THIS IS THE END FOR DRUMPF

THIS IS THE END FOR DRUMPF

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iNP8YxSQntg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Islam hates witches, can we turn muslims against this?

Kek has not willed it.

>here's how to join them

>mexican intellectuals

bless kek

Pmurt BTfO

Any undercover witch here? Is it true that witches aren't afraid of the day of the rope?

>witches think they can combat our meme magic

Spells will rebound, kek is far more powerful.

Why isnt witch hunting a legitimate profession?

It grows in gardens.

>Neo-pagans think they have a chance at stopping Trump with their handful of cat ladies while every shitposter on Sup Forums is sending energy to Trump through Kek
It's like their tactics are just a dull boring version of ours

Mexican Warlocks couldn't stop him. So what makes them think that some man-hating Wiccan cunts could?

you can eat it.

These bitches gone get fucked up purty

Trump is protected by the Dragon King. No forces be it domestic, foreign or cosmic can harm him.

Because witches aren't real tardhead

take my energy, kek

U N L E A S H

yes they are
they're just autistic not magical

Kek

Kek, protect our Führer!

OHHH FUQQQQQ

You know literally has people claiming to be wizards and spell casting generals right?

#SpiritCooking

Burn the witch, Salem did nothing wrong.

Did they leak the plot for the new Bible Black?

The feminists marching even admit "were the daughters of the witches you never burned" i told you guys. We should have kept killing witches. Theyre reproducing.

The metaphysics of Memes (Memetephysics) is so vastly superior to previously existing styles that it's laughable.

What takes days, weeks, even months to plan and prepare and what takes precise and deliberate execution can be undone, countered, and overwhelmed in a matter of minutes.

Memes take metaphysical compression and encoding to a new level, in that Kek wills lulz first and foremost. They are designed to be comprehended, where other methods involve deliberate obfuscation or vague reference.

That's just a few points. Memes r bettr

THOU SHALL NOT SUFFER THE WITCH TO LIVE
KEK WILLS IT!

>not using a single sigil such as Kek
Fucking amateurs will have 0 effect. They can't even into focusing, how the fuck do they expect anything? Fucking nu-witches.

It won't work.

Im sure the mudslims can help us burn the witches.

They already had their overlord mexishit warlock cast a spell on Trump. He also claimed that Trump wouldn't win the election.

Performing satanic rituals? When has this ever been proven successful? Aren't liberals all over muh science?

I have a lot of questions.

Trump is too positive for witchcraft to affect him. How do you think he won?

Mudslime here. Already done. The bombs have been planted at the witches area.

>Moloch couldn't defeat Trump
>Our feeble weak wiccan bullshit will work

These people are idiots. Most of them believe in the threefold law as well, meaning that they're essentially cursing themselves simply by trying to curse the Don.

I thought Sup Forums loved witchcraft. They do, after all, worship repeating numbers and a cartoon frog.

We rejuvenated an Egyptian diety and these amateurs don't even worship Saturn, their Wiccan shit is laughable.

>fat edgelord dykes
>ending anything ever

>The bombs have been planted at the witches area.
Have you given your son a blanket? He mustn't die of hypothermia there during the night or the operation will be a failure.

Da pacem Domine, offidere maleficum

Well Ukrainian witches (And there are tons of them) officially (Yes OFFICIALLY) tried the same thing with Putin - it didn't worked.
hmm...
Does it mean that if the attack on Trump will fail as well there will be first REAL proof that Trump is a Putin's guy?
Imagine CNN headlines about this!

Can't stump the Trump.

Kek will destroy them.

Something tells me you dont know what witchcraft really is.

Which one? I have dozens with several wives. Allah willed it.

The women in Salem, and accused witches in America, are hung.

I haven't read the article, but the headline does just say "a spell", not a curse. It'd be funny if in the end they all used that energy to give Don a protection spell or something.

if you attention whores believe in magick then why are you not actually doing something good with it.

reiki
medium
psychic
witches
homeopathy
tarot
horoscope
ghosts
vampires

if yu believe in any of that as an adult you should be mulched.

I doubt that, it seems retarded. But then again, the left is retarded.
Godspeed, russofriend

>Which one?
The one(s) you planted at the witches place of course.

Your (pic related) is overwhelming.

Jokes on them, we have our own magicians

>L'epique, my little newfriend XXDDDDDD Le ebinn penguin xDDDDDDDDDDDD

FUBBLE TROUBLE BOIL AND BUBBLE BLIND DER TRUMPENFÜRHER ON THE DOUBLE

hag magic is no match for the god of chaos

Oh, yes, I shall give Ahmed a blanket.

DESU, my one consideration in this is the following question:

What are the odds/possibility that this is a public/common aspect of a much larger working by elites?

They'll still lose, Deus Kek Vult, I'm just saying it's not JUST a bunch of batshit lesbians.

These menopausal pagan witches are low energy.
Their 'spells' based on forgeries are weak, nothing compared to our meme magic.
Kek wills their catastrophic failure.

Is this a LARP thread?

I cast magic missile into the darkness.

Anointed by kek, through the will of God, with pepe as his messenger. These witches never stood a chance.

Their will is weak.

if digits spell misfire or fizzle

They'll cast a vitality spell on him, hoping he will embarrass himself during a press conference. However, Trump casts a natural aura already and everyone near him will be affected by the low level magic while he remains immune. During a press conference tomorrow and orgy will break out among alot of the members of the press and alot of "fake news" organizations will be banned due to unprofessional conduct.

It's all in the new episode of Bible Black.

real pagans don't use magic to try and effect
things like this as they know it could have
undesirable results

Reports of frogs falling from the sky onto the witches melting their faces off with the power of kek.

Kek will destroy these pagans

Praise Kek!

HOLY DIGITS
SPELL INTERRUPTED

>777
Praise!

Johnny Depp's a witch?

>tfw their spell misfires and it destroys the entire progressive ideology

KEK WILLS IT

Ahh well, they're fucked now.

Praise Kek.

We will destroy them with our autistic energies

Memetic magic is much more powerful than faggot fake witch magic. Kek bless me with repeating numerals

Deus Kek Vult

They don't stand a fucking chance.

Jesus

What did Kek mean by this?

Look around. It's a current year man. There is no such thing as "too retarded" in politics. When Euromaidan happened - i thought ukrainian poiltitcans are retarded. When our goverment started to burn imported food they could give to the poor insteard i was like - "Okay it's a slav thing". When Migrant crisis started - I hoped at least those NWO super planner jews are sane. And then post-Trump chimpoints had started, so now im just eating my popcorn and having fun while i still can.

Sage

Virgin wizards beats witches

I just realized witches are kissless girls and wizards are kissless guys

I mean, they used to be the local medicine person who knew a good cure for a rash or indigestion.

Then religion happened.

Is this a harry potter thing?

Christians pray for national leaders as part of their masses and liturgies. Neopagans try to curse them or bend them to their personal will. Enjoy your atheism tho

Do they actually think they stand a chance against meme magick?

SHADILAY BROTHERS

If digits, they all will be deported to trappist-1f.

Looks like we need a good old fashion witch hunt, who's with me huh?

youtube.com/watch?v=iNP8YxSQntg