BREITBART SUCKS CUT COCKS

Ok, so, firstly, check link for the original name of the article or whatever the fuck that is. These retards can't distinguish Marine and Marion (who is fucking gorgeous, damn). Ok, whatever. But,.. What the fuck?!

PERSECUTED CHRISTIANS? IN LEBANON?

Jesus Christ, Breitbart are such kike-loving, cut-cock-sucking pieces of shit inbred motherfuckers.

Fuck all of you plebbit tier assholes and trump fanboys for letting shit like this slide.

P.S. Hezbollah is

Ah fuck you're ignoring me again, you fucking assholes.

user, Christian Lebanese hate Israelis.

What is even the problem with this

mudshits are all bad fuck your hezbollah bullshit

I think you might be retarded Igor

Eat shit, Shlomo.

Christians live peacefuly and sucessfully in Lebanon facing NO discrimination whatsoever and being protected by an organization more powerful than Lebanese Army - Hezbollah. So what persecution is Breitbart talking about?

I think you might be a typical murrican kike loving degenerate.

Breitbart has a ongoing editorial narrative going that Christians in the middle east are being persecuted by ISIS and Islamists

I support marine le pen

She needs to win this election ivan.

Im sure you agree unless you are a butthurt muslim.

Hi Milo using a Russian proxy!

You think Breitbart can affect elections in France? I hope she wins, man. There's no connection between Breitbart being jewloving cocksuckers pushing a narrative like this guy correctly said and Le Pen being elected.

Never liked the faggot. It's you guys who were sucking him off all the fucking time, fucking wankers.

Just conservative virtue signalling. Nothing to see here.

>good goy competition

christians from syria and other places exiled in lebanon you fucking retard

Oh. Ok.

Kikebart is the closest thing to a white nationalist news site that I can read at my job without getting fired, though, so I'm not willing to discard them over this.

>Muslims
>protecting Christians
whatever you say, ahmed.

He thinks that Hezbollah are peaceful muslims(tm).

>truth
>narrative

Wew lad so the Christian Villages they've saved dont exist, David?

Nice proxy nasrallah. I am Christian Lebanese and we hate Hizbollah, Lebanon is a Christian country and mudshit Shias and sunnies have successfully destroyed it.

Alright so al 27 of my Christian Leb friends are Liars?

Kek "all 27", such a precise number. There are cucks that have accepted the situation, others have not. Lebanon was founded to be a Christian country and that is what it should be. Shias and Sunnis should fuck off and leave Lebanon and let it be the great country it once was.

Cucks living outside their Motherland have no say. Eat shit, dumbass.

Oh boy i hope you know how fucking kike loving the Front National is. Same shit with my country's Geert Wilders, his wife is a jew and the #4 of his party is a literal unironic mossad spy

Yeah I know that. Fucking sucks. I guess kikes occupied both extremes, left and right, leaving no fucking choice for decent people.

I mean next elections there are like, 19 political parties to choose from in the Netherlands (elections are in 3 weeks). The one uncucked unjewed guy that ill be voting for will probably not even get 1 out of 150 seats. (Dutchies, i'm talking about Monasch. Go to his twitter and shit, do vote for him). As soon as jews see that theres something major they don't have control in, theyll slide into it and either lobby as shit or try accusing it into the ground.