Debate with mother over Sweden

I just had a very heated debate with my mother over Trump and his remarks over Sweden. She said that Trump is the one lying, not the media and gave Sweden as an example. I told her that the message Trump was giving to his audience was right. Sweden is a mess. There has been a spike in crime since the refugee crisis. My mum told me that this was not true and showed me this statistic.

Was she right?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
video.foxbusiness.com/v/5331225305001/?#sp=show-clips
bra.se/download/18.9eaaede145606cc86546f/1398774378880/2014_Swedish_Crime_Survey_2013.pdf
bra.se/download/18.4a33c027159a89523b17c401/1487173975453/Summary_NTU_2016.pdf
statistik.bra.se/solwebb/action/index
youtube.com/watch?v=2lsoZ0uDOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=24PCOMi3QAQ
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
youtube.com/watch?v=p4293T0AKPA
gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/369415-sweden-refugees-rape-afgan-boy/
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/
youtu.be/arjJmqDrUUI
thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
hks.harvard.edu/news-events/publications/insight/democratic/robert-putnam
dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2015_IKEA_stabbing_attack
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/mord-och-drap.html
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/barnmisshandel.html
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/organiserad-brottslighet.html
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/brottsutvecklingen.html
russia-insider.com/en/sweden-mess-big-fat-mess-sad/ri19018
youtube.com/watch?v=2DHox_df2kQ&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=p-1U5HuXbgU&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/4kFpdcPWfO8
dn.se/sthlm/separata-bubbelpooler-efter-ofredanden/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden

How the fuck can you explain this?

That's not even a downward trend. Truly we live in a post-fact age.

Rapes are not being included in the statistics anymore

The whole leftist narrative is that Sweden expanded the definition of rape so that's why it seems more of it is happening. Then you got people like yer mum who simply say there is no increase.

The way to nip this in the bud is to simply look at "gang rape statistics". Have gang rapes gone up? No misinterpretation there. But of course, you won't find those stats anywhere.

>shows graph of crime increase
>"crime is not increasing user"

is your mom pretending to be retarded? post her feet pls btw

Crime certainly hasn't spiked in Sweden. The graph is more or less flat like in other countries.

Slanted eyes are a sign of trisomy 21, have a careful look at hers.

She's an executive manager at a big company and earns 16k a month. She really isn't stupid.

Better not get her mad OP, she might skip bringing you dessert

Wow really goes to show how crime-prone those fucking disgusting white Swedes are if importing peaceful Muslims actually brings the crime rate down

Get it together you fucking worthless racist whiteys. Maybe you need to import a few hundred million more Muslims and have them teach you a thing or two about being peaceful, respectable citizens IN YOUR OWN COUNTRY baka

It's still steadily climbing. I mean in America you see a massive downward trend since the 90's. And here you see a steady upward trend since the 90's. It's kind of the exact opposite trend. I mean I have no idea what "crimes against life and health" even mean and Trump does tend to exaggerate stuff. I guess it hasn't "spiked" but still it's something to consider. I still don't know why some one would post this graph to try and disprove the idea that crime isn't going up in Sweden. Your "mum" needs to look a little bit more carefully at what she posts desu.

bro... the final redpill is that this place is satire. you gotta take everything these people say with a pinch of salt.
According to people here I don't work, don't shower, my house is invaded by Eritrean refugees and you're a mountain jew hiding holocaust gold in your basement. Sup Forums has good shit and that's I come here every so often, but never forget you live in the real world if you don't wanna end up scared, suicidal and blatantly delusional like a bunch of people on here.

In the future I'm just going to shut up. She really got angry and I don't want to get kicked out.

>really isn't stupid
>can't interpret a simple graph
>no clue about the world around her

Earning a big salary doesn't make you intelligent I'm afraid.

Fox News reported riots, which Trump cited.

video.foxbusiness.com/v/5331225305001/?#sp=show-clips

Until you realise that this is the only place that will speak the truth. Sure there's a lot of shit, but show me one other online platform that knows the truth about rhodesia and south africa.

I also thought it was satire, until i read posts by other anons, from other countries who understood the truth about happened here. If they could grasp that, then surely there must be other shit that's true too?

>Crime steadily increasing since around mid 2013

So yeah, crime in Sweden is increasing.

Show her rape statistics and ask her how, as a woman, she can advocate an immigration position that leads to the rape of women and children.

So has crime not increased due to migrants?

How have homicide/assault rates changed?
What about rape?
What about theft?

Anyone have those stats?

I know, I don't want to shit on Sup Forums. I was just saying that critical thinking and a firm grasp on reality are an essential part of coming here.

bra.se/download/18.9eaaede145606cc86546f/1398774378880/2014_Swedish_Crime_Survey_2013.pdf

>Anyone have those stats?

Wouldn't be surprised if it's illegal to record those stats in Sweden

This is from 2013, got anything more modern and pertinent to the issues at hand?

>posts graph of increase in crime as an example of decrease in crime
okay

wrong link

bra.se/download/18.4a33c027159a89523b17c401/1487173975453/Summary_NTU_2016.pdf

statistik.bra.se/solwebb/action/index

you can look up stats yourself here
Site is in swedish tho

pic related is rape

Also check dis: youtube.com/watch?v=2lsoZ0uDOGY

and this

youtube.com/watch?v=24PCOMi3QAQ

What about Malmo?

lol

Can't the increase in rape be explained by reforms in sex crime legislation, widening of the definition of rape?

what are you lolling at

I'm sure it's part of the explanation

It's a public opinion survey report. Not actual crime statistics.

No, since that was implemented in 2005, which explains the initial spike, but not the climb after.

I just linked him what I was reading

These are weapon crimes (not only firearms, also knives and grenades and stuff)

Funny. If you look up rape and Malmo in English, you get a bunch of headlines from American newspapers that claim it's all a lie.
If you do it in Norwegian, you get countless headlines that confirm the terrible situation in Malmo, including individual newspaper reports about rape and grenade attacks. It also mentions the Swedish police begging for help and warning women to stay inside.

they don't widen the definition every year.

So these reforms in sex crime legislation were only made in 2005? There were no reforms in s.c.l. in this eleven year period?

It stops at the start of 2015. That's when 160k immigrants came.

Also, how does reporting even work? Did they make a separate data point in the stats for each of the 30+ immigrants who threw rocks at police? I doubt it.

forgot to add that it's crimes/100k citizens

Key word: RESIDENTS

Courtesy of user a few days ago:
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.3584/sex-slave-found-chained-in-basement-of-immigrant-cafe-in-sweden.html
independentsentinel.com/muslim-rapes-child-in-sweden-gets-two-months-not-deported/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_grenade_attacks_in_Sweden
svt.se/nyheter/inrikes/162-000-kom-till-sverige-500-fick-jobb
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016_social_unrest_in_Sweden
rt.com/news/330180-police-violent-refugees-sweden/
vesselnews.io/swedish-judge-upholds-marriage-pregnant-14-year-old-child-bride-syria-cousin/
newobserveronline.com/stockholm-attack-invented-by-controlled-media/
thelocal.se/20151106/teens-sentenced-for-gang-rape-on-hipster-island
10news.dk/?p=519
snopes.com/swedish-police-bracelets/
spectator.co.uk/2016/01/its-not-only-germany-that-covers-up-mass-sex-attacks-by-migrant-men-swedens-record-is-shameful/
baka.com.au/world/15yearold-migrant-allegedly-stabs-swedish-asylum-centre-worker-to-death-20160126-gmep2y.html
zerohedge.com/news/2016-03-07/sexual-assaults-soar-swedish-swimming-pools
breitbart.com/london/2016/01/15/15-year-old-boy-was-stabbed-to-death-by-migrant-because-he-was-protecting-young-girl-from-sex-assault/
youtu.be/arjJmqDrUUI
thelocal.se/20160531/fewer-than-500-of-163000-asylum-seekers-found-jobs
hks.harvard.edu/news-events/publications/insight/democratic/robert-putnam
dailycaller.com/2015/07/03/immigrant-to-sweden-rapes-12-year-old-girl-gets-community-service/

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Killing_of_Alexandra_Mezher
thelocal.se/20161007/police-send-backup-to-gotland-after-reported-rape-sweden
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2516/asylum-seekers-charged-with-rape-of-a-child-in-sweden.html
100percentfedup.com/update-swedish-school-girls-molested-then-raped-by-african-migrant-boys-school-tells-parents-boys-will-be-boys/
breitbart.com/london/2016/05/12/refugee-child-sexually-assaults-10-year-old-girl-after-liberal-parents-house-him/
gatestoneinstitute.org/9901/sweden-migrants-costs
breitbart.com/london/2016/04/11/children-school-right-wign-views-local-council-bussed-class-migrants-side-town/
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2705/sweden-isis-is-recruiting-openly-at-the-employment-service.html
ibtimes.co.uk/germany-overwhelmed-by-1000-refugee-child-brides-call-ban-grows-1577226
frontpagemag.com/point/251905/swedens-multicultural-center-expert-islamophobia-daniel-greenfield
youtube.com/watch?v=E40_KrMgWDg
youtube.com/watch?v=LD467tvucOQ
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.844/swedish-authorities-approved-of-child-marriage.html

>Reported cases of deadly violence
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/mord-och-drap.html

The highest it's been since 2007. But yes, most statistics show that we've been on roughly the same numbers.

>Child abuse
Steadily rising.
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/barnmisshandel.html

>Rape and sex crimes
Sharp increase.
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/valdtakt-och-sexualbrott.html

What truth? Anecdotal stories and unsourced infographics? Sup Forums is great for having an eclectic group of people be free to discuss their opinions, but the issue is that they are just opinions rarely backed by facts or statistics. This thread is pretty much an outlier because you have people actually talking about stats, but if you walk into /ptg/ or any other thread in the catalog it's just a bunch of CTR and Breitbart shills .

if there are no go zones it's probably safe to say a lot of the crimes in those areas don't get reported. just the fact that there are no go zones now when there weren't before is evidence enough regardless of what statistics say.

No one is denying that Sweden has a crime problem related to mass-immigration, but the problem with what Trump said is that he clearly referred to a specific incident that reportedly "happened yesterday".. Well that never happened, and now Trumpists are trying bend the facts to prove that he was right.

multiple things are wrong with this graph.
1. This is the overall crime rate against life and health. Refugees dont go on murdering rampages. They rape and attack with granades(see malmo).
2. They are not showing the major increase of 2016.
3. And you have to show your mom the actual crime rates of each crime. Sexual assaults are mainly commited by immigrants.

Grenade battles are now common in Sweden

grenade.....battles.......in sweden

Thats why its called a survey

no he just worded it wrong, he was talking about foxnews show that was one yesterday. he said it in an ambiguous way ill give you that.

trump quote:
too much immigration is bad
look at what happend in Sweden (on telvision) yesteday

>More or less flat
Nigger it's almost doubled since 1995 according to the graph. Gee I wonder why that could be...

Don't trust government statistics. They cover shit up ALL THE TIME. They are deathly afraid to give SD ANY leeway.

This. The statistics over organized crime say that drug and other smuggling is getting lower, handling of stolen goods too.
>Source: Reported crimes
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/organiserad-brottslighet.html

That means there probably are more unreported crimes as police lose control over the no go zones. Human trafficking has doubled since last year though.

thanks for spreading the truth

>on television

No, he probably didn't pay attention to the documentary or news segment that was on the TV. When Trump does his rallies, it's just word-salad, and whatever comes out sometimes makes sense.
I'm making a big deal out of this, but it's ridiculous with all the Trumpists that are doing everything to justify what Trump said.

There are so many other legitimate ways to go after Trump's failed administration, and this is not one of them.

phoneposter get out

He fucked up. What he meant was
>look at last Night in the Fox report!

He referred to the show, not a specific event. Still.. Doesnt make it good.. Just awkward.

>The Feminist Government That Hates Women
youtube.com/watch?v=O9Qwr6KvmUc

>telling somebody to get out of pol bc they're on a phone
what the hell brother, the man wants his daily dose of peace while he's on the ski lift, who cares

That's fake news. Violent crime and sexual assaults are all up.

>I den Nationella trygghetsundersökningen (NTU) uppgav 1,7 procent av befolkningen (16–79 år) att de utsatts för sexualbrott under 2015, vilket motsvarar cirka 129 000 personer. Det är en ökning jämfört med 2014, då 1,0 procent uppgav att de hade blivit utsatta. Under perioden 2005–2012 låg sexualbrotten på en relativt stabil nivå kring 1 procent utsatta, därefter har det skett en ökning.

Amount of rapes almost doubled from 2005-2012.

He definitely did not. His own comments right after the incident was "That was what I heard on Fox", so he clearly just misunderstood the segment, because he's a dunce.

I think the child abuse graph ist the worst. Child abuse of under 6 year olds tripled in the last 10 years.

Yeah, haven't BRÅ had a lot of attention to release some statistics that (((for some reason))) haven't been updated since 2005?

My picture shows an increase in most crimes since 2009-2010.
Ledger (In order) Threat, harassment, fraud, assault, sex crimes, robbery.

>being this stupid

Also, this is statistics, not fucking news.

Sweden is a North Korea tier state supressing objective truth.
The past couple years the commies have dropped the mask and have gone full Soviet Union style manipulation of reality.

Also, title of the graph is "Crimes against individuals".
bra.se/bra/brott-och-statistik/brottsutvecklingen.html

Yeah that's fucking horrible. I don't think Swedes suddenly starting beating the shit out of their kids.

Yep, keep handling out the bracelets. They really helped..

In English

Here it explains why statistics are so misleading and unreliable.

russia-insider.com/en/sweden-mess-big-fat-mess-sad/ri19018

OP, the graph that most people are using to "disprove" Trump is using data from a self-reported phone call survey. In other words, it's unreliable data.

The REAL data, police reports, clear shows an increase in crime.

He droppes a small mistake despite being correct on a big picture scale.
It makes the media basically admit crime in Sweden is skyrocketing while they kvetch over a small mistake.
He's been doing this his entire campaign.

you are expected obama tier lawyer speeches. trump was not elected because of his nice speeches. and that is not what the president is for. trump is a man of actions, not just giving good speeches that are 100% correct.

Kek. I just tried the same but in German and I had exactly the same experience as you.

Who decides what articles are shown on the top page? The one's that are viewed most?

learn statistics then, this is one graph that is nitpicked , crime for health and lives wtf category is that? what does it exclude

Yeah thanks. I should've just changed the language to English. My brain is running on empty right now.

>Actions

What actions? Being an average and overrated businessman or him signing a few, mostly ineffectual executive orders? He has already gone back on several of his campaign promises and sucked up to the establishment, so that people still defend this moron is unbelievable.

Yeah, he was wrong. Glad to see you admit that.

>Kalla fakta: Kvinnorna på Trängslet (Available with english subtitles) - TV4

youtube.com/watch?v=2DHox_df2kQ&feature=youtu.be

>hidden activity of virginity testing at Swedish health centres.

youtube.com/watch?v=p-1U5HuXbgU&feature=youtu.be

well all im saying, its too much focus on every single thing he says. and my theory is that its because people are used to Obama , a lawyer that ofc said everything 100% correct since thats his talent his former profession. he was also known for being a good public speaker. But being a good speaker is not the most important thing about a president. lots of other talents could be useful in that position.

No prob Bro.. Just glad this info is getting out..

Fucking fake news everywhere--here's don lemon saying that these numbers are NOT skyrocketing:

youtu.be/4kFpdcPWfO8

You have to look back to the 1970s if you want an accurate representation of Swedish crimes. Remember that a lot of the crime in Sweden is immigrant on immigrant. In the various no-go zones, these crimes aren't reported.

You're mother, like mine, is a brainwashed media shill, who will never ever admit or pursue uncomfortable truths. Shit me and my dad were talking about WW2 maybe a year ago, and she had no idea about Operation Paperclip or the Nuremburg trials. She won the Sophie Kerr award in college and was paid a very comfortable salary as a writer.

Yeah, this is definitely being blown out of proportion, but your argument to why Trump is making all these mistakes doesn't really make sense. Trump has been a businessman for 45 years, and still makes these basic fucking mistakes.

maybe there is something to this , he does get the attention where he wants.

No sure if anyone has a wapo account to get the full article but I found this interesting.

www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/02/23/sweden-democrats-trump-was-right.amp.html?client=safari

>Statistics stops at 2015

Every.fucking.time and there a damned good (((reason))) for it because 2016 was one of if not the most violent year in Sweden ever.

We broke murder records and we broke Rape records. Public bathhouses in some cities now have separated time of usage for women and men because of all the sexual assaults. See Erikdalsbadet in Stockholm.

dn.se/sthlm/separata-bubbelpooler-efter-ofredanden/

Use Google translate.

How does she fail to see the overall increase in her own argument?

>Debate with mother

The truth about the anti-white man agenda.
The truth about whites being targeted.
The truth about the cancer called modern feminism.
The truth about the media lying.
The truth about how handouts and welfare only make people more dependant.
The truth about "refugees" bullshit.

More?

>if foreigners arent the problem, why is the state stopping law enforcement from publishing the identity of criminals
>if all US intelligence determines 10-25% of muslims are radicals, how is importing them en-masse a good idea

Ask her how many rapes and murders it'll be before it's too much. Does there need to be another Rotherham, but this time in Sweden?

What obligation does the west or Sweden have to help anyone?
Where was this kindness when Germany offered its jewish prisoners to western nations?
Why is this such a moral outrage but the genocide of the german people doesnt even get mentioned in history books?
why are brown people so important when the Boers are being tortured to death?

>have decreased
>upward trend

fuck they're so desperate they are lying while still showing the truth

Sweden's police aren't even pursuing "petty" crimes like assault and burglary anymore.

The biggest rape wave came in 2015

What happened in 2010 that these graphs show a dramatic decline?

No go zones don't report crime.

>mistakes

She was wrong. Sweden is having Muslim riots and is the rape capital of the world and growing.

1400% increase of rapes since 1975...

Partly because marital Rape became a thing. Partly in 2005 because before then having sex with a woman who drank herself unconcious wasn"t Rape. Partly in 2013 when a victim no longer had to actively resist for it to be classified as Rape.

Swedens definition of Rape is NOT broader than any other western nation including the US, Canada or The other Nordics + Finland, is a god damned meme.

Also gang Rape is way up, an exclusively shitskin crime.

That looks like it cut off right before the big rise of Muslim coming.

I bet it would spike if you had it up to date.

The largest influx of refugees in Sweden was 2016, which isn't covered by that graph. It's taken over quite a short timescale, which doesn't tell us much. Anyway, the issue is not whether there has been a spike due to the most recent immigration, but whether the large number of immigrants mean there is a lot of crime. And it appears that immgrants are more likely to be reponsible for crime, which isn't really very surprising.
Read this page and see what you think