CTR memes

The meme creation skill of CTR is legendary. Can we get a thread commemorating the glorious work of the Brock trolls. I'll start.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

4 more years

The only thing legendary about it is how legendarily awful they are.

Bump I'd like to see some of these memes please

that hillpepe looks mentally retarded

Who makes all these colorful memes?
Some of it looks professionally done

Are you serious OP? Wagecuck memes are such obvious garbage as to be laughable.

I suspect irony is in play, but you never know these days.

Pretty sure it's a joint effort from those rascally nerdvergins at CTR and Malaysia Fucking Mike.

so bad i had to save it for a day like this

>glorious work
ya no their memes were always terrible and felt forced

Now this is what I call real art!
Checked.

Here's another of their fine work. Undoubtedly better than anything pol creates. It's full of humor and a touch of irony and the absurdity of life. Many levels of meaning to grasp.

I thought the Malayfag used to be pro-Trump up until recently. He has no real convictions or opinions but just wants attention for his autistic artwork

Yes sarcasm is in full force here.

She's so pathetically terrible at everything including memes. Truly a waste of a human being.

> make horrible Hillary Pepe memes
> looks guys we can meme better than you
> $0.02 has been deposited into you ShareBlue account. Thank you for supporting David Brock, a total failure.

This is a Rembrandt level work. It makes me cry.

that was the point you dumb nigger, it was ironic shitposting meant to trigger idiots like you and
you guys give away that you have autism when you can't even follow obvious social cues.

I'm not an idiot, you're an idiot

All joking aside, they were so awful that I saved some for future satire threads. They were cat lady tier effort.

Alright, english is not my native language, so I am confused
"Logic & Reason" are multiple entities, right? So aren't you supposed to say "Logic & Reason are here to stay" instead of "is here to stay"?

yea same i saving these too folder there so bad that they're funny edition and to troll with but in all honestly the only furthered the zeal of trump supporters ya know ?

So vomiting all over yourself is supposed to make user look stupid? That's some middle school bantz. I'm sorry that you are so lonely in your life.

Good question. You are correct if it's two things like "trucks and planes are vehicles." 'Logic and reason' in this usage is a single item. It could really go both ways.

> ironic shitposting
What did she mean by this?

>Falling for obvious bait
>I'M NOT RETARD U R RETARD FOR PRETENDIN

why not just kill yourself, autistanon?

yes most of these have bad language/grammar. they were not made by fluent english speakers.

bwahaha

Huh, oh well, I was kinda hoping they would have bad grammar in their memes.

Man he is so much worse now its incredible.
Like every time i dont think he can make things worse for himself or look like more of a cunt he manages to pull it off.

The finest shit posters Saudi money can buy

They also seemed to lack an understanding of the American psyche. And sweet delicious irony.

>I can drop them at 500 yards
>fake pistol

This is satire, right, someone was trying to make a joke here?

>I have autism and can't into jokes the post

I love they made her look completely retarded.

500 yards with a pistol would be a hell of a shot.

Too bad they couldn't take their own advice.

I don't have autism you have autism

No no they def can hit 500yds with a pistol. No training just point and shoot. Like COD or Halo.

Another fine example.

Literally what.

anyone have the bus meme?

They are terrible. Autism meme aside. They suck.

they may not use logic or reason, but it's been 4 months and they havent gone yet...

Anyone have the one with Hillarypepe in a monster truck doing a wheelie into Drumpf in his losershack?

There are so awful. Just like her and her campaign. I'd laugh if it wasn't so sad.

chkkd

when logic and reason are multiple entities, it isn't logic but a complete failure. you can only say "is" when you're a complete failure or feeling like one

I'm not sure they are from CTR.
CTR shills have probably no clue how photoshops works.
I think it was just guenine trolling from some anons who had a good laugh triggering the entire board, believe it or not but a large part of the posters are just here to laugh its ass off.
What would be the goal of those things anyway, it's not like they would convince anyone to change side.

Anyway I'm glade that one of those guy made an Hillary Pepe because I just had to slightly modify it for Marine.

>

Could actually work on 9fag

that but if anything it installed more zeal in trump supporter cause some actually believed there was massive online support for hill which in 4 chans case at least there wasn't but yea was fun to laugh at the memes and how retarded they made her look :)

I got part 2 of the story.

>people believe this was made unironically by hillary supporters before the election results
just how many levels of irony are you people on

The one with the Drumpf-babies might be the best one. Can somebody post it?

i can believe thats real by how shit it is.

It was her destiny.

Except they were made by the malaysian drawfag, who did in fact support hillary

>RAH
fucking greatest.

No competition.

>That overflowing trashcan

Hillary, goddess empress. Drumpf didn't stand a chance.

Lady of the females, alpha beta gama pi omega, she's the queen of all.

>my real name is Drumpf
>Drumpfkins BTFO!!
I love this bread

kek

No apologies needed, he knew it was over, bright strong female future awaits.

>that time CTR was literally on Broad City with Hillary herself

youtube.com/watch?v=lJgM4_C3gvE

If you watch that episode of Broad City they legit tell you that CTR is real and shitposting.

>you better vote for Hillary if you want sex from most perfect females

i always like the subtle details, like her crooked eyes

Was this the inspiration for the CTR Hillary Pepe?

XD

Especially a fake pistol.

Guess I'll dust off this one.

I know Donald Trump. He lived in a richer area of New York at one point. I bumped into him in a sandwich shop. He was shooting the shit with the sandwich maker when I came up to give my order. I got a standard turkey on wheat with mayo and pepper jack. It was something very simple. All the while Donald was laughing to himself and pointing at me occasionally mumbling, "Is this guy serious?"

I wasn't sure why I guess he was displeased about me ordering or what I ordered. After I got my sandwich I sat down and ate while he just leaned back into the windowed meat display and watched me. When I got up to throw the trash away he stopped me and offered his hand. I was shy because I knew who he was but he introduced himself anyways. When I shook his hand the other hand came out of his pocket holding a tazer which he used on my neck. When I fell to the ground tense I soiled myself. He laughed, "This guy." And started kicking me in the face quoting The Apprentice over and over, "YOU'RE FIRED, YOU'RE FIRED."

I woke up in the hospital next to a vase of broccoli labeled, "From Don."

Now every year he shows up to my families Thanksgiving dinner, uninvited, unannounced, and just eats, laughs to himself, and then leaves. Last year he murdered my mother. I fear what hurricane Donald will bring this year..

Does anyone else find the Hillary Pepe quite sesy?

Every single one of them looks as if made by the same person.

This appears to be a geniune ad from Hillary's PAC

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aoXDe8HxHBA

Obvious non native english speaker. It's country not county.

As requested.

I want this framed on my wall

Oh my God sweet baby Jesus in a mangler.

This is 100-proof cringe.

MOAR please.

Pls no
>I'm jus' chillin' at Cedar Rapids
>Hot sauce
>Dancing on Ellen

I need the rare shit.

i saved it long before nov 8th

I have never seen a single CTR meme that made me laugh. They are all just spinn offs of existing memes. They have no heart

I wish she had won, the ammont of butthurt would be incredible. It would be like nothing else. imagine these memes, every day, every smug media going over 100000% smugness, stomping on little dicks of drumpf supporters and celebrating first female president who broke the glass ceiling and the spine of the altright

So what the fuck is going on with Hillary's eyes in half of these? Is it a Freudian slip about her brain problems?

Gay.

yes but somehow they make me.. sad. These CTR memes remind me of some innocent intern, working for 15 bucks per hour. The person who made these didn't care, these drawings are so naive.. they creep me out and tickle my autism.

I like how Hill Pepe looks retarded with its googly eyes. Good work chaps.