Why are they so messed up?

I just got back from doing business in Canada. Canadians are living versions of those smuggies memes.

The working class all have rotten teeth. The meat and food is ridiculously overpriced. Heating bills are atrocious. SJWs are everywhere and virtue-signalling is the norm. All of their op-eds are anti-white, more virtuous than thou nonesense - It's like I was in a bad meme.

What the hell is happening there?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss
thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html
cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/bovine-tuberculosis-outbreak-alberta-1.3967055
inspection.gc.ca/about-the-cfia/organizational-information/president/cfso-cvo-cpho/eng/1323267988971/1323268082556
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rotten teeth LMAO

it's true!

Shits bleak when your government actively colludes with people like George Soros.

Pic + article related

MORE REFUGEES FOR EVERY COUNTRY!

>Canada is forming a partnership with the United Nations and billionaire George Soros to help other countries implement their own version of Canada's private refugee sponsorship program.

Immigration Minister John McCallum told Rosemary Barton, host of CBC News Network's Power & Politics, he knows of about 13 countries that are potentially interested in Canada's model for private refugee sponsorship, adding he has already had talks with the United Kingdom.

The release said the initiative will start by creating training modules for private sponsorship based on an analysis of the Canadian model and will offer countries "tailored advice" on how to adapt and implement the programs.

>The joint initiative between the government of Canada, the UN High Commission on Refugees and Soros's Open Society Foundations will have a kick-off meeting in Ottawa in December, the release said.

McCallum said Canada's decades of experience with private sponsorship, going back to the resettlement of Vietnamese refugees in the 1970s, puts it in a position to help other countries.

"I think we can offer practical advice to those countries who are interested in going this route, and I do believe, based on our own experience, that it will be a successful thing to do, and I'm grateful to the UN and George Soros for co-sponsoring this initiative with us," he told Barton.

>McCallum said Soros would contribute funding to the project.

cbc.ca/news/politics/private-refugee-sponsorship-soros-un-1.3769639?cmp=rss

thestar.com/business/2016/10/23/finance-ministers-key-advisers-want-100m-canadians-by-2100.html
>Imagine Canada with a population of 100 million — roughly triple its current size.

>It’s a target.

Mr Current Year and low test males caved to the psychotic feminists so now we're basically Sweden.

the demographcs of canada has became much browner since my last visit there in 1999. there is more obvious poverty too. very sad.

Yes I know, this is the English canadians.

In Quebec people is much more "normal"

The "free" health care doesn't include dental or optical coverage lel

Had a neighbor who use to leave here to go back to Columbia for his dental work, since it was better and cheaper even once the plane ticket was factored in

1 France
2 Italy
3 San Marino
4 Andorra
5 Malta
6 Singapore
7 Spain
8 Oman
9 Austria
10 Japan
11 Norway
12 Portugal
13 Monaco
14 Greece
15 Iceland
16 Luxembourg
17 Netherlands
18 United Kingdom
19 Ireland
20 Switzerland
21 Belgium
>22 Colombia
23 Sweden
24 Cyprus
25 Germany
26 Saudi Arabia
27 United Arab Emirates
28 Israel
29 Morocco
>30 Canada
photius.com/rankings/healthranks.html
>tfw canada is 8 placed behind Columbia for health care

The Canada of the 90s is long gone

Yes... This is why I'm not used to see people with rotten teeth. It cost a lot

You did this for no reason at all, and did so knowing full well that you could not reverse what you have done.

May god have mercy on you all.

Yea the apathy that has been instilled through the generations of post WWII citizens is unsettling when you see it for what it is.

Western nations all seem to be on a path of self destruction via their tolerance and passivity. Sad!

>rotten teeth
Dental isn't covered by the """free""" healthcare, meaning you need your own health insurance to get it or pay out of pocket.
Side note: Drugs also aren't covered by the ""free"" healthcare.

>meat and food is ridiculously overpriced
There's really no excuse for this. It's complete and fucking bullshit.

>Heating bills are atrocious
It's because of the ""reducing carbon emmisions"" meme being shoved down out throat by the government. Take Ontario for example; they sold off Hydro One which increased the overall price of electricity, then they introduced a carbon tax. Fucking bizzaro.

>SJW
Steer clear of any provincial capital or Ottawa and you should be ok.

>virtue-signalling
Steer clear of University Campuses/Students.
Side note: University =! College. Most college students are good people.

>op-eds
General rule of thumb is to source your news from outside of Canada unless it pertains to Canada.

Thanks Dad

Canada's a big place, to go to one city and claim that represents all of Canada is like saying all US cities are Atlanta.

Come on man. Don't be retarded.

>Don't be retarded.

I guess I should be glad you didn't call me a fag and joke about muslim rape in the uk.

thanks for just implyng I am retarded.

>virtue-signalling
Ya but the economy has been growing at a steady clip and shareholders are reaping the windfalls.

I mean who cares if the country is literally sold to foreigners and your descendants have no future.

It's all about the economy brah.

This.

Rate of change means nothing.

Toronto?

it's true canadians are poor af and happy about it because muh immigrants muh refugees

Canadians are spending 150% of income just to keep up with mortgage payments

when the housing bubble goes this country is finished and i can't fucking wait

>Rate of change means nothing.

From the 90s to today:

>Canada will never drop below 90 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 85 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 80 percent white
>Canada will never drop below 75 percent white
You are here
>Canada will never drop below 70 percent white
>Canada will never adopt islam as a national religion
>the year is 2046

lol 1% gdp growth while bringing in fucking 320,000 jobs a year and creating 60,000 jobs.

i shit u not

Dude.

Corporations need more consumers. More consumers means higher prices. Higher prices means more tax dollars.

What do you have against extensive economic growth?

Save ME FUCK YOU KEKDEAU REEEEE

Eh?
Wots did? Canada is a super power. Especially with red pilled Trudeau at the helm eh?
Well me there, grew up in Scotia and move out Alberta way to hit the oil patch. Made me millions but lost em all.
Been on disability since 1989.
I'm a good lad. I like my beer and pot eh?
Canada has wide open spaces, fishing, clean air, not America, good folk eh?
My mom was a prostitute and fine woman.
I remember growing up eating out of dumpsters. Damn fine way to grow up eh? We were poor cause mom liked the crack eh? I grew up in canada so I wouldn't change it for nothing eh?
Canada is a super power.

oops i meant 320,000 immigrants a year. not jobs

The only money they consume with is free money they get from the gubmint

>things are overpriced

it's our dollar

>SJWs are everywhere and virtue-signalling is the norm

welcome to the 21st century, it's the beginning of the end of mankind

Eh?
Can't afford a million. Dollar home? Why not eh?
Heck me, back in 1950 built my house for $5
Worked hard and pulled up my boot straps.
NP idea what you mean.
Canada is fine eh?
Once the dollar goes back up and the jobs return we will be humming again eh?
Ahhhhhh good living eh?

Kek wish this man to be heard. Let all be silent and listen to him.

fucking boomers

fuck them all

You were a good citizen for the economy. You worked hard and you spent hard - and the economy thanks you for your consumption.

The economy needs more humans just like you.

But now your usefulness is at an end so be gone.

Eh?
Those at loser jobs anyways eh?
You should be at the oil patch on have a student loan for school
Lots of jobs eh?
Just look eh?
I've been on disability since 1970 but I know the work is out there eh?
This is canada eh? Better than America eh?
My family came over from Ireland in the 1940s eh?
Granddad couldn't even speak English. He spoke Gaelic. Well he worked hard and become a Member of Parliament
Good pay, little work and drank most of the time.

Lots of jobs eh?

You went to somewhere east of Manitoba.

it's actually 750,000 non-whites a year when you factor in the non-gov sponsored rapefugees (100K), TFW's (200K) and foreign students 82K/year most of whom use it as an avenue to PR/citizenship as they can work after graduation
about 10,000 whites a year

If only we take the dollar down to 40 cents, then we will truly prosper

Actually your usefulness is not at an end.

Your only purpose here now is to consume, and drive up prices.

Eh?
Wots dis?
Sounds like chink talk eh?
God damned chinks. Every where here. Good food though eh?
Well me there, Im a hard worker eh? Whenever I went to jail, I signed up for work. Got out of the cell, got time off your sentence
Just cause I been to jail doesn't mean I'm a bad guy eh?
She was old enough to be in grade 6 and drinking.
Wasn't my fault eh?
Anyways lad, canada is 90% white

Eh?
I worked for 1 shilling an hour. Then quit. Hard worker eh?

Ontario is alright once you get west of Toronto. Even a couple of hours outside TO you have decent sized cities like Kitchener and London that are full of hard-working people, 90% white, conservative.

When the housing bubble really starts to crash this summer (prices have stopped appreciating, Van sales down 40% last month), Poloz will take rates to -0.5 to -1%, implement QE, forward guidance, etc. That should send the loonie to about 30-40 us cents

help

You're the Chinese person here.

The beautiful thing is that nobody sees it.

The younger people that are ruining the country are taught by their parents all the leftist bullshit while being supported by government funding to make sure they never experience hardship.

Meanwhile people like myself who didn't buy into student loans and don't have mommy and daddy paying for everything are struggling to exist. Groceries for myself for a week used to be $20 worth of chicken and beef, some potatoes and some various veggies, usually worked out to about $60 after everything. That cost is now tripled because everything save pork has doubled in cost. My rent was previously $650 for a bachelor and after upgrading to a two bedroom with my girlfriend, it's 1700 a month. The chinese destroyed our renting and housing, and the government refuses to address the issue of food costs skyrocketing.

We're already looking at moving out of here in the next two years just because it is becoming a choice of either living up north in the interior or living in the city, surrounded by violent immigrants living on handouts while struggling to survive. Fucking 18/hr doesn't even make me enough to pay all the bills and put something away because of the steep income taxes, it's fucked.

Poloz is fucking retarded. Honestly his entire job is just

low dollar = good

That's all he does. Without one consideration for Canadian purchasing power and standard of living.

Fuck him.

I'm just gunna illegally migrate to the US idgaf anymore, fuck this hellhole.

Oh Ya eh!
Companies from all over the world will be buying canadian eh?
Low dollar high sales eh?
Be a blessing if you ask me eh?
Well this one time I was out with my buddy Johnny, you know him? No? Ah well, good lad. Well we went out bank robbing. Stoled lots of $$$ and had a week long crack and booker party.
Anyways lad, canada is good.

I live in small town Saskatchewan in a town that's nearly 100% white Germanic and Ukrainian.

Pretty comfy.

Your anti-white stereotypes are obvious.

You're on here a lot too.

are you retarded? Waterloo is filled to the brim with gooks and poos, Waterloo isn't called Waterwoo for nothing

Plus the federal government is placing refugee in Hamilton, KW, Cambridge, London, Chatham, etc to make Ontario blood red Liberal forever. Just google any Ontario city and "syrian refugees" and you'll see the countless propaganda stories in the local papers about the refugees and also the city/federal websites specifically tailored to syrian refugees in the cities

Also, there are literally no jobs in Ontario. most jobs pay 20 bucks at most, and most families are 2 workers earning 40k each = 80k total, net takehome 40k aka 3k/month, living paycheck to paycheck maxing out their HELOC to make ends meet.

You live in a frozen hellhole 8 months out of the year

Torontofag here.

We're not memeing when we ask you to nuke us.

>18/hr
>income tax

Dude there's no reason why you shouldn't be getting every nickel of that back.

have you ever watched one of his policy meeting Q&A sessions with the press? he's stoned out of his mind, and he talks about the most hilarious shit. one time he talked about the canadian economy being a movie that hasn;t finished and was using all kinds of film analogies LMFAO. he was stoned out of his fucking mind, it was hilarious

they've taken the swedish route

1-fucked in 20 years

Hey lad, I'm a true Nadian lad eh?
I use to be a bruiser on the ol shinny pond eh?
Body check like a freight train eh?
Ya wanna go?
Eh?
Do ya?
I'm the wrassle champ of my village eh?
Wanna go?
Let's wrassle
Show.you the Scottish in me. Like brave heart. Seen that movie? I like it when all the guys show their asses. Normal to get a boner seeing guys asses eh?
Let's wraasle naked eh?
Scared to wrassle me naked? Pussy.

you bought into the "don't be lazy memes" which was started by boomers

why are there so many basement dwellers and slackers? because we live in fucking shit times, that's why. Boomers experienced the very pinnacle of civilization, wealth and social stability, one that humanity will never see again

Eh?
Wanna say it to me face?
Eh???!!
Do ya?
Wrassle me naked if you ain't scared

Yeah I always watch his press conferences. Like the actual BoC ones. The deputy chief chick seems competent but he is a fucking retard. At the last one he said the main problem is that the Canadian dollar is too high. It's fucking 76 cents!!!

Oh and for the last 5 fucking years he's been bragging about how well the US economy is doing.

It's the same thing every time. He runs through a list of all these problems that Canada is having and then at the end he goes oh but on the bright side the US is doing well. I'm like YEAH NO SHIT THAT'S GOOD FOR THEM NOT US.

They recently slaughtered around 10,000 cattle (and it did not enter the food system) that was perfectly fine for human consumption to maintain their "bovine tuberculosis free status".

(What do you think that does to the price of beef?)

cbc.ca/news/canada/calgary/bovine-tuberculosis-outbreak-alberta-1.3967055

So they'll now probably fly around in helicopters shooting all the elk within 100 miles.

It should already pop soon, in BC its fucking disgusting how overpriced living is.

Winter is cold 5 months of the year. I have a muscle car I'm usually able to drive about 7 months out the year.

Besides I like the seasons. Gets rid of all the bugs and adds in some variety. Can't snowmobile or ski down south.

ronto

He is a trade economist or something, he's all about a low currency fixing everything. Right now he's betting the house that Cuckdeau's infrastructure spending will boost the economy but Cuckdeau is too incompetent to spend money on actual useful things (just spends money on rapefugees and vacations).

Oil is about to collapse into the 20s again because OPEC is full of shit and actually upping production and lying about their cuts. US imports were down 900k bpd yet crude inventories were up 11m barrels and gas was up 3m barrels LOL.

It's like the perfect storm-- fed raises 3 times (CAD will drop 5 cents each time), that would bring it to 60'ish if the fed ON is 1.5% with Canada at 0.5%. Oil dropping like a bomb would shave at least 10 cents off, 50 cents. Then if Poloz does negative rates and that lmfao, down to the 30-40 cent range.

Where did you visit?

33 yo male here, lived in Kent for two years. The worst teeth I saw were in England, bar none.

The rest is all true, Canada can really suck at times, I'm just thankful we aren't as bad as the UK at this point... but we're trying.

Anyway, England:

>be me
>move there in 2010 to largely white community an hour outside of Londinium.
>Islamic """"cultural centre"""" moves into old pub three doors down.
>GF starts getting harassed by Turks and Kebabs on the way to work.
>Muzzies hanging around outside being muzzies.
>Whitey gets pissed and vandalizes """cultural centre""".
>Police set up CCTV at end of street to protect cultural diversity.
>MFW I'm on police CCTV the second I set foot out my front door.

Pic related.

Just stay out of Toronto or any major urban centre, the snowflakes will dissipate.

as someone who lived in fench canada

lol no

Check out who is making the decisions at hte CFIA.

inspection.gc.ca/about-the-cfia/organizational-information/president/cfso-cvo-cpho/eng/1323267988971/1323268082556

Eh?
No such thing as hard times in canada.. Just good times.
Have ya tried crack or booze?
Anyways, ya should a got a different job or quit, take a loan and head back to school AMD find a better paying job eh? Ain't hard eh?
Lazy or something eh?
Well no wonder you're struggling. Its your attitude eh?
Buck up eh?
Anyways, canada is great

1.3 billion of your countrymen live in their own feces.

Go home.

Sounds like lies eh?
You chink or something?
Pakis and chinks complain about canada
White men buckle down and work hard eh?
Why do you think canada is so rich?
With a rich history too.
They use to give land to people so they wouldn't move to America
Canada is good eh?

Rob?

Good, gtfo of the country

Awww ya eh?
I got me a 1980 Camero . Just like I had in my 10 years of high school.
Chicks love it eh?
Got my leather jacket, shades, blast the classic rock
WOOOOOOOO EH?

OI BUD WATCHA SAYING THERE,YA CRUSIN FOR SOME RIGHT BRUISIN GUY IF YA DONT WATCH YER FAT LIP YE GOOF

Eh?
I'm a true born Nadian eh?
Listen chink, I'll stuff a ham sized fist up your asshole and like it.
Okay Pajeet?
Canada for Nadians
Unless ya got the stones to wrassle me, you should shut your trap Chang.
Got it Achmed?
Go back to your country shitskin.

1.3 billion of your countrymen bathe in and drink from rivers of piss and shit.

Eh?
Get naked and wrassle me like a man.
That's how real men do it.
Loser gets a dick in the ass.
That's how I learned to wrassle from me dad and uncles eh?
Been wrassling since young so watch out

Is that how all 1,300,000,000 of your people behave?

Or is it 2 billion?

Fuck there are lots of you.... How do you ever feel unique?

What part of Canada did you go to?

Eh?
You talking bad about Canada?
WOT??
Listen here Chang, I'm the wrassling champ of Incesterville down in Ontario lad.
If ya insult canada, you insult me.
Let's wrassle

Did you visit Toronto or something?

Bong goes to Canada, complains about Canadian teeth.

Suddenly Nigel has authority to judge people on dental work

>my teeth are only half rotten, look at these full rot savage colonials

I have a theory on why most of the rest of the world is such a shit hole.

Could it be because you all have like 8 fucking kids.

Space must run out really fast, so you fight for the grey water.

Canada has 35 BILLION strong white red pilled people who love canada.
I'll fight you dam Chinese any day. Got it Chang?
This is canada. Not your desert achmed

We tried to stop it but eastern Canada kept calling us racists

Eh?
If you keep running your mouth about Nadia I'll give ya a knuckle sandwich eh?
Canada #1 and don't u forget
Okay Chang?
Got it Pajeet?

>Why are they so messed up?
>Says the British cunt about Canada

>yes bring in more shitskins goy! We need the population to rise to unsustainable levels to keep the economy from dying

>live on vancouver island BC
>family wants me to move to langley,GVA

im in a small town and theres few jobs but i seriously dont see the pro's of moving to hongcouver

How bout you give me your address then, tough guy?

If you're near by, I'll be there.

Canada is a dysgenic mistake. For hundreds of years they've been taking in American draft dogers, liberals, and criminals. Look at it now.

>i seriously dont see the pro's of moving to hongcouver

why else but to experience racism (if you're white)?

Stay where you are in my opinion. The cost of living in the GVA outweighs any likely gains you'll see in income and your quality of life will suffer.

In Europe we used leafs to cover up dicks. Ever seen those carved statues during the Victorian age? They were all wearing a leaf. So I know why there's a leaf on your flag. And I know what it's covering up.

>In Europe
>i.e. The world's largest collection of cucks

my brother,aunt and more importantly my 98 year old grandmother lives in langley which is the main reason

i just dont see how i could afford anything while working a mcjob and upgrading my education

because nothing is better then a 1/17th native fellow screaming at your for your predominant Scottish ancestors for serving as "colonial henchmen"

Well they see the pm (a white guy) making the excuse 'diversity is our strength' to bring in 1/5th the entire native population of 3rd worlders every year, what do you expect?

maybe whitey really should go extinct too. poetic justice.

no trust me the largest collection of cucks in the world is china

Europe and even Canada is only majority cuck but China is entirely (100%) cuck