How do you cope, Sup Forums

These red pills are too much. I can't bear to see the world the way it is. What do we do? I feel so impotent.

It took me so long to swallow the pill. Now literally everything I see confirms that we're right, about everything. Race realism, white genocide, the degeneracy of women and the emasculation of men.

The worst part is, most normies reading this would have no idea what I was talking about.

White pill me, please. When does this ride end? What can I do to get some level of redemption from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4
youtu.be/Ryn6Z9rn-W8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It never ends. You'll never leave.

this

Well, since we've defeated the cocksuckers for the election, take a break from Sup Forums and red pills more often. They can be damaging to you.

I would say only get deep into red pills when you are really needed to support the ongoing cultural fight. Do like 2 hours max of red pill educating and activity per day.

The way to find peace is to do other shit than think about this. The world is an infinite wonderland of spiritual and aesthetic passion in which you can accomplish almost anything if you put your mind to it. Build a cathedral. Or just build a nice tiki hut in your backyard. Go to an old folks home. Go sit at a cafe and talk to a girl.

Work on some goal that you have passion about. Get the fuck off the internet and spend 8 hours or more a day working toward some inherently valuable goal. That takes actual discipline and devotion and the fact that politics is just one part of our existence. The election is over. It's not so urgent anymore to spend as much time on it.

Realize that those leftists are not inherently evil or your enemy. We're all in this together in the end and you should realize that goals other than political exist which people of different beliefs and backgrounds can work toward.

It's sad that we can't expect any respect from the leftists who are running the asylum in our society and culture, however the best we can do is look out for one another actively and loudly, and to fight their cultural and social activities whenever possible.

For the last 6 years, i dream of carnage, daydream too.
I dream of rule with iron fist and savagery being reborn into the average man.
I want to see the puppeteers broken when they see their children dead and mauled, to shake them while they are at the top.
I saw an image of a crowd of naked people, angry, mad, insane and cheerful around the pyramid when the eye thing, which was in clear panic, was thrown off the pyramid.
I live for that day. I pray to God that i manage to at least contribute to that event.
To postpone the enddays if i can, if im worthy.
Redpills stopped surprising me long ago. Nothing new outrageous i find out can move me the same way it did while i was a virgin to the redpills.
I OD'd long ago and still am in the same trip, that is reality, that is the raw, unadulterated reality. It is a burden to carry, but it is past the point when you notice that more weight is added. But i carry on, relying on the future that doesnt exist. Heaven for me, the happy hole by as koko described it, is the end of the top dogs that are responsible for all the bad events that keep us bound to evil since humans exist.
One day we will all be free.

once you've been redpilled there's no going back

you can try to take the blue pill and live in blissful ignorance but it won't help

Stoicism

This happened to me. The information you're absorbing is currently killing your present self, although not in a literal sense.

You see, you were used to holding a certain view of the world, but then, as you began absorbing the red pill, and seeing that it's correct, your current self could no longer sustain itself due to the introduction of new information.

I understand this is overwhelming for you right now, but stay the course. From the ashes of your former self will rise a new, improved version, one that can handle the world and all of the harsh realities that come with it.

Rest assured, causing your own self-destruction will be the best thing that will ever happen to you.

>How do you cope
By focusing my life on plaing video games and work.

i forgot to mention, if you cant take it anymore and if you are on a path of a school shooter, remember who to shoot

It happens to me too man.

I meditate and read books about the occult.

It's important to be with friends. And not confront faggots IRL too much.

>Molyjew

That guy cuck'd in his Milo video.

>Won't somebody think of the children!

Took the quotes out of context like a SJW because of his obsession with 'no-harm'.

youtube.com/watch?v=EsyAso3_6d4

I stopped giving a shit for the most part. I'm as right wing as possible on a campus without getting immediately jumped/expelled -- so basically an avid Trump supporter and "deport all illegal Mexicans guy." Stll gets me in a fair amount of shit with profs and minority students especially. Fucking spics, look them in the eye and tell them you want their whole family including them rounded up and deported. The phraseology "rounded up" I've found to be especially triggering.

In smaller groups I'm not afraid to drop race realism. I used to be a huge pussy about "coming out," but I stopped being a big baby back bitch and manned up.

People will respect you more, too. Don't be a faggot and if you're brave enough not to be an intellectual coward (i.e. someone who is actively privy to HBD and its realities) then you're man enough to stick your chin up, let your balls flow free and talk about your beliefs without giving a FUCK what anyone thinks.

That is the path to liberation in a degenerate society friendo. To take a mantra from Trudeau, if I may be so bold, if your enemy silences you, they win.

>White pill me, please. When does this ride end? What can I do to get some level of redemption from this?

Focus on yourself user, at the moment I am reading archetypes and the collective unconscious by jung. There is a lot of hidden knowledge when you start to read.

The only way out is through.

Yoy cannot steer your entire country, but you can aspire to ethnically clean and reform your small town for example.

Think like a feudal warlord.

I thought the ride would end after the election but it doesnt it just gets worse and worse and more depressing

ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US

This is usual at the start.
After a few years you'll probably be in ride-the-tiger mode and laugh at degeneracy. You'll be actually more productive against it then than in the rage stage.

I stomach the redpills by not being a faggot.

It's knowledge, I keep my friends savvy to the world and laugh at the ones who aren't, it's all you can do to keep sane.
The best way to solve shit is to get the news reporting honestly tbhwy, when the news covers some shit without liberal bias then people can have legitimate discussions about it.
I'm going to try and make as much cash as possible and do everything I can to destroy the media monopolies, if that doesn't work out then fuck it I'll have white kids and tell them to focus on our dynasty. Preserve your own family and then our people in that order, don't try to carry the weight of this shit on your shoulders.

I've been numb since I learned 911 was done by mossad the saudis and American traitors

911 a new pearl harbor

And War by Deception

The 28pages

Did Milo have sex with some kids or why is he all of a sudden the most hated guy in the America?

I don't get why people say that the red pill is too much, for me is the opposite.

before taking it, I was literally nobody, an empty carcass and a bad excuse of a human being with no purpose in life, the blue pilled wolrd was such a hell to me that when I took the red pill it was literally like I was took from hell by the hand of God himself, I'm not even trying to exagerate.

Be careful about what you're swallowing, because the red pill is hope, a leap of faith to the real world that leads you to the never ending fighting for what it needs and it's worth of fighting.

No pill can be considered red if it only shows you a vicious facade of despair, beware those who say that there is no hope or something like that, for they are more blue pilled than a nu male or a feminist.

For some reason liberals think he's the leader of the alt-right because anitfa were chimping out and that makes their ideology's true colours show.
He's the typical faggot that got molested as a teenager and so now has a fetish for being fucked by men. he said he liked it and the guy dindu nuffin, hence the backlash but in reality it's just the left trying to bring us down through him.

Start stabbing niggers.

Also put your faith in KEK, he will see us through.

Reading these at the same time as the Haitians that moved in front are yelling at each other for no apparent reason in their ugly ass language feels terrible

I never cared much about the idea of moving out but these people are making me want to have a small apartment somewhere in the city far away from them

there are soo many things going on in your country that it must be hard to keep track of them and even less endure , I wonder how the germans and swedes that frequent here go about their daily lives

People hate him for that? What a joke. Nobody knows how damaged he is because of it, he may even be in terms with that too but I don't think he deserves hate for it, it wasn't his fault.

I think I'm going to OD on Red Pills. And it's all my own doing, I'm literally killing myself but I can stop it

I know but fucking libtards love ruining careers and they'll spin anything. They say he's a pedo because the advocated the guy molesting him or some shit, it's completely fucked.
I feel bad for that faggot, leftists are just sore loser cunts.

Crunchyroll isn't bring out those episodes fast enough and 6.5 was a waste of time.

>muh election

Nothing has changed and your complacency ensures our failure. Accelerationism is looking like it would have been the better option with every passing day since the election.

Help others, be compassionate. Uplift your fellow humans as much as possible.

That's it.

Whole thing was setup by a right wing hard conservative media outlet. The left SJW media bandwagon jumped on board because it was Milo and they saw a chance to go for the throat.

Whole thing was a coordinated effort by similar mailing lists as 'game journos pro' in gamergate. They were sitting on that video for a year waiting for him to get 'too big'.

>take a break from Sup Forums and red pills more often. They can be damaging to you.
There is a such thing as red pill addiction.
This guy does a good job explaining it. youtu.be/Ryn6Z9rn-W8

One does not crawl outta the rabbit hole. You need to double down on redpills, and start learning about ancient aliens and the nature of reality.

This.

We've taken our foots off the pedal after the election, and that's going to proof a huge mistake.

>Illuminatus Pythagoras
>speaks pretentiously
>people have different ideas about what the truth is

Fuck off with this garbage.

I've just become dull/numb to the rhetoric, but love the outrage/chaos the bluepilled are going through and are powerless at least in the US. I don't feel bad for the EU countries or Canada or any other rapefugee fucked nation, I hope to see them fall and look up to the US for help like always since WW1.

Do what you can with what you have.
For those of us who are hopeless NEETs that can't do anything in the real world, keep fighting the culture war online and redpill friends IRL when possible. For the Normalfags and Chads among us, get off Sup Forums, study hard, build a successful business, and start a family so we have the infrastructure. Build your influence and respectability so you have more clout rather than sperging out about how Hitler did nothing wrong. Take up a fitness routine, read, and work on your spirituality (church, meditation, whatever).

Seriously, mate. None of us have an answer to this. It's the best and worst thing that could happen to you I think. Use it to reject degeneracy at every level. Better yourself, redpill your woman and have many redpilled children. Focus on being the best you you can be. That's what the redpill is really about.

Spend some time outside of your right wing echo chamber would be my advise, it will make you evaluate things properly. All in all you have to realize you don't owe a person a fight or that everything is gloom and doom.

This is very good writing anons

Rebirth by kek

thanks, I consider this a good video.

Also
This. You will lose some friends though. But then again you don't need such weaklings.

He's got some other interesting stuff too.

As far as I'm thinking now, the next level of "red pill" is money.

Money controls everything. Like think about the fact that yeah, we have looked at all these taboos. Yet we still lack any real power. We hide. We are afraid to "own" our own world.

I'm not saying force, or power. Just that money decides what is socially acceptable. When they attack our money, we can't thrive easily in the real world. Everyone wants comfort and to be able to live freely. EVERYONE.

They have made the truth so evil that anyone who espouses it will have their right to money and life taken from them. That's why the work place is the epitome of the blue pill. People, in truth, chase the blue pill because it leads to payment and ease of life. It was never as much about truth as it was about appearing to be financially valid and thus worth giving money.

Companies which embrace the blue pill succeed for various reasons, because a person's image, or company, can be tarnished and attacked with the assault of the blue pill. Also, the blue pill appears to work best for the very top of society as they benefit from the slave class having no distinctions.

The top of the peak wants people to avoid the red pill because it makes them far more pliable slave workers and effective at conducting activity in the workplace. Sure, race realism is true, no shit. However that doesn't serve the cohesive workplace where people are supposed to just work together for the elite.

That's fine, I'm all for that, however it should not mean that the truth in and of itself is made to be "evil" ... I think money is the ultimate red pill at this point.

Those who have money, finance, and economic power are the ones who are best able to dictate the social and cultural norms of the society. If you are financially free and economically free, most other things are meaningless. So long as your economic freedom is at risk for whatever reason, you cannot actually be thought of as empowered or free.

Learn to enjoy it.

Remember the disappointment we felt before 2016. I took several months away from politics after the 2015 general election but based Nige brought me back for the EU referendum.

Love the redpill, relish it, the struggle will give your life more meaning than you could possibly imagine.

I embraced the rage and fed on it til it started to effect my health, and continued to push through to the point when it became a source of laughter. You'll reach a stage where you'll find yourself in a weird world filled with clowns, acting on every emotion like spoiled petty children. Your health and sanity will return. Deprogramming cognitive dissonance isn't easy.