Emmanuel Macron isn't /ourguy/ after all

> Emmanuel Macron vows aggressive fight against far right on UK visit

> Emmanuel Macron, the centrist candidate for the French presidency, has vowed his campaign will learn from the mistakes of David Cameron’s Brexit and Hillary Clinton’s failed election campaign by being boldly pro-liberal and pro-Europe

> He added: “In the current environment, when extremes and anti-globalisation win elections, that is probably the best moment for France to decide to do the opposite.”

What did he mean by this?

archive.is/KTWnT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlHDccvIq9o
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Emmanuel Macron
He literally worked for the rothschilds

>"people are mad about these things so let's keep doing them!"

Just why

+ he's a dick sucking degenerate faggot

> The dog ate my political program
> There is no French culture
> Muh colonial crimes
> Muh radical centrism
> Muh European Union

He's our Trudeau.

>when extremes and anti-globalisation win elections, that is probably the best moment for France to decide to do the opposite.

wut

>There is no French culture
lmao how do people fall for this shit
Do they also say that france has always been multicultural?

He lost me a long time ago with his "too white" commentary and his globalist stance, but his latest "fuck colonialism and pieds-noirs are terrorists n shit" he pissed me off.

To be honest, it's not like Marine can save the country or anything, but something else would be the very end.

Was this traitor even /our/gal ? like wtf

> There is no French culture, there is a plurality of cultures.
> cucks cheer and applaud

youtube.com/watch?v=dlHDccvIq9o

this is sad
>pieds-noirs are terrorists
how do people see the OAS in france?

>OAS
They are officially recognized as a terrorist organisation. But it's not something taught in school or spoke, generally.

>be trockyist communist
>get called centrist candidate by media

> Science Po, ENA
> Inspector of Finances
> Investment banker at Rothschild & Cie
> Deputy secretary-general of the Élysée
> Minister of Economy, Industry and Digital Data

Isn't he the guy they're portraying as an independent maverick outsider or something?

He's a globalist but I'd still rather have him than Le Pen. He's easily the less retarded one when it comes to economics, and that's what France needs.

On top of that Le Pen ain't nothing like Trump, her vision of nationalism is twisted, and she's a fucking leftist when it comes to economics

>when it comes to economics, and that's what France needs.
I disagree on this.
Economics is fine and all, but we won't die from hunger even if the economy is not so great. Get your priorities straight.

Maybe you won't buy the new iphone right away, who gives a FUCK.

France will die in a few decades with demographics and white flights if nothing radical is done.

Daily reminder that they are no political solution to save France, and millions of french will die in war before 2025.

Maybe so, my friend.
We'll see each others then.

>Macron is not our guy
No fucking shit

We need to stop all immigration and send all shhitskins back, that's the most important thing our people and our country need right now. Fucking hell I hate you traitors so much.

>there is no french culture, only q plurality of culture
I always find that shit funny, how can you say french culture doest exist and then talk about briton, alsacian or whatever else culture as something real. If french culture is not real because it has been influenced by other cultures, then no fucking culture is real.

And by the way that's what he said I don't know where, there is no culture only individuals

>I don't care about being cucked to death as long as i still have muh shekels
I'd rather die poor and french than less poor and cucked by muslims, international elites and the rest of world

how can centrism be radical? what are his policy prescriptions?

Kill yourself. People like you would condemn our country to an eternity of darkness because "Le Pen isn't good enough".

When will you understand that literally anything is preferable to a globalist ?

>muh economics
Fucking retard, this what the jews and globalists want you to think.
>be a good goy, if you vote for MLP everything will go bad!
It's because of faggots like you who fall for this meme that globalism is winning.

I think our economy is dysfunctionnal. It's not bad, yet, but it's far from fine. The unemployment rate is far too high for instance. Honestly, even though he has no chance to win and is basically a meme now, I'd like to have someone like Dupont Aignan. But that's mostly because I'm a Gaullist.

Kinda like USSR then. My point is that I want a strong country, not to become shit-tier, which can happen by either being ruled by cucks or incompetent politicians.

She's far from good enough. But hey, it's probably a great idea to tell people who disagree with you to kill themselves, it's a great way to bring the country together, faggot.

I think I could take that comment seriously if not for your flag. Swiss people can be quite based but when you have a nation built on jew shekels, I don't think you're in the right position comment on anything.

You are not a strong country when you get cucked by the EU, international establishment and muslims.
What you want is some kind of fag country that whore herself for a few american companies to come over, and who cares about the rest.

If Macron wins it's simply over, there won't be any turning back. You'll get your shekels and enjoy looking at your country dissolving in a big blob of nothing that won't be France anymore.

You can still pressure Lepen into making concession on economy, you won't get Macron to do that for immigration and identity

I am 100% sure he is a fucking puppet

BASED

>it's not bad, yet, but it's far from fine
Wow thanks for that deep analysis user, I wish I had this much knolwedge in economy, but unfortunately I'm an uneducated bigot so I'm going to vote for MLP

I am french but currently live in switzerland, please take my posts seriously Pierre

I'm far from saying it was an easy choice for me. I have faith in our people to preserve our culture, it has been under attack for a long time now, and isn't yet ready to fall. As I said, I'm a gaullist and both candidates are rather far from what I believe in.

Imho, Macron has right now more chances to win than Le Pen.

>If Macron wins it's simply over, there won't be any turning back

I disagree : say he gets elected, but fucks up, which I hope won't happen, Le Pen will be elected 100%. And the country won't be definitely fucked.

High unemployment rate, stalling GDP growth, entrepreneurs not trusting much the country's economy, shitty inflation rate, so much bad things could be said about our economy. Yet it still has a lot of strengths, we're very far from being third-world. Honestly I don't want to take too much time to debate this on Sup Forums. And on top of that I'm just a guy with a decent economics background, I could easily be wrong.

> but unfortunately I'm an uneducated bigot so I'm going to vote for MLP

In the past 10 years, I've always told people who had that mindset about FN voters that they were retarded. Don't fucking compare me to a libtard, it's not because that I disagree with someone that I automatically think he's retarded.

Also, the Swiss border is about 2km from where I live. Not sure it matters though.

>france
>existing after 1789
pick one

Not everyone was born racist, most of us became that way after seeing the damages caused by only decades of multiculturalism.

I'm not an economist either, I'm sure the FN would suck at it but it's a matter of priorities. We can always fix the economy later but we're nearing the demographic Rubicon. If the trends aren't reversed soon, France will not be French much longer, just look around at who's having all the kids.

I'll vote MLP not because I think she'll much good at anything but because she's the only one to even hint at controlling our immigration through nativist policies. There is no one else.