Outrage over food cart serving free food only for ‘black people’

>A makeshift “black people”-only food cart caused plenty of indigestion Thursday in the Bronx, outraging onlookers who called the stunt racist.

>A man and a woman set up the cart around 9 a.m. outside Bronx Supreme Court, advertising their free doughnuts and juice on Styrofoam plates.

>Their three handmade signs read: “Free Food For Black People.”

>Passersby weren’t amused.

>“Are you kidding me? If I did something like that, it would be considered hate,” railed one woman, who was repeatedly denied any grub when she confronted the duo.

>A young man running the cart also refused to serve a Post reporter. And the woman insisted the cart was not restricted to just African-Americans.

>“Mexican people are black,” she offered.

>The pair closed up shop around 10:30 a.m.

nypost.com/2017/02/23/food-cart-offers-free-food-only-for-black-people/

Ever notice how white people can't stand not being included in something? The ones that complained didn't even want the doughnuts and juice. They're just upset that they don't have access to them. They feel because they're white, they should have access to everything on the planet.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AUgxhKtKxJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=BWNQTqMkezc
youtube.com/watch?v=fcbPJit2UCk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>niggers
>food

>Stayed for 1:30
>like anyone is going to drink some random fucking juice and shit from a nigger

>vanilla chai tea
>black people
???

>niggers
>food

>niggers
>food

>niggers
>food

Stop Murdock they're Haitian nigger cookies

Should just spit on it

>niggers
>food

>>A man and a woman set up the cart around 9 a.m. outside Bronx Supreme Court
You got o give some food to the niggers that were locked since friday night mang.

>niggers
>food

FUCKING GENIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUS

11/10 trolling. I have to give it up. this bitch just called everyone niggers.

>Ever notice how white people can't stand not being included in something
didn't say white people, did it? i wonder what (((chosen))) one got upset over not getting free things

if they want to make racial statements, i'd love to see those two's faces when surrounded by darkies after the "free" food runs out

>niggers
>food

Black privilege is serving donuts to blacks only without consequences from their superiors.

>>“Mexican people are black,” she offered.

is...is she one of us?

>niggers
>food

>There is nothing to steal anymore
niggedy nog

>They feel because they're white, they should have access to everything on the planet.

That's the birthright of the white race.

Non whites shouldn't even be allowed to breed not that robotic automation is so advanced.

>Be a black man
>Take as much food as I want "It's free right?"
>Give it to my white friend
>He eats it right in front of them

youtu.be/AUgxhKtKxJ4

white folks always jelly jhahaa

lolz. That's a decent troll for tightasses that want something for free. Sorry Schlomo, no donuts for you!

>niggers
>food

maybe if it was a legit setup and not just a random table with some shit from the grocery store.

An actual food truck or some shit would make jews LIVID AS FUCK

>niggers
>food

I also agree. There should be food only for black people, including Mexicans. Especially foods that looks like that.

Furthermore, white people should be systematically excluded from activities including people of color. That's just how justice works.

>1 post by this ID
I don't think they should be upset, but then again, I don't think blacks and browns should be upset if they are discriminated against either, by white people in favour of white people.

>niggers
>food

Tomorrow morning there needs to be a gourmet whites only food stand with foie gras, caviar and champagne for all white people.

>Ever notice how white people can't stand not being included in something?

“Mexican people are black"

Chicken is srs business.

We give Niggers everything else for free, whats so outrageous about a few more donuts?

MEXICANS ARE BLACK

I guess that's one way of poisoning only the niggers.

Think it was a slow-acting killer, or some sterilizer?

>shit tier food
>free food for niggers only

It would be a shame if that food was tainted and was a test to see how effective a nigger and coal burner cleanse could be

BLACKED

the point is it goes both ways. you want racism and segregation again? you wouldn't survive for a week

>Fuck White People
>Oh shit! No more white people to steal from
>Literally saying black people can't work for shit

Must be a California gang thing. Every spic I've encountered seems to have made it their life goal to emulate niggers and fit in with them as much as possible.

>Mexicans are black

So they wuz aztecs and mayans now? This is legitimately sad grasping at any culture they can.

>>“Mexican people are black,” she offered.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

I think it would cause more butthurt if it was fried chicken and corn bread.
Things white people also invented but that black people actually want to eat.

>the point is it goes both ways. you want racism and segregation again? you wouldn't survive for a week

>Mexican people are black

>advertising their free doughnuts and juice on styrofoam plates

>a plate of orange juice
I've heard of OJ getting off but this is ridiculous

time to break out the disguise and get a free meal.

youtube.com/watch?v=BWNQTqMkezc

START MAKING FALSEFLAGS AGAINST WHITEY, IF THE CAN DO THIS WE CAN DO THIS TOO

This is too good. It has to be bait.

Mexicans permanently B T F O

>>A makeshift “black people”-only food cart caused plenty of indigestion Thursday in the Bronx
I think she tried to write "Indignation" but didn't know how to spell it or didn't bother proof-reading her own work before publishing.

ORCA STACKS

>mexican
>black
At times like this I wish I learned the language of my people so I could curse this bitch out in it.

It's a pun you retarded nigger.

It's true! I Niggered (Goggled) it. And there are others.

Kek

Listen to this black man

>ORCA STACKS

You're my people, poisoned bait was my first thought too lel. And if not poison, at least ExLax or syrup of ipecac :^D

kek, these people are alright in my book.

doesn't bother me.

How much are doughnuts anyway? Just set up your own stand next to theirs that says, "For all races". Odds are you'll run out of doughnuts first and come out a better man. Shit set up a donation box and you might make a little money.

>I'm trans-black, you bigot.

how do i not have this naga-chan?

>nigger logic

I wish I was back in the furry house I lived in. It was good times.

I should have been more of a slut in my youth imo

*So you be saying*

God left us long ago

Was not white people getting upset over this. It was the gooks and spics and assorted trash. They want the same special treatment the blacks have, with all their welfare and programs and gibs.

thank this nig for that youtube.com/watch?v=fcbPJit2UCk

Yeah we're totally envious of your crumbs you stupid nigger

The more the merrier.

> 9 am opened
> 10.30 am closed
Reminds me of this retard, that "put himself on fire" after Trump won, then put fire out by himself and then reported it to police.

Where is this "soon" place located?

>universal values not being applied universally

>do as I say not as I do

Fucking hypocrites

>Niggers getting free shit

Tell me something new OP

lol fuckin retarded

>They feel because they're white, they should have access to everything on the planet.

reminds me of all the smelly brown subhumans that think they should have access to everything in our countries.