Why is this moneypit F-35 still not cancelled?

Trump is not delivering on his promises to cut unnecessary spending. WTF?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/f-35-lockheed-martin-cost-reduction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Lets cancel it and waste all the money invested and say fuck you to all the contracts signed.

If you weren't tech illiterate you would fine with how trump has been handling the situation. Its seriously a dank plane but im a faggot and dgaf about how much military equipment costs as long as its some bleeding edge shit.

>dank plane
>bleeding edge shit

it's not, taxpayers got fucked. Saw a thread on /k/ yesterday on how it's wings are so weak it can't even carry air to air missiles.

I'm sure everyone on /k/ is an f35 engineer/pilot, but I highly doubt that they would even be in production if they couldn't perform such a basic task as a multi-role stealth jet.

>le sunk cost fallacy

Why is this moneypit "welfare" still not cancelled?
Trump is not delivering on his promises to cut unnecessary spending. WTF?

Drones are the future (and the present). The F-35 is just pure shit from the 1990s.

There are no contracts, there are always NEW orders. If the US gov wasn't ordering that shitty planes, then nothing would happen.

Trump needs to order next gen drones, not F-35s.

>cant carry external payloads which ruin its stealth abilities makes it not as advanced
One actual drawback is its inability to have sustained super cruise or to loiter over a target area,(relatively) but you are also tech illiterate and wouldn't know
Bet you think that its limited cannon ammunition is also a deal breaker too.

I already admitted I'm a faggot and don't care about spending a shit ton on new weapon systems. The engineering gives me an erection.

>wings can't carry air-to-air missiles

Which is completely irrelevant because all of it's armament is carried in a neat little bay located on its belly.

yeah you're a massive fucking retard every thread on /k/ has been making fun of you fucking idiots that know nothing about the f35 and fall for your own memes on how it's bad.

/k/ fucking knows better. Idiots that don't browse /k/ and see a thread on /k/ every once in a while don't.

cnn.com/2017/02/03/politics/f-35-lockheed-martin-cost-reduction/

He made em cheaper

I'm pretty sure that it's a next-level fighter able to be used in space. It's being created to fight a space war with a species that contacted us long ago and gave us 30 years to prepare.

Our leaders just tell us that it's a run of the mill plane.

The F-35 is just the cover project for the space warplane (and many other things). Or did you actually think they spent all of that money JUST on the F-35?

>Its seriously a dank plane

You don't have a clue what you're talking about. There were posts by technicians and mechanics with decades of experience in the AF discussing how shit this plane was back in 2005. I remember the posts well. They were cutting the shit out of this plane and giving details. It's a piece of shit.

Not engineers?

>highly doubt that they would even be in production if they couldn't perform such a basic task as a multi-role stealth jet

you doubt federal government graft and corruption?

>leaf
nope

Too big to fail. Kinda like Obamacare risk corridors... Bailouts literally built into law

You know what I meant.

*nods seriously*

Read the thread more carefully next time /k/omrade. Technical precision with these things matter.

You're right about the drones being the future, but the tech isn't there yet.

hahahahahahaha welcome to modern america

What flag is that? What flag? Explain!

Its Pakistan you retarded new fag mouse over flags and your mind will be blown

Pakistan ..... the one who sent russian shills running back to the motherland with vodka bottles up their asses back in eighties

Because they were designed specifically to combat extra terrestrials and an invasion is on the horizon.

R A R E
A
R
E

This is the most corrupt administration of all time get ready for way more pork that a few million gibsmedollards to his pet business that agree to hire a half dozen or so americans for a period of 2-3 years.

>trump lied
Call the fucking press. Or don't, since they're all fake news.

>Its Pakistan you retarded new fag mouse over flags and your mind will be blown
What flag is that!? What flag! Explain yourself, Burger! Why did you not keep that flag of the British East Indian Trading Company, the one Washington chose?

Fuck off shareblue can you be more obvious
>le only pretending 2 b retarded maymay

Too many people are used to the idea of keeping it going, to keep throwing money at it. Cancelling it would be a shock to their system, something they couldn't comprehend because it contradicts what they've been told about that flying pos by everyone around them. That herd of people is what's holding it up at the moment