"We're a nation with an economy, not just an economy just in some global market place with open borders [...

"We're a nation with an economy, not just an economy just in some global market place with open borders [...] we are a nation, with a culture, and a reason for being."

- Steve Bannon, today.

On a scale from 1 to 10, how blessed to you feel knowing that this man will arguably be at the ideological helm of the US for the next 4(8) years?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8e2g8VAhxeE
youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

As long as he drives Islam out of the west, 10

If it weren't for Trump he'd be my pick for president.

> Inb4 Europeans saying America has no culture
Solid speech though, glad this is actually being said, hard to believe that it's being said here of all places and hasn't already been said by powerful politicians in say, Sweden.

>we are a nation, with a culture, and a reason for being

Yeah, supporting your greatest ally.

Link?

I finally feel (cautiously) like we're on the right track

youtube.com/watch?v=8e2g8VAhxeE
Quote @ 20:38

Nine. Need to name the Jew to get a ten out of ten.

Deep state killed his best friend. Now he will stop at nothing to purge them.

"Deep state"? Wow! Now you're just "virtue signalling"! Or is it "purity spiraling"? Who can tell these days?

Dog Bless

I always thought it was weird when I saw people latch on to a certain politicians' views and fervently agree with them on nearly every issue.

but now I understand. i find myself nodding my head in agreement with a big dumb smile on my face every time I hear Bannon speak.

US elites exported toxic monoculture & globalism, colonized everywhere else displacing their local cultures. Now they get to resist everywhere else as everywher else tries to force US to re-adopt the toxic shit they just shed. time to be alive.

He won't make it 2

you're a really dumb obnoxious faggot

just thought someone should let you know before you make a bigger fool of yourself

>America
>culture
lol

you don't have any culture

also you aren't any nation, your nation is based on choice rather than on ethnicity

I really like Steve "Legal immigration is the real problem" Bannon. I really can't tell where his sympathies lie, but I know he's "revolutionary" in some manner, I just hope its Fascist Revolutionary.

Americans have no culture.
>Muh jeewiewood
Not culture
>Muh coca cola
Not culture
>Muh hesus
Not culture, not your god

America is a country based on loosers that couldn't make it in their native lands. Fuck them all to death.

>US elites exported toxic monoculture & globalism
>US elites
>implying the elites pushing for globalism are only from the US.

Srs this is the fucking leafiest thing ever, kys

MAGA/10

This dude is an American nationalist who has complete control of his power level and passes effortlessly through the normies

I made the same argument on a "Japan's GDP is flagging" type article (eg who gives a fuck about gdp, that shit comes and goes, preserving the culture is more important) in the comments of some pretentious online shitrag (might have been the Economist) and got promptly called out as a racist

Bannon is as /ourguy/ as it can possibly get at this level of politics

oh look the faggot alcoholic said some retarded shit

If he makes America great again, 10/10

Bannon is based as fuck desu. Him and Miller are the best part of Trump's inner circle.

thats what im saying, the ethos and system of Pax Americana spread and has been embraced worldwide, but all those places are going to just give it up because their elites are still in place and still loyal to the ideas

Breitbart shills out in full force today.

>these are controversial remarks
10 but it's a feelsy 10

they have internet in cuckshacks now?

impressive

That's Evola almost word for word.

Fucking L M A O

RISE, LORD BANNON

Anti-free trade beliefs are on the same level of economic retardation as the left in general. And a good deal of the left is anti-free trade anyways.

Now the right is engaging in economic retardation. Good job guys.

> america
> culture
did he mean nigger culture or (((hollywood)))?

shut up you leafcuck

Tbh the sad truth at this point is that the US is just a loosely held together economic zone with no real culture outside of a couple specific special areas which have very few people anyway.

What did Kek mean by this?

> Everything that matters is economics, fuck culture
This is how the Jews win you know, the US is the most Jewish nation in the world because even the white people here are fundamentally ideologically Jewish like you.

BANNON 2024

He meant this.

And this.

Bannon has said he really likes Evola. Its hard to know his actual opinions, but he seems to be /ourguy/ and hiding his power level fairly well.

And this..

you had me until jesus and i looked at your flag

For those of you who know history, you know Bannon is a fraud. For those of you who don't, here is where you are ignorant:

Throughout history we've had many world reserve currencies. Before the US dollar it was the British pound, the French, Netherlands, etc., preceded these systems. All of these systems last 90 years or so, the amount of time the US has had dominance.

Each system marshaled the real resources of the domestic population to enforce acceptance of fiat throughout the developed economic world. The banking cabal, with the power of the printing press and first access to fresh fiat, buys up hard assets. Then, they use income from fraudulent acquired hard assets to buy up all the gold and silver towards the end of each cycle.

Because usurious debt systems are intrinsically unstable, and the banking cabal knows this, they begin to introduce the idea that only "hard" currency has "real" value when they are preparing to abandon fiat, but of course after having cornered the market on gold/silver.

Then, when people are persuaded we must return to "hard" money, there is no actual transfer of power. The banking cabal is the only one left with any substantial amount of the "hard" money that it got for free by printing fiat.

So, not only does the banking cabal get richer, it gets to jettison the failing fiat and pick a new country to be the next foot soldier in its war against mankind.

The isolationism of Bannon, the ideas that Bannon promotes like the US debt and unfunded liabilities being too large to ever overcome, are his signaling to the usurious banking cabal that he is on their side. He agrees that the fate of the US must be catastrophic depression to clear out "mathematically impossible" debt obligations in his view.

True Americanism is radically different than anything that Bannon is doing.

> bison extinction
> culture

Grant him strength protect those in Admin who are not Admin at state who want to fight for him but are being suffocated :(

Please notice us senpai! We are ready to roll at your command to destroy those who undermine out country and its values.

looks beautiful, shame switzerland will never be able to do anything as great

Ah yes, I sure love letting my native land become the rape capital of the world

I know what you mean. I don't agree with Trump and his team on every detail but overall I do. I think that a good chunk of people are overly concerned with tiny details or luxuries that government is involved in but take for granted the basics that must be in place before we can ever think about their pet ideas.

so a free mason is your culture? k lol

How is landing on the moon culture?

Stop making us look bad, fucking leaf.

We've since saved the Bison. Still waiting on you to save Paris.

> actually believing the moon landing was real
> on Sup Forums

If Christ is not the center of your culture, then your culture is garbage.

paris needs to burn so France can rise again from it's ashes

This is actually really interesting. Got anymore material?

t. Christcuck

Supposedly he's also read Moldbug and even been in contact with him. It seems he has an ideological breadth far beyond the suffocatingly narrow confines of "mainstream" opinion. Honestly that man is the one thing that gives me hope for this country. Trump alone would eventually drown in the sea of DC establishmentarianism which surrounds him. He needs at least one person--just one--with a slightly unorthodox view.

>"Deep state"? Wow! Now you're just "virtue signalling"! Or is it "purity spiraling"? Who can tell these days?

>Who can tell these days?

This is a new kind of shill. Interesting.

this

still waiting for you to save yourself from niggers and spics

What would Bannon be doing if he was truly on the side of the American people rather than an OBVIOUS fraud working on behalf of the usury cabal?

He'd believe in capitalism for starters.

All of us who believe in capitalism believe in mankind's ingenuity. We literally conjure up wealth. We build roads that open new markets. We dredge rivers, we connect oceans, and gain greater efficiencies. We turn useless metals like uranium into massive energy supplies. We create wealth with our minds and intelligent manipulation of the capital stock to create ever greater capital stocks.

In short, Americanism is the ability to conjure wealth up. We Americans do not believe in mathematically inevitability of bankruptcy. We do not serve the satanism of fate or degeneracy of exploitation. We build ever better futures.

Those among you hate America and everything she stands for, Bannon among them, serve a very different ideology. They talk about inevitability of collapse, abandoning the promises to our seniors, scarcity and being fated to deep depressions to clear the debt rather than massive booms to do the same.

It isn't just a novel failure. We saw above that the satanic worldview of people like Bannon has been repeated over and over again on behalf of and in service to the usury cabal.

Reject it this time around. We need not go down this path again.

sounds like you need a nice healthy dose of bannon cannon then.

kys

Pretty much everything I find out about him makes me like him more. If our country gets more than the wall, and Illegals deported. Bannon is probably behind it.

>t. Christcuck
I would rather be a servant of God than a servant of man, even if those men are really light skinned.
>kys
No.

This guy is pure evil...
Getting Darth vader vibes here..

You're a servant to Israel just like this country is ever since it started going down the shitter.

>being a servant at all

Lol cuck

>You're a servant to Israel
Explain.
>being a servant at all
You're always a servant to someone. It's just a matter of whom you choose to serve.

>abandoning the promises to our seniors
Promises that should never have been made. The youth are paying for something that they'll never receive in turn. Needs to be totally cut.

>being a servant at all
Sorry, I forgot to (you) you

you're whole post seems to say that since Bannon doesnt believe in a completely unrestricted free market that he must hate capitalism and therefore must be actively working towards some sort of economic crash to reset the rising debt.

which is bullshit.

*your

dont mind my illiteracy.

He's right about the gold.

Racism is normie now. It's horrifying.

I fucking love this guy

>17
Holy shit 2017 is the year that Islam loses.

freemasons are as american as apple pie

America's reason for being is to serve the jew

Bannon is Kek's Propet, Chaos directed.

oh look it's a libertarian

>native lands turn to shit
>future Americans leave them to make a better one

>Sweden
>not having left yet

why

You have no reading comprehension. A libertarian would not defend social security.

That change was happening with or without Bannon. Or did you think America was going to remain a superpower for much longer?

>anyone who isn't a shit skin wants to be sweedish.

You guys are the real losers m8

From where can I read this from Evola pls

>Attacks the "usury cabal" and praises capitalism in the same post.
Obviously you aren't stupid, I see your point but since the 1400s "usury" and capitalism have been tightly linked. Many would say being against the bankers is "anti-capitalistic" itself. Frankly this all just depends on how you define the term.

>In short, Americanism is the ability to conjure wealth up.
This is where I--and Bannon and many, many other people in this country, left and right--would vehemently disagree. Americanism is not just a culture of wealth generation. Like any country on the Globe, it has an incredible heritage of social history and norms. Every little town has a whole world of detail within its streets, names and associations and idiosyncrasies, a mini-culture in and of itself. And there are thousands of these places, spread throughout the country forming an awe-inspiring tapestry. All these together comprise the national character, not just money. It is unique, although not unique in its uniqueness. To take this away, or reduce it to "wealth generation," is ridiculous.

Your kind of logic was highly evident in the Brexit vote. The leave side had a whole slew of arguments--economic as well as cultural (UK is distict from Europe), social (with immigration/ nationalism), etc. The Remain side probably had a better argument economically, especially since all the bankers supported it. And that was basically their ONLY argument; they could not wrap their heads around, could not even CONCEIVE, of the fact that for many people, *wealth is not the only goal of existence.* The globalists thought, if they won the economic argument, they would automatically win the vote. And yet they still haven't learned their lesson.

open borders????

C'mon Stevo.

Bannon is my favorite character in this timeline.

Here he is talking about politics for 25 mins:

youtube.com/watch?v=7nTd2ZAX_tc

If he's read moldbug, we are in for a wild ride.

He's fighting the quote (((corporatist globalist media))). So blessed by this timeline.

See

>embraced worldwide

I cant breathe, can you turn this embrace down a bit?

>all these faggots in this thread shitting on USA
Can't you be happy for them that they actually stand a chance now? But to be honest most of those kind of posters are probably non white anyway.

Haha well if he actually believes in Moldbug's suggestions as he wrote them (neocameralism), then yes. But again, having some political background from beyond the tightly constrained limits of Classical Liberalism is a very good thing, even if you don't intend to usurp the liberal system itself. After all, people read "The Republic" without intending to create a three-caste New World Order.

Like Marx, Moldbug is good at diagnosing the problem, but not offering a good solution. (Well who knows for sure if it would work or not). The point is, he sees the Cathedral and all the evil that it brings. The eduction-media complex must be fixed.