Austria YES!

Austria YES!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4253226/Asylum-seekers-charged-gang-rape-NOT-deported.html

Other urls found in this thread:

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2505/he-is-behind-the-worst-gang-rape-in-swedish-history-gets-to-stay.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Lol I can't believe Australia is that cucked

These fucking people can't keep it in their pants for one day, it's our societies that are at fault promoting multiculturalism so they can be savages while we get fucked in the ass

I mean, I don't really agree with this shit, but it's still happening according to our law. They just don't want to deport them because they'll just get killed there for whatever fucking reason.
I'd say whatever, let them go back for not being able to keep it in their pants, but at least it just happened according to the law and not some cuck judge.

Average Australian.

Australia YES!

g'day mate put anova shrimp on the barbie

Austria is totally cücked.

That's not Australia Google Google cronulla riots if you want to see how Aussies handle our shit

Holy shit!

I love their audacity.

>rape
>y-you can't send me back because d-death penality

Well. Then you should know best THAT YOU DON'T FUCKING RAPE PEOPLE.

Pieces of shit, every single one of them.

>can't send them back because death penalty
Sounds like another reason to send them back

Welcome to Sup Forums, have a seat over there.

It was a sexual emergency you fucking intolerant bigot.

A whore gets lured into an arabic gangbang. Thats what happens when you leave 28-year old women unmarried, they get blind drunk as do the shitskins (i love it how in these cases noone blames the alcohol even a little bit) and they end up being gangbanged by arab immigrants, who were just waiting for it. I hope they are all proud of what they've done, including the woman. And they should be deported anyways

>sexual emergency
You know what i do when i got that? I jerk my noodle. Sexual emergency averted.

Why can't they? Oh, because of m-muh prophet said so? Ah, it's okay then. I don't want to be an islamophobe, after all.

Christ... What have i ever done to deserve this hell.

>Christ... What have i ever done to deserve this hell.
I have six gorillion reasons.

>I don't want to be an islamophobe

Leave.

>Murica in charge of reading comprehension

>deportation before charging not after conviction
>dailyfail

Aha

Is no one going to adress the elephant in the room?

How come it's always seen as rape when POC men have sex with white women?

sloppy ninths

another syrian kid heh ?

is it just me or does that look like Erdogan

Why always gang rape?
It's fucking gay desu.. these mudslimes are really faggot subhumans

Not brave enough to go alone against a woman. They're cowards, hilarious how they always try to act tough.

I would honestly rather die than sticking my dick straight into another dude's dicksoup conglomerate.

This is still the best of the best they ever did
hahaha sweden

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.2505/he-is-behind-the-worst-gang-rape-in-swedish-history-gets-to-stay.html

wtf you're right
but then ofcourse my baker also look like Erdogan, and that one hungarian driver (not kidding) looks like the younger brother of Viktor Orban

>The reason is that Afghanistan now refuses to accept its own citizens who are rejected or deported from Sweden.

Kek'd heartily.

>Afghanistan, take these shitstains back
>no
>...