant libshit

>All those threads saying Milo was going to BTFO Maher

Kek

Read what I said here >Don't underestimate the power of a victimized LGBT.

>two gay kikes having a fake fight in the public sphere

nothing would give me greater joy then the opportunity to smash this kike's face in with a morning star

I thinks its adorable people here think you can take down Maher with that old video on his old show.

1) He said it on live television so not likely for people to be outraged now about it

2) It happened so long ago that people don't care. Milo said all those things just last year

3) Maher is loved by both the Left and Right, mostly the Left. No reason for people to suddenly turn on him. Milo was hated by many.

Just accept your loss. The truth is, your ideas are terrible and will never be fully accepted by the mainstream. That's why Milo was ousted and subsequently fired by Breitbart.

4) hes talking about a teen dude and a woman teacher. >niceeee

This. The left always doubles down and circles the wagons, the right demands purity. That's why conservatives do nothing but lose ground to (((progress))).

There is something wrong about what milo said.
He might be a victim but his decission to keep the pedo´s name for himself is wrong and probably illegal(at least in Austria) it´s the same with the left.
Pedos deserve death and manipulating the child into shame/self hatred or other things that might lead to the child liking his abuser only makes it worse.
The guy that molested milo should be gassed

Basic kikery

He didnt actually do anything.
Kinda kikey to take the credit for it.

This. Anyone who doesn't get this needs to sit back and watch. Not just basic, classic.
>infiltrate group or hijack movement
>disintegrate it's values
>cause internal conflict
>muddy the waters in the process
>come out and do something outrageous
>discredit the movement you weren't even a part to begin with
>have you other kike friends focus on the drama
>flood headlines that are now associating the big "alt-right" figure with pedophilia
>you can now control the discussion

has there been any backlash against this faggot?