Why do Jews pretend to be white?

Why do Jews pretend to be white?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w&t=1069s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ashkenazi Jews are white, and most Jews are Ashkenazim.

They're gonna get rid of him because he's the best we've got.

Sad!

>Jews are white
>Jesus was a Jew
>Jesus wasn't white

Really makes you think....

damn stephen miller is only 31.

this jew nigga is 3 years older than me and advising the president of the USA. Shit...

because we are?

Why do Jews claim to be a religion?
Why do Jews claim to be a race?
Why do Jews claim to be a religion?

They do all these things so they can move the goalposts wherever they need them to be when trying to win an argument. They want to be white when it is advantageous to them but be a distinct group when being white isn't advantageous.

Nice thread CIAbro

It's a race and a religion. I know blue eyed and borderline shitskin Jews.

Why does a snake lay in the grass and wait for his prey to walk by?

you got a purty hand ther, boy

White is white christian.

I think being diaspora must be very confusing for them.

In the case of Miller, he actually is an honorary goy.

To be a Jew is to be inherently a liar.

He is a Shitlord. I guess his parents made him watch too many Nazi Documentaries.
///OurGuy///
Thats what the hand of a shekel clutcher looks like

If Jews are white then why am i an anti-SEMITE.

>The root word Semite gives the false impression that antisemitism is directed against all Semitic people. However, the compound word antisemite was popularized in Germany in 1879[6] as a scientific-sounding term for Judenhass "Jew-hatred",[7][8][9][10][11] and that has been its common use since then.[12][13]
Germans.

Great! Now stop denying you're white when it serves to your advantage and all these problems will disappear.

That is the problem with Jews. That is the entire problem with Jews. You enjoy both sides, being white and a minority. That's cheating fucker and it makes the rest of us pissed.

you sound triggered

Why do non-Northeast Europeans pretend to be white? If you are British or something you should hide in shame about your non-whiteness.

this, i'm tired of delusional anglos

Sure, I guess so. I'm just telling you why, friendo.

Fine, but it still implies that you self identify as semitic people from the modern day Arab gulf/middle east. Semitic people are inherently non-white and non-European.

Jews would be like any other white ethnicity if they didn't work against the white collective. They are not white due to their religion and actions, not out of genes.

Jews are white, they're the true Aryans.

>I call you white
>you identify as someone with paper-white skin
rly made me thunk hard abowt that.

Take the milk pill!

did you know that kikes are roaches? their descendants from the turk people named khazars.

Jews were created with nigger and reptilian dna, a very sinister combination

The envy is evident

Please explain. I cant google the difference.

>Khazar
>Jew

>Falling for the khazar meme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

Stephen Miller did nothing wrong.

you are retarded if you think that faire skin and light eyes makes you automically white. facial charakteristics are the key to determine if someone is white or not. and this bitch looks extremely odd. of course they are some whites outside the common the common "white territority". f.e. look at this afghan man in this pic. he is a real white person.

In one word it would be: "Conveniance"

I'm not white

wikipedia... ok you bastard. post a pic of your dick-nose and receding chin.

>(((Wikipedia)))

Sound argument

What this guy's name again? I keep forgetting.

same as the inbreds with native american blood that claim they're white

joseph /ourguy/ gobbledygook

They use whatever benefits them most at the time.

Jews like many Assyrians Balkan and Greeks etc have some white christian genes it's very common

Someone hasn't watched The Eternal Jew. Lurk Moar.

youtube.com/watch?v=RlHVin56U2w&t=1069s

They want to be white when it benefits them, Jew when it's time to be oppressed

They're whatever will further their money or power.

Jews are not a race. Many dozens of racial subspecies have interbred and adopted the title of pseudoracial "jewish" through the spread of semitic religion, expulsions and mass migrations. In addition the jews I have spoken to in the real world, think that the jews were created when the people of egypt gathered slaves from everywhere around them in the first great enslavement by an empire in the middle east. This group of interracial mixed people became known as the israelites when a man among them devised the mosaic law and grouped them as the chosen through the world's first rebellious monotheistic religion. After exiting egypt, this group was attacked by a tribe from the caucasian region called the Amalekites, who many jews say are the precursors of modern day germanics. This group and its descendants are described in two of the 613 mitzvot the jews keep, their sacred laws, and they are commanded to extinguish that tribe, wholesale, even their children, which is why all descendants of modern germanics are singled out for their own holocaust.