You elected a fucking maniac

You elected a fucking maniac.

Are you happy now, drumpfkins?

Other urls found in this thread:

bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/mobile/nuclear-engineers.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes I am happy.

Fuck yeah. Nukes are awesome.

Does this mean he'll have the nuclear codes?

Wanting to remain the top nuclear power in the world!!

THE MANIAC!!

The thing is I don't care, I want this world to change for the better or worse

sounds expensive

Good.

Sounds like a waste of money.

drumpflets on suicide watch!!!!!

yes

As much as you hate it Nukes are the end all be all. Think about it you dont fuck with us because at the end of the day we will turn this rock into a smoldering wasteland. And their is only about 4 other countries who can do that and yours isn't one of them so shut your whore mouth,

Obama planned the $1 trillion modernisation of every nuclear weapon in the stockpile, as well as pursuing a new generation of nuclear armed submarines, new nuclear bomber aircraft and new land-based intercontinental ballistic missiles

We can already obliterate the entire earth many times over, the amount is just to scare pleb countries into allowing us so set up our military installations within their borders. Also muh jobs building nukes.

Gotta be honest, I don't like this move. On one hand, the arsenal is aged and in dire need of maintenance, on the other, nukes are a complete fucking waste. The agreement with Russia was great and it should continue.

TOO MUCH WINNING!

What he really should do is create a device that could destroy the planet. Not just a regular nuke, but a motherfucking gigatonne bomb

>wants to lower revenues (taxes)
>wants to increase expenses

what a genius businessman, he definitely wasn't just a guy who inherited a successful business from his dad

MAD is the only thing protecting us from nuclear destruction. We need to be on a level playing field with the other powers or they will flat out obliterate us when we're outgunned

i mene iznerviralo narandzasto govno kad cestitalo kosovu, al opet bolje on nego osvedoceni srbomrsci klintonovi

The reason why we have had ww3 is becuase of mutually assured destruction. That if one country uses it,everyone will. Its the test of time

Is the outlook going to change?

bls.gov/ooh/architecture-and-engineering/mobile/nuclear-engineers.htm

There are leaders a lot crazier than Trump. We need teh nukes.

Very very happy.

Are we not already the top nuclear pack? Who else besides Russia even compares to us?

NUKE EM ALL

how the fuck does that work?

Nuclear weapons lead to peace.

proof that Trump supporters are kids who don't understand world politics

>Lower taxes
>More spending happens cuz ^
>Tax more spending

K.

More nukes are going to do fucking what, exactly? We can already sterilize the planet three times.

If you cut revenues, your deficit will go up.

This is basic "le trickle down economics" meme

Never been a fans if his plans to expand the military but it's a small price to pay for the rest of his platform

Russia has more but America has better tech

Who /going to live on a boat so I can survive the nuclear apocalypse/ here?

There is a special place in hell when people call taxes "revenue"

Overjoyed

CTR SERB STRIKES AGAIN.... REMEMBER, THE SERB ALWAYS WANTS WAR, AND STARTS WAR

That's what taxes are, revenue for the government to help pay for basic services.

Pretty much this. The world is so fucked now it's hard to give a shit anymore.

Russia has a more modern and numerically superior active arsenal.

WHY THE WAR IN MY FUCKING GENERATION FUCK YOU FUCK YOU ALL TO HELL

Yes- press F for the death of saged shills. I'd also like to pay some respect to the MODs right now, you guys have been doing a better job in regards to the shill-bread

>That's what taxes are, revenue for the government to help niggers and spics become morbidly obese on gibs

FTFY

LFTRs when?

im pretty fucking happy :)

PRAISE KEK PLEASE GOD LET US BURN IN A NUCLEAR HELL FIRE LET THE CHAOS RETURN LET US RETURN TO THE CHAOS
PRAISE CHAOS!

What about public schools, public roads, etc.?

Yes welfare can be seen as bad for some, but what about the super poor whites in places like West Virginia?

not soon enough

What's so insulting about the name Drumpf. I don't get it.

That the best Hill shills/Bernouts can come up with or something?

Peace through strength.

But seriously. Hate it all you want, MAD is the only thing that brought humanity peace.

Sure we do.

Mongolia makes some crack and we nuke them back to the bronze age.

So then no one else makes jokes.

That's call "diplomacy".

You don't mock the Prophet of the sand people otherwise they'll murder you.

Kill yourself

Trump's name triggers seizures in the regressive left

this

T O P O F
H
E
P
A
C
K

They assume Obama's abysmal record unemployment and stagnant economy when playing out these leftist wet dream fantasies about Trump failing.

b-but when is he gonna imprison HRC

Hopefully he drops a nuke in the middle of the Mediterranean sea, it'll do less damage than the migrants.

"Ecstatic" is a more suitable word

How can you create more when you already have enough to end the world hundreds of times over? What difference does it make to anybody with a brain?

Somebody give me an answer and show their work

>What about public schools, public roads, etc.?
Paid for by local government.

Couldn't be happier. Can't wait to re-elect in 4 years.

No, we can't let him get those.

Hopefully he puts some money into updating our current nuclear support infrastructure too. 5 1/4 floppy disks are a little past their prime

>Paid for by local government.
do you know how, you stupid fucking mouthbreathing faggot with 55 IQ

Just because he'd like to doesn't mean it'll happen. There's no way he'd be allowed to violate the nuclear non-proliferation treaty.

theres no way those boobs were shifting fast enough to not be hit

They're assuming government spending will stay the same.

>You elected a fucking maniac.
it's current year, princip

No taxes are theft

I dont trust the russians to have kept them up to date though, their planes keep falling out of the sky, dont know how their nukes have fared.

>my life is shit so let me elect an incompetent jackass to make everyone else suffer too

This is really what Sup Forums is. Peel back the curtain and it's a bunch of unemployed virgins who take out their frustrations on the world by cheering on a clown.

Ever since Trump got elected, a bunch of faggots have come here bringing with them facebook-tier political "insights".

Grow a brain deadshit. Lurk moar

I'm fucking thrilled. It's about time we got someone in the White House with some balls.

>Carlo Allegri
Fake news

Until someone's finger slips and oops. Pop goes the world. It has already almost happened too.

Wtf I love Trump now

anyone not actively promoting dissidence and disorder is a cuck

This is good news faggot.

With regard to nuclear weaponry, if y'aint first, yer last.

if 99.99% of them are unable to reach their target you will regret not having that extra 0.01%

kys shill, u dont even sound like a shll, just an angsty teen

>basic services
Nice meme. You know the spending is excessive and the services are well past 'basic' at this point, hence le deficit.

Chances are they did. Fucking Shitaly surpassed Russia economically. If they don't keep their nuclear arsenal updated, they'll stop being a superpower.

>Trump resuming the Nuclear arms race
Cool, let's roll back 50 years of foreign relations progress and throw us right back into the most dangerous time in human history.

that pic is brain cancer

Nuclear warheads don't even hurt though lol

can we have another one?

fake news

>Sup Forums unironically supports a nuclear arms race because DUDE TRUMP LMAO

>selling Uranium to Russia to for personal profit
stop posting Hillary

Who would you prefer to be the world's top nuclear power? Be specific.

t. Hillary "Assad must go" Clinton
t. Hillary "No-fly zone" Cinton
t. Hillary "Gaddafi Grinder" Clinton
t. Hillary "Jihad is the only way" Clinton
t. Hillary "I want the Iranians to know that if I'm president, we will attack Iran" Clinton
t. Hillary "Harakat Nour al-Din al-Zenki" Clinton

Chyna.

Switzerland

MODS
BAN THIS FUCKING SERBPROXY SHILL ALREADY

I KNOW IT'S YOU OBAMALEAF