Lets face it pol

Lets face it pol

Israeli jews are the most based people within the white race that currently exsist.
>knows how to remove kebab
>build wall first
>good with finance

Other urls found in this thread:

thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/
youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o&t=1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

((()))
jews are not white
there's no such thing as "based"

((()))
jews are arabs

((()))
jews lie to subvert real whites

((()))
jews are behind rapeugees

((()))
>anglo

Wow, who could possibly be behind this post?
As much as I detest Muslims, I know your filth are the ones pulling their strings. Fuck off Chaim.

((()))
more jewish support of rapeugees

If you would actually read the article that you posted, you might not be this retarded.

According to pic related, Ashkenazim Jews are European. Besides, the fact you mysteriously forgot to add Slavic Jews.

Yes user, all of your and your countries problems are bacause of Jews and always will be because of Jews. You can ignore anything that might actually have reason other than WWII propaganda, but the Jews

Israel is a hobby of globalist jews, nothing more.

A toy they don't mind throwing against the wall occasionally if it suits them, then have goy pay to fix it.

None of these are Israeli

I actually agree user, I think we should start showing Israel more support

((()))
jews are pedophiles

Which is why Soros and other globalists fund the "free Palestine" movements?

Sure we are, user

by remove kebab you mean spread kebab everywhere?

((()))
((()))
((()))
damn, they brought out the jidf for back up lmao

Not the Israeli's handywork.

Jews are the real Aryans.

jews support rapeugees

>post about israel
>multiple kikes show up to defend within 10 minutes
really makes you think

It brings great warmth to my heart to see (((OP))) so utterly destroyed after a dozen or so posts.

Great work Sup Forums

Jews eat baby dicks

Why do Ashkenazi Jews choose to share a country with dumb sandniggers who just happen to have the same faith
They should come back to their home continent of Europe

thinking their is a real difference between jews, a jew is a jew that simple
>only good jew is a dead jew

your people has not learned to coexist peacefully because "we gods chosen people" meme

((()))
jews and muslims are bffs

>muh every opposition against my retarded """proof""" is a shill

Try again retard

>pic

none of these are fucking Israeli

Somehow I feel sorry for your efforts and pain you have to go through to put every single respond in ((())).

shoo shoo dirty jew

((()))
jews are subversives

((()))
you're Bolshevik rat

>none of these are fucking Israeli
kike is a kike

That's a silly implying that Jews are smart because of their race, not religion. Ashkenazi without Judaism would be as dumb as another Europeans are.

Because you would just sit down quietly when someone call you, your people and your country the fucking devil?

>jews support rapeugees
>jews and muslims are bffs

It is official, you are fucking mental

Thinking just because they are from the same ethnicity, they are some sort of a hivemind.

((()))
this was israels handy work

And you are mentally ill. A quick reminder that you can whine all day long, but nothing you would shit out of your mouth will influence anything

It literally says in your pic they are from Chicago, are you retarded? or just baiting?

Yes, because you are setting a bad example. To to protect the holocaust halo, globalist jews have to attack Israel to a small extent. Israel is only a hobby, white genocide in Europe is their life's work. Know your place jew.

Don't worry, if they can prevent it they won't do anything which really harms Israel. For instance when BDS comes up, the oy veys in the jewish media are deafening.

You clearly have no idea who Bolsheviks were and why you can't encounter them on Sup Forums. Go read a book, faggot.

((()))

'As Jews We Should Be Outraged That Britain Is Not Doing More to Help Refugees'
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058

'Citing Holocaust, Swiss Jews Demand Open Door for Migrants'
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/

'British Jews Lay Groundwork for Influx of Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/

'Jewish Groups Rap Washington for Lowballing Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/

'More Than 1,000 Rabbis Call On Congress To Welcome Refugees'
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab

'Jews Push Washington to Admit More Syrian Refugees, Even as Some Worry About Backlash'
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/

'How Young Jews in Hungary Are Fighting To Help Refugees — Despite Right Wing Rule'
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/

'How We Move Forward Together For Refugees'
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter

'Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform'
'It’s the ethical thing to do,” said HIAS president and CEO Mark Hetfield, of the community’s immigration reform activism. But he quickly added, “It’s in our strategic interest.'
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/

He was talking more of anglo (paymaster), than of jew (perp).

Because they were jews, they were not allowed to own land, so they had to find work that requiers more intelligent, and there was natural selection for intelligence with the Ashkenazi Jews
So I would argue that their intelligence is genetical, and not because of religion

((()))
(((Bolsheviks)))

Increasing the influence of Islam in the west via accepting refugees hurts Israel.

Once again, none are Israeli, nor represent the western majority. You are mental.

>Neturei Karta a fringe ultra orthodox group is against a jewish state until the coming of a messiah and therefore supports Palestine
>S-S-SEE GOY!! JEWS ARENT ALL ZIONIST SCUM BENT ON DESTROYING YOU!!

Fuck Hezbollah, Assad and Iran. Long live Israel!

HAHAHA , JDFA has entered 2nd lvl and they are not even hiding it anymore
NO ONE BELIEVES YOUR SHIT AND FAKE KISS ASS

jews are in bed with muslims to destroy western civilization because they've never created 1 themselves and are jealous

Australians confirmed as most white genetically. Kek.

Sup Forums
THEY CLAIM THEY ARE RED PILLED WHILE IN FACT THEY ARE THE BIGGEST BLUE PILLED PEOPLE IN THE WORLD.
hate muslims because of MUH REFUGES . that you have not encounter in your life just see news about them from JDFA
and leave jews control your little pansy country.
i mean trump kissed Netanyahu ass and your media still call him anti - semitic LOL
the jews are always and forever be greedy no matter how much they have.

You can convince yourself Jews are a demon all you want. The fact is you are full of shit, and it only takes a few minutes of research to refute every single opinion you have.

jews will always support their cousins the muslims over anyone else

they don't remove kebab americans and kebabs do it for them

Well, I suppose so, but still, there are also Gypsies. They don't own the land as well. Also, Jewish religion requires abilities to study - memory, literacy, abstract thinking.
So the only thing you know about Bolsheviks is that they had Jews? You're way dumber than I thought.

REMEMBER TO CHANGE PROXY TO AUSTRALIA DUMB ASS

>Because you would just sit down quietly when someone call you, your people and your country the fucking devil?

The Jewish identity prevents Jews from being nationalist in any country they reside in other than Israel. Nationalism obviously being good, that does indeed it make it evil.

I have no problem with you or Israel, I only have a problem with self identifying jews having influence outside of Israel.

These two single posts just show you aren't just a mental motherfucker that thinks Jews are the evil, but also did no research what so ever. Congratulations, I hope you are proud.

((()))
more jew subversion

BUT THEN HE GOES TO SEE TALMUD AND SEES HE WAS RIGHT ALL ALONG :(

how you mean those ppl from Khazar who try to take over the world for theyr satanic kabbalah

don't think so

More retarded """statements""" from a literal retard

Why do you suck baby dick then?

((()))
jews lie about everything

yesh leha sicui ehad lehohiah li she ata lo mithaze

I don't

((()))
even they had to admit they are liars

that is belgium not Israel

Just like you lie to yourself that you are somewhat right about this whole thing?

>Israeli jews are the most based people within the white race that currently exsist.
>Jews are white
>Jews are "good"
Pure fiction.

((()))
jews declared war on Germany

>Ten American Groups Urge Netanyahu to Allow Syrian Refugees Into Israel

youtube.com/watch?v=-Ju1w-iDR0o&t=1s

Watch the full video, I dare you.

>Jews lie
>Jews admit

Retarded and with no end on sight it seems

((()))
jews are selling our secrets to our enemies

>Increasing the influence of Islam in the west via accepting refugees hurts Israel.

There is the west and then there's the """west""". The US gets muslims only to the extent needed to not set a bad example for Europe. Which is the main problem with Trump, he's setting a bad example.

The US is the true jewish homeland.

For your own sake, I hope you are baiting.

Why does the Israeli Supreme Court have a massive pyramid with an all-seeing-eye breaching its roof, as designed and paid for by the Rothschilds?

Serious question. I've yet to get a thorough response, most Israelis on here are polite enough to answer but at a loss to explain.

>let me just post this article because of the title, and not even bother to actually read the article because Im retarded

He said hitler didnt want to exterminate the jew, but that palestinian grand mufti Haj Amin convinced him to do it.

>tfw my taxes go to your country

Sad...

Soviet jews lied about the holocaust

You pay is 3 billion a year, and 83 billion a year to illegal immigrants. Prioritize better.

You're still not white.

jews always lie

young goy isn't going to be happy you mentioned this

>implying judaism isnt a death cult
>implying you don't want to return to nothingness and find existence utterly vain and futile
>implying jews dont long for the inorganic and honestly want us to holocaust them

Obama was a jew shill

I could not care any less what the fuck you think I am. My skin is white, thus Im white.

are you a bot? what's 3*(2+1)*2?

rapeugees know the jews will always help them over whites

If I could, I'd give 0$ to Israel and 0$ to the Refugees. Sadly, I don't live in that world.

((()))
are you mad

Attacking rather than refuting. Huh. I guess men are really like dogs, and abradors do love water.

Sucks to be you

They're more like Southern Europeans.

That you demonize me and my family? Yea, I'm mad.

((()))

Hello Ed Miliband

>muh skin tone
so albino blacks are white to this "high iq jew"

Why does your Supreme Court have a pyramid with an all-seeing-eye, what is the significance of this massive structure to your people?

KIKES GET OVER HERE

TRANSLATE THIS TO HEBREW

'YOU SHALL NOT REACH MY LEVEL IN LANGUAGES'

>Can't argue why I should give money to Israel
>Just insults me and leaves it at that

Proof Israel provides no benefit to the USA and exists only as a leech.