CNN LEAKS THREAD

>What is this?
Project Veritas released 119 hours of raw audio in a WikiLeaks style dump, with over 100 more hours still yet to be released. The audio was secretly recorded in 2009 by an anonymous source inside CNN's Atlanta headquarters who we are identifying as Miss X. The tapes contain soundbites from current and previous CNN employees Joe Sterling, Arthur Brice, and Nicky Robertson, as well as numerous others. Project Veritas is also offering a $10,000 award for content that exposes media malfeasance. The tapes show CNN's misrepresentation of polling data:

Link to the website www.cnnleaks.com
Direct links to the audio Wget command to d/l all 19 files Ideas for audio organization Post anything you find with timestamp and file number

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/file/t33pl5pp8hrbwxw/CNNLEAKSPART1.torrent
projectveritas.com/2017/02/21/cnnleaks-part-i/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/23/james-okeefes-cnn-leaks-are-totally-overrated/
rt.com/usa/378399-cnn-leaks-veritas-release/
expirebox.com/download/c34b8fe8232d38b91e9850034188fdaa.html
swerp.site/cnnLeaks1.mp3
docs.google.com/document/d/1igeBHCoZJ59WbsPJfO9dTxlK_6dxKy-uJSgbEVCOFj0/edit?usp=sharing
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>how do we figure out who the fuck even talks there?

I figured just transcribe it, put a time hack and let them figure it out.

We just do. Stop being such a lazy fuck.

torrent for audio here...
mediafire.com/file/t33pl5pp8hrbwxw/CNNLEAKSPART1.torrent

BUUUUUUUUUUUMP

>mediafire.com/file/t33pl5pp8hrbwxw/CNNLEAKSPART1.torrent

This only has file 001

There are 19 files released so far, which is half the payload from what I understand.

>mediafire.com/file/t33pl5pp8hrbwxw/CNNLEAKSPART1.torrent
That's only one of the files man

I hope this destroys the rampant media bias that is the norm nowadays

>projectveritas.com/2017/02/21/cnnleaks-part-i/

This bitch just took the mic into the women's bathroom and I'm listening to her piss. What a world we live in.

>shills don't understand the power here
lol
and bump

My major idea is to seed a torrent with all 119 hours chopped up into 119 hour long audio files

Either speed them up for easier listening or tell people about the fact that they can listen to them sped up so that I don't have to tamper with the original files

If I cut up the files into pieces like that, it would make it easier for people to say what they are listening to and to even sign up on a list of some sort for which file they will be 'responsible' for

>"CNN LEAKS" are totally overrated
>Washington Post
HAHAHAHA

>washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2017/02/23/james-okeefes-cnn-leaks-are-totally-overrated/

>The tapes show CNN's misrepresentation of polling data
Source?
>In Project Veritas' news release about the tapes, the first highlighted segment are two producers talking about the use of certain polls and why then-CNN polling director (now NH1 News political director and anchor) Paul Steinhauser declined to use a poll by Rasmussen, a group whose polling methods are still not widely accepted. Another highlight is of an assignment desk editor saying "Fox News is unbearable," and a news desk editor talking about how "there's no debate" about climate change.
Refusing to publish results of a polling agency with questionable methods isn't "misrepresenting polling data"

lol, Sup Forums falling for Russian propaganda once again. Good job retards. Be good "comrades"

my bad...i'll try to find the other torrent links...

Not sure if they exist yet. Perhaps soon.

>2009
Look im not with cnn but you virgin betas will find nothing. Just go back to jacking off to anime girls,sweeties.

Is that real?

i ain't clickin that sheeeiitt negro. if you want my ip, just ask. 127.0.0.1

Shitty computer working hard

I didn't think of that, let's have a look to make sure it's not the Russians. Bump

We'll look anyway, man. Bumping.

Yes.

Excellent.

They've told us not to care. Because we'll get bored. Thanks, WaPo. Thanks, Bezos. Helping us save time. We'll listen anyway.

I'll give mine too.

>whole world hated serbs during the nineties because of cnn's fake news

Milosevic exposed them 20 years ago, this is not news.

Man, she has bad luck.

James O’Keefe & #ProjectVeritas release 'CNN tapes' online (VIDEO)
rt.com/usa/378399-cnn-leaks-veritas-release/

>logic pro

theres your problem

hory shiel. das da same rumran. ho lee fuk

Indeed. I think it can get the job done though, only other tool I have is audacity

>the only proof of this being real is one pic that could've easily been edited

Do you believe everything you see on the internet, dear naive user?

We have a /CLG/ CNN Leak General thread. Fresh one just started not to long ago.

Go check that out. Do your part and listin in

It's a bunch of water cooler talk overlayed with ringing telphones.

link it

>Do you believe everything you see on the internet, dear naive user?

No, that's why I asked

put em on youtube in 30 min segments.

wtf why wont any of the audio load, it just keeps buffering

I swear listening to this is how autism must feel.

fucks sake bro, opsec

Try this magnet link and see if it works. Turn on DHT

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1dc430787a880243813d98ada2b47cf3079d3f2f&dn=mp3

blow on it

I can't handle the shit music they play constantly

that would be great, i'm not wasting my data on 119 hours of shit when i'll only listen to 3 or 4 at most

They're already chopped up. A naming scheme like "File# HH:MM:SS" should suffice for tagging.

It's pretty stupid that they fucked up the leading zeros. '003' and '0019' instead of '019'.

I'd have to turn my VPN on first and I'm currently d/l'ing from the server. Anyone else care to try?
What's in the torrent?

That's true maybe I am just creating too much work for myself

I don't trust youtube

NVM, I uploaded the torrent instead.

expirebox.com/download/c34b8fe8232d38b91e9850034188fdaa.html

It's all 19 audio files.

>That's true maybe I am just creating too much work for myself
Yeah we should just stick with the original files as presented so we're all on the same page. If you chop them up further just take note what time from what file you got it from.

They're fucked.
Let's get to work.

>all 19 files
awesome let's spread these files. I'll pass the link around, dunno how sturdy that site is though.

good point, i'll drop that idea, let's just spread these files.

lol CNN claiming LA Fitness has a widespread problem of parklinglot car theft

swerp.site/cnnLeaks1.mp3

during the 229 minute mark

I wonder if LA Fitness has stats to confirm that.

I just chose the first hit on google, the torrent can be uploaded to other sites but I don't know any good hosts that doesn't require an account.

absolutely nothing

oqueefed once again

I can definitely side with you on not trusting these big corporate internet sites anymore but like...think of the possibilites. Each person who watches has the ability to comment a specific point in the video and then comment about it. That could make this very easy and quick.

mixtape.moe

>good point, i'll drop that idea, let's just spread these files.
Though one thing I like about combining all of them into one file is that we can create roll threads to randomize where people can start looking. Guess we'd just have to stick to random.org for something like that now.

use dSSTV to post the audio as images

hmm soundcloud has that feature too, maybe they would be better.

Fun stuff. Let's crash that shitty network.

KEKUS VULT!

Oh look, it's a bunch of white nationalists and frightened conservatives making up their own conspiracy theories! They all look to be incredibly intelligent individuals! Let's order them a pizza for their efforts.

has anybody heard anything that means anything in any of these fucking recordings?

We're still organizing to create conspiracy theories. Come back in a week or so for this to get to pizzagate levels.

>shareblue

we should meme up physical protest against Cnn

I'm skill sceptical about it. I mean there are in a big office, people are talking over each other, and I doubt there will something like "hey how was the child sacrifice yesterday?". This isn't shit you talk about with interns sitting around.

Yes skepticism here too but you never know.

Either we find something great

or we discredit okeefe for the rest of his life

either way we move forward

I think I heard a british guy talking about punching a shark to get a black box

ADD YOUR NOTES HERE
>ADD YOUR NOTES HERE
ADD YOUR NOTES HERE
>ADD YOUR NOTES HERE
ADD YOUR NOTES HERE
>ADD YOUR NOTES HERE

docs.google.com/document/d/1igeBHCoZJ59WbsPJfO9dTxlK_6dxKy-uJSgbEVCOFj0/edit?usp=sharing

when are leftist fucks going to understand that calling this RUSKIE manipulation won't work

I've hated the CNN cunts for many, many years. they're a fucking disease that should be treated without mercy.

if I found out that Russia had been behind this, all it would do would be to make me say "what are their motivations" and then address that on its own

CNN is the anti-American anti-good evil, that's my view. anything that destroys them should be embraced.

not even joking. they should be fucking shut down. I'm not saying by force, but whatever we can do to obliterate their ratings and sap them of their power is a good thing. if their entire company sank into the ground from some kind of natural disaster, it would be a net benefit to the country and planet, PERIOD

Fair enough.

Bump to watch CNN burn.

I bet any of the juicy stuff is deep in the background of the fuzzy recording. It's gonna take a while to get anything out of these.

I went through everything this morning. Unfortunately, the leaks appear to be nothing substantial.

0.02 has been deposited into your account

You went through 119 hours of audio this morning?

wew

o'keefe is a false flagger. literally discredits everything the right does with his bullshit hyping and garbage leaks.

It's like promising to take your girl to narnia, and ending up taking her to a homeless shelter

there are now 3 CNN Leak threads up and none of them have the /clg/ tag which means none of them have all the info consolidated into the same "working" thread....

>bunch of lemmings

Oh hi CTR

Youre retarded.

>projecting your views on me
Typical leftist shareblue goy.

There's so many slide threads active right now that it doesn't really even matter, shotgun approach might be ok for now

the CNN leaks are a republican funded hit job meant to undermine the validity and accuracy of the press and Sup Forums should discredit people linking these "leaks" as shills of the fascist government.

Can anyone check this torrent out and see if its good?

0012T_062509_1357.mp3
45:00 not sure whats going on, some sort of sex scene in a tv show?
Sounds like H. Jon Benjamin from Archer

Fidel Castro's takeover of Cuba was made possible by the New York Times. The Spanish-American war was the work of Pulitzer and Hearst. Fake news organisations have ruined countries for a long time.

I missed this pasta. Much better than the nuclear codes.

add this here m8

It is illegal for you to listen to this.

reminder: it is illegal to watch the leaks

veritaslive.com is down but wgets still work

this is pol right now

lurking in audios from 20 years ago

fuck i really miss the old days

Questions about google docs:

1. can't anyone edit it and if so how do you retain quality?

2. doesn't that give you my google account

Sounds like they are discussing how a sexual part of a show was edited so it could pass ratings

"they took out all of the thrusting"

Yeah I started listening when they were doing voices talking about thrusting

I love how all you guys always have pink/purple id tags

Right now some lady is talking about how they go over in iraq and specifically capture violent footage. ive only listened to a few minutes of it but, seems like something worthwhile maybe

anyone can edit, but so far so good, we have history in case anyone griefs

Everybody here appears as anonymous animals, except myself maybe? idk, doesn't matter to me, but yeah everybody else is anonymous.

Jon Benjamin bustin a nut in japanese