Why haven't you joined the #SwoleLeft yet?

Why haven't you joined the #SwoleLeft yet?

melmagazine.com/meet-the-leader-of-the-swoleleft-403a29ebbe89#.xf3rho3ep

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/IhYn7
youtube.com/watch?v=kL3VzjcptBI
youtube.com/watch?v=RSS1zh45Fts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>implying they're not going to redistribute their gains to one another making them equally weak
Checkmate commies.

Would love to meet a 'swole leftist' desu. Wouldn't feel so guilty when i smash his face in.

Also, there's no such thing as a 'swole leftist'

Weight lifting and general self improvement turns men into right wingers.

>>implying they're not going to redistribute their gains to one another making them equally weak

KEK!

"Put down those oats, citizen!"

Nice picture of the swole guys.

Every guy in the gym is racist as fuck and lean towards the right

>SwoleLeft
SwoLeft?

It doesn't work like that. Leftism is linked to femininity.

If they stick with it they'll just get redpilled. We should probably encourage this.

#SwoleLeftist here.
Can't wait to be crub stopping your neonazi asses. Go suck Hitler's micro penis, babydicks.

>strong enough to fight Nazi's

Yeah, while they're weight lifting so they can "fight me" I'm down at the range shooting targets so when the time comes, I won't have to fight them.

I doubt they'd catch up to me (if theyre natty anyway) but are they gonna outswole my rifle

>nazis are fat NEETs in their mom's basements
>we need to lift weights to be strong enough to fight them

wat

Youre god damn right. Probably because working out takes work.

>using the term "swole" unironically

the greeks were a bunch of child molesting homos and so are you

This is fuckin gay. Swole doesn't do shit against a gun

This is what I found interesting. The simple fact of going to a gym around guys that lift makes you inherently right wing. You stop being nerd and start fitting in and then the impetus for being a left wing outsider is lost. Also testosterone increases.

Also the lifts the guy did in the piece were shit especially because he blatantly inflated them. 200lb bench. "Swole" hahahahahah

Use the fucking archive next time
archive.fo/IhYn7

>swoleft

Those don't mix for a reason. To be swole takes 3 things that dont fit into leftist ideology

1.) Hard work
2.) Conservative eating
3.) Patience

in short im sure ill see some lanklet in my gym asking if anyone is using the pulley cables only to turn around and see him posting on reddit about being #swoleft

Holy fuck what a manlet

Im 6'3 and my weight is around 230 pounds,can crush nuts till the Oil comes off

This is just such a misery

>6 foot 2
>217 pounds
>Trapbar deadlifts 500
Manlet pussy

>Also the lifts the guy did in the piece were shit especially because he blatantly inflated them. 200lb bench.

I doubt he inflated them. Those are some really weak lifts. He weights 217 pounds and PRs squat 335 pounds, bench 200 and deadlift 280. He STILL can't bench bodyweight...

I'm 180 lbs. bodyweight, 265 bench 315 squat 396 dl and I consider myself weak relative to other amateur lifters at the gym.

The trapbar deadlift guy is not the Martinez guy. He DLs only 280....

We will assist the german people in ridding their country of you filthy muslim scum. Be on the look out.

>> weightlifting
>> vs guns

Lets do it

fpbp

Either this is a damning criticism if the left suggesting that they're too weak to operate firearms, or these people don't understand what "fight" means.

Weightlifters think theyre tough shit untill they get a quick 1 2 to the nose or jaw

Tall people think theyre tough until they get submitted on the ground

Face it bitches short people rule

So now the right is fighting with words and the left is fighting with violence?

What a weird timeline.

fug I need to lift.
I'm trimming down from 215 back down to around 160.
I like weighing less, while maintaining fat strength.
I guess with more numales getting swole, I'll have to upgrade from .380 to a 9.

>what is range

If the tall person is trained in a striking technique you won't be able to get close enough to submit him you bjj manlet.

Holy shit what an Uber pussy

Perhaps the athenians had that reputation, not the argonians or spartans or anywhere else. Hashtag notallgreeks

What is slipping and footwork

Fucking lanklet

Lmao at those insecure manlets. If they're stasrting just now they have no hope! My body is a killing machine and I hone it every day. Now that I have a job I'm trying to find the time to buy a gun and go shoot at targets.

Protip: Being "swole" doesn't equate to being able to fight.

Cardio and actually knowing even the basics of how to fight count for a lot more. In fact here's a perfect example

youtube.com/watch?v=kL3VzjcptBI

In fact here's another

youtube.com/watch?v=RSS1zh45Fts

I would love nothing more than to punch those ginger whiskers off his chin.

>TFW all the protein shakes in the world won't help your beta-face

This is hilarious.

This guy could probably be the posterboy for it, probably maximum results they're likely to get.

>self improvement
>liberalism

Choose one.

You know that all of them joined the gym just to hook up with dudes in the showers.

you can't become ssj just by raising your power levels

Really? That's the name they're going with?

those guys aren't swole. Seriously the lower half of /fit/ looks better than them and half of /fit/ doesn't lift

fippybippy