Alt-Right BTFO

washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/02/23/cpac-organizer-denounces-alt-right-as-left-wing-fascist-group/

washingtonpost.com/video/c/embed/09be33fa-f9f0-11e6-aa1e-5f735ee31334

>Richard Spencer asked to leave

>the alt-right is left-wing fascist group
>left-wing fascist
>left

BAHAHAHA

Never seen an establishment official give such a talking down to the people that helped win the presidency for the party.

What a hilarious turn of events.

So how do you respond Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs
youtube.com/watch?v=G4hC-PUCuxA
washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/02/23/cpac-organizer-denounces-alt-right-as-left-wing-fascist-group/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No brakes, let's crash that cuck organization with no survivors.

literally nobody gives a fuck about cpac

they're at best doddering retards and at worst controlled opposition (wittingly or not)

Either way they're irrelevant

bump

>MSM talking points
What's up shill?

>richard spencer asked to leave

the press went with him lol

spencer was fucking trending on twitter this morning. He wins again

>Left-Wing Fascist

Come on Conservatives, at least admit the Alt-Right is of your own making you gutless cowards.

Your pandering to extremists created the Alt-Right.

go ahead and watch the video faggot. i need that money

>that moment when Sup Forums realized they were left wing they entire time

both cpac and altright are little ants, little followers
the leaders are people that stayed user

the term "alt-right" was invented by liberal democrats?

>implying we didn't know

>any form of state power is left wing

I hate libertarians so fucking much

Sup Forums isn't "alt-right". There is no such thing as "alt-right" it's just a forced label the media created to try and label people who don't share their agenda as crazy. I can tell OP is either from reddit or a paid shill since he thinks posting "ALT RIGHT BTFO HAHAHA" threads affects anyone here.

Saged and reported.

care to define what you think the term "leftist" even means you dumb libertardian

artour 9k PogChamp

uh, they do realize that we got them here right? Trump was consuming content created by us and then forming campaign speeches off of it..

Trump just needs to make a break from these fuckers. Make a new patriot party free of neocon cucks.

libertarians literally think that if you believe in any form of authority you are a communist

spencer is the man. Get mad. He is literally getting fellated by the press at a conservative conference.

whether you want to admit it or not, cpac is the right wing marketplace of ideas and you have essentially been asked to go the little kids table. Have fun making any inroads in future policy discussions or political strategies

good, fuck the alt-kike.

>wapo

I really, really don't see how any leftist can unironically say with a straight face that leftism isn't inherently authoritarian.

You freaks all want big government dictating - by threat of force - what people are to do/not do, and that they're to fork over their own property (or else) by your adoration and exultation of taxation.

You're straight up violent sociopaths. Kill yourselves.

Lmao

>> i reject reality and substitute my own

This is called "delusion"

what is that thing

CPAC is the neocon shithole that reminds us of how terrible the GOP is

>So how do you respond Sup Forums?
No shit?

Much of what the alt-right believes is leftist tripe, except for several singular issues (immigration, guns), being that where they choose to inform themselves is largely driven by conceits derived from leftist ideology. These people couldn't give a shit about the constitution, don't have a problem with nationalized health care. Besides, you can't self-identify as NatSoc without the Soc.

And have you ever seen posters self-identifying as alt-right proclaim that their biggest enemies aren't leftists in power or even in colleges or wherever, but the true conservatives? Believe them.

cpac gets how much of its funding from facebook?

Jesus Christ I loathe that scumbag so fucking much.

Time to purge cuckservatism for good.

Kek wills it.

the eternal autistic libertarian strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=Tb8cErokGFs

This faggot piece of shit also supports the overthrow of a democratocally elected american president by the "deep state"

Conservatives are pro war when its necessary for defense. Bill Kristol supposed war as a means of getting rich and usurping power

>muh constitution

which will stop being relevant the second you get your way and whitey is wiped out

you realize neocons are former Trotskyites yes?

Fuck the alt right they're just attention whores

conservationism is dead.....massive third world immigration killed it.....spencers following is young....white nationalists are young..they are winning

Who is this "alt-right" ??

I'm an anarchist - you think I give a single shit what some loons who think there's anything legitimate about mob majority rule think or do?

You probably do actually, since you probably feel a psychological, ant-like compulsion to defend people you think have a remotely similar position to you, since your pathetic existence is literally sustained only by your relations to other worthless meatbags.
Off yourself commie.

>that tweet

jesus christ, I think I just got cancer

Let the cucks talk.

But if they act against us we'll crucify them.

Bill Kristol is literally living breathing human refuse.

>alt-right
>left-wing

Wat?

>implying Sup Forums was ever alt right

I know that this mentality is Sup Forums trying to defend itself but it's honestly fucking retarded.
the alt right existed long before the media noticed it.

Open borders immigration has nothing to do with the constitution. It has to do with political power and who gets it. And those of the alt-right have never been supportive of those conservative who'd have instituted stringent border controls in keeping with constitutionalism.

A fucking white male

that's right I forgot ancaps thought they could enforce laws without a government which means they technically think Libertarians are communists

lmao

However talented or intelligent you are, you alone will never match the power of 1000 ant like retards.

You need to work with them if you want to maintain your wealth and dominance in this world.

white nationalism that is growing at an exponential rate in american politics...

Holy poo now I feel like soaking my head in a bucket of minoxidil

What exactly is Left-Wing about the Alt-Right?

>conservative who'd have instituted stringent border controls

lol you worship Reagan who was literally Mr Amnesty in chief
get off your high horse.

>cpac is the right wing marketplace of ideas and you have essentially been asked to go the little kids table
reddit alert, shill detected

>conservationism is dead.
So say you now, fresh off a perceived win and getting high off the fumes of your own farts. But that illusion will be dispelled soon enough, same as all those other times an ideological strain (or even a party; remember when the talking point was that the Republicans had been reduced to a regional party? The same thing now being said of Democrats"? Yeah, like that) has been proclaimed DOA following a singular defeat.

Erisiainism will come friend. Ethnocentrism is required though before we achieve it. Do you honestly trust niggers to work hard in a decentralized authority society?

They're trolling antifa by trying to brand the alt-right as /theirguys/.

>uses the word meatbag unironically

jesus, you couldnt be more of a cliche if you fucking tried. you are reddit personfied

>the alt-right is left-wing fascist group

He is confusing alt-right with ANTIFa.

What pisses me off the most is the assumption that Sup Forums has been the support base for this richard spencer faggot which it never has been.

Any hoo I guess you win CTR because it does piss me off but seriously though no one gives a fuck about that autismal

>cleansing herb goes in every field

I don't give a shit what other people do.
Kill me. I don't care - I'm going to continue doing exactly what I'm doing until you do. You'll go to hell and I won't.

>enforce laws without government
You can write down on a piece of paper "I declare it illegal to breathe on punishment of death" right now, and subsequently breathe and then off yourself for violating the law. Boom - your arbitrary law is enforced, and the world is a better place by virtue of your bloodstained corpse remaining inanimate.

literally nothing spencer has ever done was wrong

I don't care what people do - if you or anyone else violates moral law that's your problem, not mine.

no, CNN

A typical conservative will never close the border because they can never properly articulate why we MUST close the border....and they will be called a nazi racist anyway :)

Actually it turns out that you alt right kids were the cucks all along. Now that the election is over it's time to disavow all the lunatics hovering around the party.

The Republicans would be a regional party if Trump hadn't brought them out of the ashes of their own cucked globalist neoliberalism.

government is force

laws only mean anything if you have the violence to back it up

>I want a part of it so it must be fake
People like you are retarded/new
Jared Taylor, Richard Spencer, ramzpaul, and the rest of American renaissance have been doing this longer than you've been browsing Sup Forums
Kill yourself fag

Place blame where blame lies; 1965 immigration policy established by the left when they had all the power. And going back to Reagan's day, as if a man without his own party in control of congress could act in any way he wished, try passing just a smidge of blame at leftists in congress who failed to follow through on building strong border controls while giving cover to other Republicans to do the same (keeping in mind that Republican has never = conservative)

>the kikes are still shilling "vast right wing conspiracy 2.0"

They only started with Flynn and Milo.

You take offense to being referred to derogatorily? Would you prefer some other demeaning vocabulary? Worthless corpse? Unthinking puppet? Ant? Borg? Commie? Collectivist? Faggot? Nigger?

Just end your life.

Natural law will only be accepted in an ethnostate.

We cannot teach the inferiors natural law. We can barely teach them man's law, let alone esoteric spiritual laws.

Oh believe me I know that. Half my family are legitimate right wing fascists and what Spencer says is mild compared to what I grew up with but my point still stands.

Sup Forums on average never had any love for this dude.

YES YOU TOO CAN RAKE IN BIG BUCKS POSTING FOR KEKS

I'M MAKING OVER $1000 DOLLARS A DAY POSTING ON (((POL)))

>laws only mean anything if you have the violence to back it up
Tell that to God the moment before you're burning in hell~

I don't care whether you or anyone else accepts it - you get judged by it completely regardless of whether you choose to abide by it or not.

These people are our greatest enemies, how is this a surprise at all ?

(((Dan Schneider))) should be gassed.

See

Just to add, he has not done anything. He has spoken allot but he has never done anything so yeah the dude can barely be considered extreme.

I want god to strike down all who put "...." in online posts or comments thinking it will make them seem more profound.

>Dan Schneider

Shouldn't this guy go back to fucking underaged Nickelodeon stars instead of organizing CPAC?

He could have easily refused to sign the Amnesty bill into law

The GOP even today with Rubio, JEB!, etc are always trying to pass more amnesty

stop deluding yourself into thinking "moderate" GOPers are anything but trash

God condoned genocide in the bible though

youtube.com/watch?v=G4hC-PUCuxA

That seems like a conceit rather than something based in fact. There's many good conservatives in power who are for returning to a rational policy of immigration based on essential need only, with acknowledgement that the country needs a spell of time to assimilate those already here (and nobody advocates for "closing the border").

I choose to follow it, but you have to be realistic.

While we may manifest reality, we do so collectively. This means in order to usher heaven on Earth we must bring collective like minded people, both racially and spiritually. Those are whites, free from jewish filth and other inferiors.

He's right, the alt-right is filled with degenerates who have no place in a mainstream right-wing movement.

I wish sjw's would realize that. Dude's never been anything but a shit talker with a fuckboy haircut.

It actually makes some sense. Some alt-righters like Le Pen want massive government spending and increased welfare for lower class people.

This kike should be gassed, resurrected and them gassed again.

Idk it's pretty telling when they invite an alt right leader like milo only to pretend that they rescinded his invitation because he "advocated for pedophilia"

They didn't even buy that bit. It was only because milo had more of an impact than any of those old decrepit retards and they're scared of him. Hilarious.

>Place blame where blame lies; 1965 immigration policy established by the left when they had all the power
>I WONT DO IT
I know you won't. Refer back to my first post.

>The GOP even today with Rubio, JEB!, etc are always trying to pass more amnesty
You mean the progressive wing of the big tent GOP, keeping in mind that I've already pointed out that Republican =| conservative? Wow, no shit.

>Alt+Right
Nice meme bro.

When will we take our party back though? Cancer has to be attacked quickly or it will spread.

>Never seen an establishment official give such a talking down to the people that helped win the presidency for the party.

If you honestly think richard spencer is the reason trump won, or even had an impact, you're delusional.

Spencer, Milo, etc. are all opportunists who hitched a ride to a winning candidate. They only emerged in the past year. Same with this alt-right thing.

Yet pol thinks the alt-right is now a majority, even though you couldn't field an alt-right candidate and win a single seat in congress.

Alt-right is as delusional as the green party claiming they put hillary across the finish line had she won. You guys need to get some perspective and not fall for whatever opportunist comes by claiming to be your leader.

I want God to do whatever He wants. Right now we're under commands to leave all judgement to Him, and I don't see that changing until the end of this rotten world itself. So get used to it or prepare your sinful faggot self for hell.

I'm being entirely realistic. I act exactly in the manner I'm commanded to.

>While we may manifest reality, we do so collectively
What the fuck does that even mean? Whether other people exist at the same time as me or whether or not they're in some arbitrary spacial proximity to me has *NOTHING* to do with *ANYTHING*. 'Usher in heaven on earth'? That's not a fucking command - this world is poisoned by the sheer existence of every rotten, evil, sinful soul that comes into it and violates the moral law. That includes you. That includes me. That includes anyone you've ever heard of or will ever know, and all those you haven't and never will. Live your own fucking life how God wants you to, and fuck off with your delusional feel-good sinful drivel about unity with anyone other than God.

Why should he blame leftist a for being leftist? They are gonna do what they do. Real blame lies with Reagan and useless cuckservatives like you who had the chance to fix our immigration woes and chose amnesty instead.

Always kill a traitor before an enemy.

>washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/wp/2017/02/23/cpac-organizer-denounces-alt-right-as-left-wing-fascist-group/
>Author: (((David Weigel)))
>“There is a sinister organization that is trying to warp its way into our ranks,” - (((Dan Schneider))), executive director of the (((American Conservative Union)))
EVERY. FUCKING. TIME.

The "alt right" isn't a self identified party outside of certain speakers. And by certain I mean like 2.

Alt right is a term made by liberals and only came to fruition afte Hillary had a speech about it.