Putin's daughter is married to this Jewish man

Putin's daughter is married to this Jewish man.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Katerina_Tikhonova

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kirill_Shamalov

How does that make you feel?

here come the guys with german, canadian and swiss flags with Russian imageboard memes, ad homs, and goalpost shifting

indifferent

That's why Jews have the highest IQ. They always marry up in terms of social standing when mixing with goys. Trump's kids marrying Jews is another good example of this.

my female cousin also married a rich jew

now she spends all his money on expensive clothes and fucks chads on the side.

Are there still Jews in Germany?

of course

Are there still *many

Wtf that does it i am officially a CruzMissle (TM) !

Indifferent since I don't believe in conspiracy theories

Fuggin kike

Not surprised in the slightest.

yup
too many already

Do you guys know why Jews are so successful?

It is because memetics affect people's life thoughts, affect people's actions, shaping objective reality. Kabbalah is literally memetics, understanding the flow of information and its effects, and understanding the motivations and interactions.

With understanding comes the ability to create large change. Ability to affect change through higher understanding is literally why Europeans dominated the Earth and I can expand on this if needed. But change can be constructive or destructive- holy or sin.

Jews as a conglomerate are not evil, they are like every other people interested in their own interest principally and the interest of others secondarily. They affect huge change because their culture has a higher level of social truth than most others.

However, the Bible warns of The synagogue of Satan. These are the people using enlightenment to do evil- pedophilia, rape, torture etc. These evils Jews are joined by evil goys, and they cannot be defeated by further evil. They must be defeated with righteousness, through the spread of truth and using enlightened ideals for constructive purposes.

Your country is irrelevant

How does this make you feel?

>Muh saviour of the white race though.

God Russia too, not only was Hillary and even Trump in the same situation, BUT RUSSIA TOO?

FFS to think if you want to become an elite you gotta give away your daughter to a jew

Literally the most important and most radical anti-German organization in Goymany is the council of Jews in Germany. ~500,000 total

SQUAAAAAWK

No replies

kek