Apologize

Apologize.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZTrXAxZ-g
youtube.com/watch?v=3yWMbrk_kQw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hipsters are worse than nigs desu senpai

I hope he gets raped by a pack of niggers

why do these dudes wear these faggy crewnecks and buttonups out of nowhere?
I've seen a huge surge in 'men' wearing shit like pic related or button ups with roses and other flowers or cute animals.

at least they can manage to BRING value to a cummunity.

That's the kind of guy who moves in when the shitty neighborhood has cheap rent. The art school grad living in your neighborhood is the herald of gentrification.

you'd only say that if you've never lived near niggers

liberals dont have issues with there sexuality and unlike you do not doubt that they are straight

Translation: liberals are all faggots

>white hipsters try to integrate neighborhoods between whites and blacks
>liberals think this is a bad thing
Isn't this exactly what they wanted? Holy shit.

>How dare you bring business and affluence into this neighborhood.

This is the amount of what they complain about.

how the fuck do i doubt my sexuality by dressing like a man you goose penis

I never understood the bitching from niggers about "muh gentrification". God forbid businesses flourish and women/children be able to walk the streets and play outside, right?

>complaining when someone makes your shitty crime-filled neighborhood better

you do understand that a man dresses for his work right? of course if you wear a suit for work you are patrician and also require casual wear, but name one (1) job you can do as a man and where those kinds of clothes (womens jobs dont count)

Agreed. A Tyrone can provide more entertainment and is a better athlete than a Holden Johnson.

Gentrification is one of the things I sympathize with blacks about.
Historically white cities suffer from it too (London, Paris, basically every city in America)
Wealthy foreigners buy land in these cities for its historic value, shoot up the cost of living, and completely shift the demographics from the native white people to these wealthy nonwhite foreigners.
The only people at fault here are the natives who sold away the land to foreigners in the first place.

It's more like just moving the hood so that they don't make the big city filled with poor folks. What most people don't realize is that it drives up housing prices for all parts of the city, as the hipsters can afford absurd prices while regular folks can't.

But that's what kikes do, not poor millennials

Fuck you Nazi, Antifa will disrupt your nearest Starbucks

t. Nigger

As someone who lives in a big city I honestly think gentrification is fine. All the old Italian/Polish/Irish families had the good sense to buy instead of rent and pass down their homes generation to generation, so the working class Catholic neighborhoods are going nowhere. The only people getting priced out are the gangbangers, single mothers, and drug addicts who make everyone's lives miserable.

>neighborhood of old, historic homes is plagued by 50 years of crime, drugs, and violence
>whites move back in and make it less shit
>AYO HOL UP DATS RASIST FUCK WITEY NIGGUH THIS OUR HOOD YO
fuck niggers

unquestionable

"he went to the city to make it big,
but that only works for people who have talent or skill"

youtube.com/watch?v=P_ZTrXAxZ-g

Nah fuck you, leatherman.

i'm the boss round here kid

watch it user

Black user here.

White people are ruining Brooklyn by moving in and causing the rents to go up.

Even the Jews are having a hard time affording Brooklyn.

youtube.com/watch?v=3yWMbrk_kQw

Maybe you and I should settle it right here on the ring if you think your so tough.

>"gentrification is the worst!!"
>property values go up
>crime rates go down

Really makes you think desu

This, you could probably make a fortune following the trend and buying these neighborhoods up cheap once the artists start showing up.

Not if you're a property owner, here let me walk you through it.
>be landlord
>own shitty ghetto house/apartment/storefront
>stupid hipsters want to move to the ghetto to experience cultural enrichment
>for the first time in years you have a tenant reliably paying rent
>eventually a hipster experiences enrichment, gets mugged/shot/whatever
>police actually show up since white person got shot
>holy shit they're actually taking witness statements!
>tyrone actually caught and sentenced
>police protection and trash pickup have returned to the neighborhood
>stupid fucking hipsters are protesting against "gentrification" even as they all sip teas from the new Malaysian-Korean fusion store
>the protest draws attention and more hipsters start frequenting and renting in the area, making the "problem" worse
>between rising costs and police action blacks are forced to leave
>your $20,000 building is now worth $200,000

Yeah but getting rid of niggers to be flooded with dyed hair gender fluid trans queers is a lose-lose situation.

Holy shit that's golden
You need to make gentrification a bigger movement

>ITT: a total lack of self-awareness
People complain about gentrification because it means the new people make it impossible for the old people to live there anymore (by accident, but they still do) because the housing prices are now too high. It's a complaint about being replaced. It's the exact same shit Sup Forums bitches about except it usually happens to poor black or Hispanic people instead of affluent white people, so you don't care.

>Britcuck telling a US of Niggerland citizen what niggers are like
You're right though.

This

Kill a traitor before the enemy Jimbo

Hipsters are the white people version of niggers.

poor, "trendy", complete morons, attention whores, only cares about emotions and feelings, always chases immediate pleasure, drug culture

A black hipster is to blacks as wiggers is to whites

i'm too big for you

You literally never lived even remotely close to niggers to say that.

FUCKIN WHITE PPL THINKIN THEY CAN JUST COME IN HERE AND "IMPROVE THE NEIGHBORHOOD" N SHIET

FUCK WHITES

>like a man
>like a
>like
You faggot, a man dresses however the fuck he wants. While you play dress up like a little girl.

Gentrification ends sketchy communities

>a man dresses however the fuck he wants

this fuckin thread man

what a good-looking pullover

I bet if we all committed mass suicide they'd say that was racist.

Because our areas are changing for the worse.

The reason gentrification can even take place is because the current services in the area are so dire, so any investment is good investment

wait a sec are liberals actually BASED?

they're the only ones who don't adhere to that integration bs that people in the South do, they literally cleanse their towns of black people. The south is the most integrated area of the whole US.

Faggots like you are why we got a transgender problem
Le dress how ever you want it hurts noone go put on a dress and confuse young boys

Damn that's one comfy doggo

>Blacks move into white neighborhoods and raise crime rates and deflate property values
>Whites move out
>"WHITE FLIGHT! APOLOGIZE, YOU RACISTS!"

>Whites move into black neighborhoods
>Higher-end businesses follow and property rates rise
>"GENTRIFICATION! APOLOGIZE, RACIST!"

Fuck off, I'm not living my life in a state of perpetual apologizing just because shitskins can't fucking pull themselves together.

Basically it makes everything in the area expensive, including rent.
Hence, why the nigs all leave.

Which is partially the fault of the government. New York is the best example

>do not doubt that they are straight
>makes up fifty snowflake genders

No issues with sexuality there.

>fuggin white racist white flight sheeit muhfuggah
>sheeit muhfuggah dem whitey racist comin in duh hood gentrifying

Nico Nico niggers should hang.

>there
time for you to die

It's also not just businesses, but schools and community centers, which are really important for volunteer groups and gang prevention. People just want to invest in safe and energetic neighborhoods.

This isn't Reddit bitch

>tfw not a member of the propertied class

The houses on the right are in San Francisco, and they're old Victorian rowhouses from around 1900 or so, probably after the earthquake. They're nice, but not the kind of thing you get with gentrification.

WHITEY GON LEAVE US HERE TA FEN FO USSELVES WHO DA FUCK TEY TINK DEY IS SHIEEEEEEET