Any Sup Forumsacks at CPAC?

We should have a Sup Forums meetup if any of you all are in the area. It can't only be me here, right?

Also, ask me anything about this cuckservative shithole.

I'm here. Got to meet nigel and saw richard spencer getting moved out by security

Shit, man, I missed Richard Spencer. I knew he got moved out- Do you think he's still around the town?

Also, where are you at right now? We should meet up.

Spencer will probably be back tomorrow to cause shit with Trump
I'm trying to get my bags from the fucking clerk but the place is a mess, gotta go back down.

got any pics?

I'm on floor 7 waiting for a picture with Scott Walker, but pretty soon I'll be in the Starbucks outside the hotel charging my computer. I'm wearing the patch in the OP picture.

Nothing interesting or better than you'd see on media sources, unless you want a picture of the line to meet with Scott Walker.

...fick EXIF data.

>le upside down jpg maymay

Just turn your computer upside down to compensate.

Sup Forums strips it, used to anyway

Yeah, and that's why mobile pictures rarely appear upright. I thought I had it but it was upside down.

I thought they made it clear for you leftie alt righters - get out. This is a meeting for real republican patriots, not Russian shills.

I got Nigel to sign this

ah that could make sense, I thought it left some fields in the exif and just stripped gps

I dunno

Are you in the atrium?

Still on Floor 7. I should be down within 10 minutes!

All right, I'm in the atrium now! Where are you?

im down by the Farris wheel

Just leaving Starbucks kek

I'll head towards the front entrance.

Of starbucks?

All right, I'm right outside the front. Wearing a blue MAGA cap and the patch.

Be there soon

take it to PMs you two.

Don't forget to give each other a huge sloppy open-mouthed kiss before one of you fucks the other at the front entrance while wearing Trump masks and yelling out "PRAISE KEK" when one of you orgasms.

Of the hotel. I can go down to Starbucks, if that's where you are.

Sorry user don't see you

Yeah just come down to the Starbucks down by the ferris wheel

All right , coming!

I am right outside waving a third reich flag.

I don't see you. Did you get v&?