How much student loan debt does Sup Forums have?

How much student loan debt does Sup Forums have?

I finished my BS with $15k total. Easy monthly payment, don't even notice $160 gone.

Graduated from a top 25 university with a BA and zero debt

Have a good job in my field

Get good

Got out with 20k..it really helps to pay double the minimum

I'm rich, I can just pay for it.

I went to public university, didn't have to pay anything. Is every college privated in the US?

Student loan is a choice

I have approximately -$20000 in debt. Yes that negative sign is correct. I'm not so stupid as to have to pay for my education

0 because I refuse to give my money to the jews.

You still have to pay tuition to go to a public university in the US, thought it's usually cheaper than a private university

Unless you receive a scholarship or similar

Graduated with 0 debt and now work for the largest bank in the US giving loans to students who I know can't afford it. Feels good

500 euros
here in portugal you can get a decent education for 1000 euros a year.

Problem is people not preparing for it, going into massive debt for it because of that, and getting a degree worth shit with it / not networking to get hired for a job in the industry. Then they are stuck with no job and debt, and whine about the injustice of it.
To be fair though, the administration does offer shit degrees, and successfully pass them off as something worth pursuing. Of course, as they can make mad money with it - why wouldnt they, after all?

Aerospace engineering major, graduating with $180k. Also I'm part of the honors class, that's after scholarships.

>Falling for the college jew.

Claiming to be smart. KYS. No seriously KYS College is the biggest scam ever getting people to go 5 and 6 figures into debt to to be indoctrinated with cultural marxism I hope some of you faggots learned something useful that'll land you a decent job otherwise you should drink a cupfull of bleach and end your suffering.

0 since I don't live in the land of the niggers.

>honors class

Maybe, just MAYBE your first employer will care about that garbage.

After that it's all about your resume and experience.

Back the fuck up. Not only did I go to a state university, work 20 hours a week during school and full time during the summer, never lived in a dorm but at home for two years and many roommate apartments after, fucking cheap as hell, I graduated in 1996 with $4K in debt. That is to day, I received virtually zero support.
> Bitter
Oh, 1996 was what, 21 years ago? Am I a NEET or something? No, friends, I have two kids nearing collage age. And I am PISSED.
I did something my parents, divorced, remarried, I'm persona nongrata, ipso facto zero support, never did. I've saved for my kids' college education. One has $22K, the other $18k. and it is a piss in the bucket.
If you are in the USA, check out Coverdell Savings. I've been socking away $2k for their education since age 2 and it's been futile. Six fucking figures and they will never be able to afford health insurance.

I make over $100k a year and I'm ready to revolt.

None

>10k UKuck student loan
>will never have to make a single payment because salaries here are shit

0 since I live in a decent country. Where education is either free or cheap.

None, my mother paid for the whole thing.

Protip: If you're not smart enough to get a scholarship, you're not smart enough to go to college

I'm a senior but I have to take a freshman class this semester. The retarded niggers there have no business being in higher education, and yet there they are, on the taxpayer's dime.

$0

GI Bill is the tits.

Forced Islamic Re-Education camps don't count.

>Sending your kids to college.

You sir fail as a parent. If you want your kids to be get a good job I'd suggest either trade school or army. They'll get the training and descipline they need to be good outstanding humans and can be trained in some actually useful skills.

No debt

No degree

120k a year job

U git gud

Inb4 enjoy ur labor job

Its not

No debt. Feels good to have rich folks.

0, my Irish Catholic grandma left me just enough money for my lazy sinning ass to graduate without debt.

Neat! Do you have kids? Paying the whole thing should be about a quarter million per kid.
You are AWESOME! =D

None, but I didn't go to Uni still in a $27k job.

>army

>trade school

Trade school is not bad but the army LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Dont have to pay them if you move back abroad. I'm Latvian, my brother studied here, moved back home and the student loan company cant track him. Not paid a penny and he's on $50,000 for now. Doing the same when I graduate.

None because I only went to Community College for like 2 years. Only thing I wasted was time. Glad I did because I likely would have majored in some dumb ass shit.

Why are you even talking to me, United Cuckdom?

Zero. Education is free if you pass government exams good enough for a uni of your choice. Same for magistrate.

Ikr. I'm getting 100% tuition paid for and 1k bah a month. Sure is nice.

Ended 5.5 year STEM studies with about 30.000 net gain* in poolandbux since scholarships

* like 7.500 usd

I didn't particularly care to be top tier top results and could've applied for more, but honestly, IMO money doesn't bring happiness (or so say people who don't lack it) and I value my free time too much

well meme'd sir

>Do extremely well in high school.
>Get grants and scholarships up the wazoo
>Get into a highly-regarded public university located in my hometown.
>Don't even have to move into a dorm; just take the bus from my parents' house.
>Still manage to get burnt out on classes.
>Never pick a major.
>Diagnosed with Major Depressive Disorder, Anxiety Disorder, and Panic Disorder.
>Become a disillusioned NEET with severe motivational issues.
>In the process of starting ECT treatments.

But, hey, at least I'm not in debt. I think I actually *made* money off of Pell Grants and other scholarships.

Now if only I actually cared about my life.

ONORABO CHAMAN DIS IS RAYCISS

I have a debt of more than 30k but that is because the government's i terest rate is lower than the banks so having as much as possible is the most feasable.

No, no, no, no. no, jew, no.
> Don't go to college.
Kill anyone who says this. They want untermenchen. They want you to be untermenchen.

>tfw they already have my address and bank statement info

Haha I know a guy that also scored big with pell grants and money from the state of Massachusetts. Took a pell grant and bought a car and then dropped out of college.

Get them into a good trade school then? Not everybody has to be a pisser sitting in an office. The trades offer good money for quality work, and if you have some smarts to your brain, you can easily become your own boss / get people under you. Doesn't need to be physical intense labour either - as long as you get the stigma away from the word "trade school", and actually take a look around.

€1500 a year the college
€200 a month the place to live
€170 a month on food and shit and other expenses.
> Only thing that feels good about this shithole.

$0
>he doesnt have scholarships
Why even go to college if youre a brainlet

Depends I wouldn't suggest infantry but army does have some benefits Employeers love anyone who has served in the army it means you have strong discipline. Plus the army can train you in some useful skills. that can land you a 6 figure job plus they pay you for doing it to.

At least this guy is honest. I don't think this thread said "brag on your country having no colleges"

I got 72K literature/library science. In the end it wasn't worth it at all. I got to be a library assistant so far. Still counts for forgiveness though. Thinking about going back to become some sort of doctor so I can get a good job but still help people.

Don't know if I want to wait for all these old bitches to die off they probably want Latina librarians anyway.

Hey, be Nice...
Oh, wait...Too soon?

None, because with how low my GPA was I was atleast smart enough to know better than to saddle myself with a shit load of debt because that's what my guidance counselor And school told me to do.

paid off 28k in 2.5 years, sitting on no debbt and 5000 cash now and just lost my job but should be able to find one soon

ill be ok

None. Taxes takes care of that.

15k debt, paid off half by doing military service (student load repayment program). That left me with 6k left which was paid off by working in computers.

I had an acquaintance in college that studied History and philosophy. I sometimes run into him in the supermarket. Not wanting to be rude, I always greet him with a smile. He always replies with: "Paper or Plastic"

Army is a good choice actually if you sign a contract and not be a lazy faggot taking the desk job filling papers all day long.

Trade school is a meme for creating more wagecucks.

>burgers and student loan debts
LMAO

Nope hate kids, still live with parents living the neet life.
I have it made.

I KNOW RIGHT

Public uni, 0

How many video games can you buy a month on minimum wage?

>I would've loved starting with nothing
You did, but you chose to go to college and take the loan you irresponsible fuck.

no not at all colleges today are nothing more than cultural marxism indoctrination centers run by the jews. to mold the minds of the most malleable. College isn't ment to make you smart it's ment to make you dumb. to train the next generation that'll parraot the narrative.

>tfw students from all over the world clamoring to come to our shit schools and pay in to our economy with their monopoly money.

Shit head millenials just can't come to terms with the fact that their student loans were a bad investments. College is a massive scam and unnecessary for a large amount of people. So many useless degrees, fields such as law becoming more over saturated every year. Nobody is being forced to go to college and take out student loans. Take some responsibility.

>get loans for arts
>don't get any job
>arts suck nobody is buying art
>complain it's the job market
>settle for job in coffee shop
Fuck liberals

I always felt guilty about this topic. My parents paid for everything including cars and spending money more than many people make.

Probably more than you fucking leaf.

>ment

You've convinced me.

All the while feeling a sense of superiority over blue collar workers because they are "highly educated"

what field, spill it user, come on be koo

Got government sponsored education for having exceptional scores in national exams ( I spaced them out over 2 years, taking math and biology the first one then chemistry and Lithuanian the second). So no debt but I have to continue having higher than average grades if not they will remove it. Btw I can shitpost on Sup Forums because end of semester is in 3 months so workload is stable atm.

Just make a painting of your own multicolored vomit and feaces and I bet you call it modern art.

Had about $50K back in ~2006. I'm about down to ~$4.5k. I can pay it off pretty much at any time so I'm doing ok.

0 dollars. My major's useless so 0 money also.

Nuffin. School is free here and anyone with a student loan is a nigger who can't
- work in the summer
- work part time in the winter
- live with their parents during studies

I bet you it's a job serving the jews. All the top university are recruitment centers for those that will serve the jews well.

0 post 9-11 bill nigga all free everything

Had about 40k. Those were the days.

>M.Sc.Tech degree in Electrical engineering soon, thesis being written atm
>Getting paid almost 3k EUR minus taxes etc. for writing my shitty thesis for a local company
>Took 6k student loan in total 4 lulz
>The interest rate on Finnish student loans is stupidly low
>Invested most of it anyways
>Get a 10-year payback plan from the bank after graduation
>tfw

>not getting paid to study

>a typo
>that he made twice

nice digits, and damn...are you serious? (((They))) are in EVERYTHING?

none. I live with my parents and ~200€ a semester for admission fees doesn't justify taking a loan.
I could get BaFöG, a state financed student loan which of I'd only have to pay back half, essentially being free money (there are still idiots who manage to go into debt from that, believe it or not), but since I'm not studying a meme, my degree will be worth something and I'll ascend into middle class quite easily.
Academics are rare in Germany and thus everyone with a degree (except for gender studies scum) is certain to get a moderately high paying job

how do people in the US even get the idea to go to uni, when degrees are worthless and cost a fortune?

I'm WOKE as fuck about the jews man.

>second year of college
>it's free in my country
>living with 150$ a month
I guess it's better than having debt

0 I got cancer at age 18 and now im a NEET because of genetics.

€0, because I went to community "college".

I work in regulatory for a pharma company, submitting new products for FDA and international approval, things like that

Third year on my Automatic Control and Applied Informatics. The Uni is free if you can pass their admission tests and get a high enough grade for the Gov to subsidize your ass. Basically free college if you're smart enough

White male privledge.

Yes. You got more points for university application if you finished one of the (((special))) schools where good goyim are trained. What a surprise it was when all of them were either Jewish schools or payed ones.

About 3000$ bucks, gonna finish to pay in 2018

23k.
BS
Still have a shitty job.
Pray for me.

OOOOH I see, good going...well ain't knocking your profession. Trump might*

here also, just didnt know about the whole top university as a working ants for (((them)))

Zero. Instead I chose to use my limited credit at the time to become wealthy instead of being in debt for life to acquire a worthless status symbol.

>72k
>72 thousand fucking dollars
>library science