Daily reminder if you don't wear Trump gear in public you're a bluepilled puss

I'm not saying alienate everyone and use the "nigger" word in public, but you can at least show support for your duly elected PRESIDENT.

No one gives me shit in my blue state for pic related. I get that not everyone is a musclehead like me. Too bad. You may not have naturally masculine facial aesthetics but you can move some fucking iron around for Trump FFS...

I'm nether fuck off trump and shill fags.

I voted for stein so what do I do?

> kike puppet
> redpilled
Pick only one

I'd suck that guy's dick :^)

OP you're hot AF you can fuck my gf any day

Daily reminder if you look like this AND have the audacity to wear fake Trump gear you got at the gas station in Hicksville nowhere AND you're a dyel faggot who wears wifebeaters in public you can kill yourself.

Fucking untermensch.

Literally drown yourself. Just find the nearest tree and then pull the trigger.

I did in my college class last night. Told my feminist psycho college teacher I attended his rallies and got attacked too.

Kinda regret telling the class that

Spaghetti Mama-Mia is right. Stein voters have a 100% likelihood of letting other men fuck their wives.

Dumb shit I want them to fuck ME why would I show them any real girls?

lmao

Hey faggot, are you cute? :^)

>being this skinny

Lay off the xenoestrogens senpai

Here's the thing play the field its better to be red pilled and get far then reveal your true power level then to be a angry red pilled fuck who still lives at home with his mom.

I've been lifting for two years and am two plate on my bench. Nice try. Lemme guess your favorite drink is Velveeta?

I like to think I'm kidna cute but I'm pretty fat.

I'm so ugly I'd just make people think trump supporters are aspie autists

Pretty sure I'd bet bottled if I wore a MAGA hat in Ireland

Fuck off, she's better tartan kike loving trump.

Those winky faces make it too easy to identify you, Anti racist Bavarian leftist.

>I'm pretty fat.

Then you are, by definition, not cute but gross :^)

Herro

Why was Ireland such a mistake? I really don't get it...

>she's better tartan kike loving trump.

Haha, are you a lefty now? :^)

>this scrawny babyface claims to be a "musclehead"

lmao.

More like airhead, faggot.

I don't support Trump, that's why I don't wear any gay shit in public.

Trump is a kike-loving Zionist.

No, but I'm a staunch environmentalist. I agree with most of her platform excluding the anti deportations and significant increase in wages. Plenty of European nations have lower direct minimum wages than us and have healthy citizens, though higher indirect costs through their social security costs.

>solamente un posto de esta ID

You may be a bluepilled troll, but I love your cruelty.

Ok I've underestimated you, you sound like a pretty reasonable guy

Brrrrraaaaappppppppffffffff

>first ?

What did you think of me before? I would vote from the American green party, but definitely not your's.

reminder that lifting weights is for homosexuals most of the time

There was this cunt who wore a MAGA hat to our uni's campus this one time. A bunch of people just ganged up on her and started talking shit to her, she looked like she was about to cry at one point even tho she kept up the stronk womyn routine and reiterated debate talking points she probably got off Breitbart. Then some dude grabbed her MAGA hat and tossed it up a tree. Fucking hilarious.

>webm
kek

>le look at me hat
I bet you're in that gorilla minethet too

would succ/10

Bluepilled, yes. But not trolling, and I don't think we're doing fat people a favor if we refuse to bully them, constant contempt and pressure is the only thing that might prompt them to turn their lives around :^)
I lumped you in with the rest of the drooling retard Sup Forums crowd frothing at the mouth. Looking back you actually gave no indication that you were part of that crowd, I just assumed you were because they literally make up 99% of the userbase here

I wouldn't vote my our green party either, at least not on a national level, maybe in regional or state elections :^)

I work in academia in a liberal area. This would be career suicide.

Trump already won

>wear MAGA hat in Russia
Those people, who doesn't want to kill you will think that you're retarded

Met up with a friend of mine who I hadn't seen in a long time in a city heavily populated with Mexicans and he showed up in MAGA cap. Respect for him instantly shot up.

Thats a pretty redpilled point of view. Fat fucks increase the cost of health care and are disgusting to look at, so we should encourage them to lose weight.

I thought the Motherland was all for Trump?

That memeball needs a little mustache.

Oh come on, you make bait threads for fun, that's the definition of trolling.
>constant contempt and pressure is the only thing that might prompt them to turn their lives around :^)
You definitely belong high in the upper left square of the political chart. I don't disagree with you though.
None of our conversations had lead you to think I had any self awareness, or intellectual capability. I'm hurt.

Most don't give a fuck, really. And most of those, who does, don't even know what "Make America Great Again" means.

>tfw no drumpfkin bf to make Iberia great again

I wear mine to work sometimes. I work in a kitchen full of mexicans also. They give no shits.

well i am saying to use the word nigger in public. freely and openly. but not if you are an american male as you can fuck off with your 2% nigger DNA. dont come to europe. at least with refugees we can openly see the threat. you are the covert subhumans.

>"Some of you are alright, don't come to yurop tomorrow"

With the entirety of wealth of your empire to fill Iberia's coffers you couldn't make Iberia great. Africa starts at the Pyrenees.

I also think HIV patients should be forced to pay for their medication out of their own pockets, the costs are insane and society shouldn't be burdened with something that can be prevented so easily
Yeah but I don't do it just for fun. Sure, I enjoy it and all those (You)'s make me hard af, but at the same time I am convinced that opposing Sup Forums at every turn is a moral imperative for me, so derailing threads and baiting are 50% pleasure and 50% work :^)
>None of our conversations had lead you to think I had any self awareness, or intellectual capability. I'm hurt.
I think that's the point, we haven't really talked much about our political leanings, we've only lightly touched upon personal matters, right? Like, looks and sexual orientation and things like that...or am I remembering that incorrectly? :^)

Petite mother of two small children living in LA, definitely cannot wear my MAGA hat in public.

OP may be a faggot, but so am I.

Source on the pic?

>I also think HIV patients should be forced to pay for their medication out of their own pockets, the costs are insane and society shouldn't be burdened with something that can be prevented so easily
You're just as big of an idiot as all the right wingers here and you'll probably flip when you get bored of leftism.

Wow, patient zero is triggered because I want him to pay for his own HIV medication :^)

I'd love to but I live in a violent nigger ghetto were nogs are just looking for an excuse to sneak you. I'm fit but nigs always attack in packs. Am I bluepilled for not being suicidal?

You have to be 18 to post here.

Well we discussed the merits of immigration and I recommend some reading on culture. I mean I iterated I'm a Sup Forumsak and you proved you're a leftist. But you are right, we mostly discussed fun and frivolous things.
Want to tell me more about your political thoughts?

You are the most faggot looking person I have ever seen.

Stay cucked Sup Forums. Keep supporting (((their))) resources to continue to oppress to people of the United States. Keep sucking the "police officer dindu muffin wrong he a good boy" blue pill. You might as well join the military and let me fuck your wife from how cucked you guys are. And the sad part is (((they))) tricked you to thinking that this was the red pill.

Describe your height weight and what clothes you wear. I'm almost certain you're a little dick,sausage finger having angsty not-gay-but-loves-anime-traps looking bitch

Describe yourself pussy lol don't be a bitch

Speak for yourself, Jewish involvement in the military is why I supported Stein's peace initiative.

OP, it's too dangerous to do it here in NYC. people get their hats ripped off their heads by random dindu's.

example: sitting on train minding your own business. next stop comes up, people get out. door is about to close. dindu grabs hat and runs away on platform as doors close, libtards cheer.

this has happened no less than twice already. not to me, but it's an issue. there's been random fights on the street with people confronting maga hat people. in a fucked up city like this, you tend to want to avoid confrontation. it doesn't make anyone a pussy. wearing the hat here is literally asking for trouble.

I'm in the same situation as you user. Though I could put more effort in the gym but there's not a single muscle on the human body that can deflect a bullet or knife attack. Also any Uni fags here? Pic related

1) velveeta is cheese
2)
>look like that
>benches 225

yeah youre not fooling anyone

>I iterated I'm a Sup Forumsak
But you aren't, really. You seem to have a measured approach to things judging by your posts upthread, and you don't seem to be a single-issue voter. You also criticized Trump upthread, which makes me kind of proud of you because it's a big no-no around these parts :^)
> I recommend some reading on culture
I don't think I recall, do you still remember what you recommended? I'm on a semester break from next week :^)

Ugh you described me. I just got back in the oil field tho user, sad things is if you look at me you assume I'm some hard working semi wealthy gym rat but inside I'm a socially awkward fuck

This phone posts pictures in the wrong orientation sometimes.

MAGA

Lmao 2 plate.......

Talk to me when you hit 4 plate bench lil guy.

Well I'm not a rabid trump supporter, but I tend to support Sup Forums's epistemology. I am wary of the Jews, hate immigration of anything other than the creme de la creme, support the concept of the nation state, and oppose warmongering in the middle east. Leads to those muzzies immigrating. We all have our own constitutive arguments, Jill tends to line up closer with mine. Plenty of people here are well read and argued individuals, Sup Forums isn't satire but it's meant to be fun. So yo cant expect real discussion 24/7. late night Sup Forums is great for that though.
I like trump on immigration but that's it, I mean all his kids married Jews even. I view myself as a Sup Forumsak though.
I'll try and remember the books later.

>chick lean and chicken wing

I grew up firing prone 22. Still learning and practicing. That was first time firing my AR. Hey, at least I'm out there.

Sorry, I started to post a lenghty reply, but I have to run now, I'll save your post and reply to it next time I run into you, I promise

I'll see you in another thread, you sexy thing :^)

I agree OP
Pic related

thahts not even the one off Trumps website.
some 3rd party knock off. sad!

Chevy s-10?

Wearing political clothing is fucking embarrassing

but traps aren't you fucking faggot

european men are the most beta of all living creatures

I don't look good in red

Fuck off with your stupid chink gear tacky ass /r/the_donald cuck

Saged

U wot? Male or female, you're a joke if you wear political clothing

Thats correct sir good eye

>lol

totally masculine and confident but feels the need to put "lol" to let everyone know how funny he thought the post was.

Daily reminder that the whole red pill/blue pill theory comes from a movie made by two liberal transgender women who hate MRAs.

Casey Affleck?

Is that you OP?
You look feminine and gay as fuck.

You've posted this bait before, so I really doubt that is you.

DAILY REMINDER IF YOU DO WEAR THE TRUMP GEAR IN PUBLIC YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO DEMOCRACY. AND DESERVE TO GET YOUR TEETH SMASHED . TRUMP IS A TRAITOR.

Are you that bat faggot from forever ago?

>calls clothes "gear"

Nigger culture is not permitted here.

>sissyboy looking for a fight
gee OP, how come you´re not a playable character in FFXV

Fancy a fight? anytime .

I live in Richmond VA Id get shot and heckled

This