Alan Colmes thread

He recently passed away at age 66. Anyone have anything to say about him?

Prolly a pedo.

who?

Colmes was anatomically equivalent to the liberal lefts' roastie meat curtains. Just another faggot-ass schill for the left. Too soon? Fuck off.

>Catastrophes
>ever too soon

F

Good night sweet prince

how will the lefty liberals ever recover?

He tried to foil Hannity every chance he got back when they shared a show together. He was disingenuous and hypocritical. He towed the party line daily. Unfortunately for him he was totally ineffective and uncharismatic.

When he left the show he probably thought he'd outperform or at least keep up with Hannity. He was a pathetic failure. For comparison, the resident conservative on CNN was Tucker and played an analogous role to Colmes because they were just there to play straw man. But Tucker survived (metaphorically and literally).

Good.

fucking faggot should have died along time again

Hannity has a guest host because you died and that upsets me

Good summary. He drove Hannity nuts. I couldn't stand either of them back then, but after they separated I realized why--because Colmes made Hannity so crazy that all he did was yell at him, lol. I daresay that's how I would've treated Colmes as well. He was a pain in the ass libshit. Oh well, RIP. 66 is too young. He probably annoyed himself to death.

A kind man with retarded views

Good thread, have bump

Kike left-wing extremist, what else do you need to know?

Probably a kiddie diddler too.

He has a strange face.

I liked his radio show.

ugly fucker made a living off of shilling for the establishment.....FUCK HIM

wasn't he the liberal co-host to Sean Hannity before they dropped him?

I remember seeing him on fox news as a kid and always yelling at Hannity I think he was supposed to be the liberal side of "fair and balanced" before they said fuck it

either way...

F

He might of been a classical liberal and was going to turn on the establishment.

Burn in hell commie scum.

Good riddance.

Limp-wristed sissy liberal, but still a good guy.

I pranked him when he was on the radio in about 94 or so.

I'm so old now I can't remember the prank.

F

I have no idea who the fuck this guy is, but he was an American and a dead American is only ever a good thing.

Token Fox News Liberal.

He interviewed Jared Taylor once. I like that he gave the man air time. That's about all the good I can say.

>I pranked him when he was on the radio in about 94 or so.
What was the prank about? Did he have a chuckle?

was literally just their to be a whipping boy for the rights talking heads.

I can't remember. I think it had something to do with guns.

TRIGGERED

He was a sad excuse for a white man.

RIP

He was an exemplary jew, though.

>Colmes was born in New York City. He was Jewish and his grandparents were Ukrainian immigrants.

Of course.

F

Huh, had no idea this fucker died.

I'll see you in hell, Alan.

What did he know about Hillary?

Seemed like a ok guy

F

Fuck that kike, I am glad he is dead.

>praise Kek

Great news, the only good jew is a dead one.

Lymphoma

(((Alan Colmes)))

Jews often do.

not to shit on the dead, but he was an ugly asshat who I never agreed with. RIP I guess