Is Richard Spencer CIA?

Is Richard Spencer CIA?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer
web.archive.org/web/20100901000000*/http://alternativeright.com
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He seems like it. Who the fuck claims to be the leader of a movement that doesn't exist? Either that or he's a newfag that thinks memes are serious

/thread

Likely not.

He was working on this for a decade before trump

If he was a plant, the media* wouldn't be trying so had to take him down

hes just a retard

They were the ones who propped him up in the first place
He came from literally nowhere they just needed a face for their divide and conquer tactic

>e-celeb bullshit

take this to /soc/ or /trash/

These

Spencer really needs to fuck off. I don't know anyone outside of the media who gives two shits about anything that faggots says.

>He was working on this for a decade before trump
>He was working on this
Working on what? Trump wants political stability and economic superiority for the United States and has outlined how to do do. He is wiling to work with people of other races as long as they are competent.

Spencer wants an ethno-state and vaguely alludes to how this is possible, and has done nothing to achieve it. Any attention he's received so far is largely undeserved.

no, fuck off with this paranoia shit

Spencer pls go

Probably

Let's get down to brass tax here. We are what the media reffers to as the alt right. In a sense we are anonymous like we always have been. It's akin to saying you're the leader of anonymous. We don't have any set belief or ideology nor do we have any leaders. That's the point, it's the collected consciousness of a bunch of autist on an anime forum trying to piss off liberals. Nothing more and nothing less.

He's whatever pays most

Trump already cut funding to CIA's Right wing counter terrorism program. Put the funding into countering Islamic extremism. If Spencer was CIA he would've already quit. Any one who still says this is retarded. Spencer is a sperg, but not part of a government organization.

Anyone from now on who claims to be a member or a leader of the alt right should be met with nothing but hostility. Anyone who has been on this site for awhile should know that people who associate with this place irl are nothing but newfags who don't understand a thing about how this place works. You don't lead this place and you don't meme irl.

Yea if someone wants to be a nationalist politician, don't actively associate with the chans. You'll just look retarded.

Could be a lot of things, his wife wears a ribbon of Saint George on her purse.

Pretty sure that's a no-no for anyone connected to CIA.

No, he's KGB.

He dosent understand this place. Sup Forums leans right because we have an authoritarian left trying to tell us what we can and can't say. If they had just fucked off none of this would have happened.

That's how I view this place, I think most people here are edgy libertarians. Associating with the chans IRL is a horrible move, and clearly Spencer didn't understand that.

>but not part of a government organization.

Not a part of OUR government organizations, true.

What government do you think he's connected too

Alot of it is. Now to say that it's all jokes and there isn't any stormfags here is bullshit but for the most part I don't think alot of us really care. They should have jut left us alone. They created this. Spencer is a fucking moron of he really thinks that a site like this is filled with people who share is view fully. It's a fucking anime forum.

>Is Richard Spencer CIA?>>Anonymous (ID: g+p1bPEX)
>02/23/17(Thu)16:46:39 No.114003313
YES YOU FAGGOT

Russia, part of the wave of (needed, imo) traditionalist propaganda unleashed on the U.S.

Yea probably something like ~20% of posters on here are genuinely natsoc. Spencer seemed like he thought if he just used memes, we'd like him. However, that made most people here hate him.

Just don't meme IRL, you'll get a lot farther and probably garner more support from here if you don't associate with it.

His wife is Russian, I could see it. Russia also has said they'd support succession of Texas, so they probably do want us to be more a traditional society and are willing to interfere.

>The fucking leader of Sup Forums.
He's out of touch lol

Richard Spencer is a fag
He defends homosexuality, has a metrosexual haircut, and his favorite band is Depeche Mode, the single gayest band of all time. Fuck these degenerates.

Hey brus, I'm CIA running some covert ops in apefrica and can confirm Richard "ram a phalanx up my asshole" spencer is one of /ouragents/

Isn't his wife Russian?
Why wouldn't she be pro Russia?

I'm inclined to believe you based on your flag alone
Get in muh rare folder

Why does everybody seem hell-bent on being wrong on the Internet all the time?
I disagree with him on most issues except for 14, but he's been in this for a long time.
As for the press attention, that would be the waving hello thing in D.C.

I don't think he is.
I've been watching him since 2011 and until the media tried to tie him to Trump, his events would get almost no traction.
He would do shit with like 20 attendees and yet kept going for years.
The other thing is that most plants call for violence or in some way try to D&C whereas he does neither.
His focus has always been on trying to get people to want a white ethnostate of some kind.

I gotta tell you bru, the Portuguese sure do love their race-mixing

Elle Reeve is retarded, the fact she has a job in journalism alone is a huge redpill on the media's incompetency.

Why do you hate the USA Mr. CIA?

Holy shit 1 whole retweet!

OUR LEADER PRAISE HIM!

He'd probably report retards encouraging terroristic and illegal type things. I would imagine that's the extent of it.

he's KGB

Shut up faggot, I'm trying to protect the world from the Portuguese . We can't let the Portuguese continue their race mixing like they have. That's why Im down here in MZ running deep cover anti Portuguese miscegenation ops

R A R E
A
R
E

just another flavor of the same autism that causes rich people's kids to larp revolutionaries and riot.

CALLING ALL PATRIOTS TO SUPPORT MY CIA GUY EFFORTS TO STOP THE PORTUGUESE FROM RACE MIXING AND OBSESSING OVER BLACK PUSSY

KEK APPROVES. CIA KEK ALLIANCE AGAINST PORTUGUESE MISCEGINATORS

what are you talking about, is this autism?

kek

Oh look another shill thread

Have you noticed the first poster is always supporting or trying to dismantle support for people.

Yall need to stop infighting or pretending to. Until spencer is replaced or steps down in the movement shut the fuck up. Stupid niggerfaggots

I'm CIA deep cover in africa with state of the art blackface technology collecting vital HUMINT and SIGINT on continued Portuguese race mixing efforts on the continent

The Portuguese certainly deserve the name "nigger faggots". They are huge faggots for the nigger semen.

Hal Turner.

There's also one of him with Ron Paul.

For years I have observed that the Jews set up nepotism wherever they can, but reserve journalistic work for their dumbest and most compliant offspring. The Jews in finance are truly brilliant, and in the academy they are all over the place. Those who can't, report.

at least we're not french

Tell me about the Portuguese, why do they race mix?

>movement that doesn't exist
?????

We will take your daughters.
There's no stopping Tuga dong.
We will redeem your race.

>Those who can't, report.

Those who race mix are Portuguese

>Mozambique

lol. Whats that? Over 30 years independent and still a shit hole?

what is this meme, mestizo self hate or something?

for proselytization purposes of course.

>Deus Vult!

FUCKING KEK that portunigger has darker skin than that frog. Try harder fag. You won't be able to stop from gathering the critical intel that I'll relay back to Langley that will put an end to the Portuguese miscegenating menace once and for all.

COINTELPRO

you can't stop us CIA shill faggot

The fact you think that I'm not CIA means my DARPA tech blackface camoflouge is working and I'm gathering the proper intel to remove Portuguese miscegenation from the globe.

Fuck off shills.

Spencer never called himself the leader of any movement, he's just the president of the NPI that's it.

He's not a shill, he's a legitimate white nationalist that only pisses off kikes and redditors at this point.

The real counter intel you want to watch out for is the slew of Portuguese faggots in this thread trying to convince everyone they are white and aren't secretly infatuated with negro genitalia.

>Either that or
no no no

he's both.
he CAN be both, they are not mutually exclusive states

That's where you are wrong leaf. Richard "pound me with that phalanx daddy" spencer is totally part of our clandestine operations to slowly root out the top eschalons of Portuguese society and dismantle their miscegenating civilization.

Poor fool. We have infiltrated Langley with our mestiços too.
We have mestiços everywhere, in Lourenço Marques, hell, we have them in the cubata next to yours.

>You will be whitewashed!

Shouldn't you be raiding and raping the other village's children or something?

He's a guy with a real life.

He doesn't call himself the leader of any movement, he's not a "newfag", that makes no fucking sense, he's been doing this kind of thing for over a decade. A simple look at what he's done could show you shills that.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_B._Spencer

Can't stop you from getting your fill of black cum? Can't stop you from putting mulatto babies in the bellies of your whorish women? Don't think I won't bring the vital intel I have on you faggots to director pompeo and president trump, and you'll find yourself shipped off to a CIA black site for enhanced interrogation techniques. Actually we will have to take you to a CIA white site... Can't have you around black stuff you'll just start shoving it up your bum hole.

Go to bed Spencer

Go to bed kike.

Why are you shills so obsessed with this guy?

You mad, misceginator?

CIA getting their facts wrong as usual. Portugal enslaved, and raped the negroes until they gave birth to mulatto cuck children. This is why you lost the cold war in africa after portugal left

It's quite obvious that he is. The MSM keeps calling him the leader of the alt right and whenever there is media attention on him he does something dumb to make the alt right look dumb. It's a coordinated action for sure.

We've been playing you like a fiddle son.
You admit yourself to our miscegenation ways.
We've taught you well filho.
>mestiços_mestiços_everywhere.png

Mozambique bringing the heat

>australia sucking up to cia cuck fetishist shills

>The MSM keeps calling him the leader of the alt right and whenever there is media attention on him he does something dumb to make the alt right look dumb.

What did he do that was dumb, except that one Roman salute? The MSM being obsessed with him is just their thing, they would do it to anyone who was in his position.

are you by any chance abo?
if yes let's miscegenate just to trigger the mozzie turra.

This thread

Thanks bru, these Portuguese misceginating kikes have had their brains run foul from constant centuries long repeated penetration of nigger sperm cells into their central and peripheral nervous systems.

The CIA actually devotes a sizeable portion of our black budget to studying the ways in which the Portuguese have fused their biology with nigger cum.

The cuck that punched him was setup too

t. Alex Jones

Current CIA R&D efforts includes extensive studies where we disappear men from Lisbon, return them to Langley and emerge them in a sort-of deep cryogenic vat of nigger cum. Our efforts seek to root out the exact mechanism of metamorphosis the Portuguese ganglia undergo with direct prolonged exposure to black jizz. This endeavor is more a replicate of the natural recorded misceginating evolution of the Portuguese.

I'm CIA, but I can see how you are confused due to my state of the art black face DARPA tech. You are probably itching to rape me because I appear black to you.

me and my son

wtf i love cia now

>me and my wife's son

Ftfy.

New Intel reveals Portuguese not only love race mixing, the males also cuck themselves out in the hopes bull will come along to spill negro seed in the vapid barren uterus of the Portuguese whore.

Why don't guys go visit the website he created in 2010?

web.archive.org/web/20100901000000*/http://alternativeright.com

CIA on a roll today

>me and my wife and my wife's son

Portuguese not even realizing how badly the repeated generations of nigger jizz have racked the dopamine receptors in his basal ganglia, making him unable to formulate logical keystrokes subsequently generating shit arguments.

We at the CIA have run repeated experiments and field ops proving these facts.

He is not my guy, He is not the leader of the alt right. Nobody is lolz

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

>tfw Sup Forums is a psyop where you can see various 3-letter agencies and foreign governments with proxies duking it out live

It's an abstract kind of feeling.