Why do shitskins and niggers stink?

Why do shitskins and niggers stink?
It's not even a sweat odor , but its very distinct and repulsive. Do they not shower or do their skins just produce that weird smell?

Other urls found in this thread:

research.omicsgroup.org/index.php/Apocrine_sweat_gland
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Negroes absolutely smell different. Dogs can tell the difference as they come down the street.

The smell of other races actually make me gag

research.omicsgroup.org/index.php/Apocrine_sweat_gland

>For most mammals, apocrine sweat glands secrete an oily (and eventually smelly) compound that acts as a pheromone, territorial marker, and warning signal.
>Individuals of Sub-Saharan African ancestry have the largest and most active apocrine glands

I was entering the gym today and a couple of culturally enriching fellers came in. You can distinct sweaty people working out from the weird smell they produce. I also know a black dude who's actually very nice and polite, basically not a nigger, always clean, but he still produces that weird smell sometimes.

In our defence you guys smell like sour milk

you smell like rat piss in sour milk

I think arabs/indians do not scrub their armpits and ass cracks. They really fucking stink.

I didnt believe this until couple of days ago when i was sitting in a train and two mudslimes sit next to me. They literally smelled like shit. Must be bad hygiene.

When was the last time you saw a white person, Paco?

POO

My farts smell like rotting meat but otherwise I think I smell quite nice sometimes

I thought it was wet dog?

I was forced to sit next to a nigger that smelled like utter shit on the bus to work today

de
si
gn
at
ed

Each race has its own smell by virtue of different skin, oils, hair etc.

It has nothing to do with hygiene.

They wipe their ass with their hand. Think about that
>Inb4 the US doesn't use bidets

it's the smell of white pussy. No wonder you don't recognize it.

I smell like sour milk only when I sweat. Often the majority of minorities smell pretty shit, even when they're clean. Specially poos in the loos

>tfw i never got the chance to be close enough to niggers or shitskins to know how they smell

What do you guys think spics smell like? Imo they smell like tortillas and popcorn

What do Jews smell like, Sup Forums?

Spic girls often smell good for the amount of products that they use, spic guys though, basically smell like sour chocolate milk and sort of like butter

so in conclusion different races smell different.

w
e
w

I think it's because as a culture, they are lazy. This results in lack of bathing and an increase of body spray or deodorant to attempt to mask the smell. We cannot tell they did not bathe because it is more difficult to spot greasey hair when it is so nappy. Additionally, why is there skin so ashy and why are they always using lotion? Is it because of the same reason?

What? Of course not, we are all the same. Our skin and voice and athletic ability and hair and nose are all different, but nothing can be bad about people of color! Whitey is evil though.

Some better than others

thats a racist fact

Idk, maybe I'll ask the next coalburner I see

white people smell like cheese to asians

It is a sign that you should not breed with them.

Fuck off. You cumskins smell like dairy products.

whipipo don't people smell like anything. it's just butthurt niggers mad as fuck that they smell repulsive. ever smell a nigger with cologne on? it's vomit inducing

Yes we do and dairy smells and tastes great. You smell like something rotting in hell.

Unwashed hair

I live in an area with like 3 blacks 1 of whom would rather be Asian do I can't comment on them but good fuck do spics have a distinctive smell

I never knew till know that whites smell like dairy, maybe I'm just accustomed to it.

Blacks, Arabs and Indians smell like spices to me and if anything Asians smell oily.

*now

Its the smell of the marijuanas

Bad hygiene
But stinky people of different races will be stinky in different ways

White people smell horrible when dirty, like rotten food or something

Gypsies however, smell like rusty iron and stale farts

Its true negros definitely have a distintive odor , its hard to explain but its also more noticeable when they speak or move around ethier way it smells fucking terrible, i interact with em daily

I wouldn't say whites smell bad. Only on two occasions have I found two women who smelled like wet dogs. Otherwise they like moisterizer with some kind of derivative.

who is it?

Blacks leave big disgusting greasy spots when they rest their heads on the windows of the bus or subway. I don't give a flying fuck about smells, but that shit is disgusting.

Theory time boys. Bacteria makes people stink.right?
Nigs put on lots of lotion ie coco butter.
therefore we can conclude that Bacteria eats lotion makes them smell different.

They have more sweat glands than White and Asian people do because they've evolved to survive in a much hotter environment.

Is it confirmed then?
OP , maybe it's time to take a shower, eh?

I always thought niggers smelled like body odor and mcdonalds.

I suppose your diet affects what your sweat smells like. It also explains why brown shit eaters smell so terrible.