MEDIA BTFO PERMANENTLY

ITS OFFICIAL.

TRUMP IS MORE TRUSTED THAN ALL MEDIA.

thehill.com/homenews/media/318514-trump-admin-seen-as-more-truthful-than-news-media-poll

Where were you when CNN was finally finished?

bump

Shills BTFO

>says the media

>thehill

Only the dumbest people I know still take CNN seriously. Whenever I check my browser history after my wife's boyfriend uses my laptop, I see CNN on there. It's literally the only news site he goes to besides Reddit.

>The Hill

You're gonna make poor Don Lemon kill himself if you keep this up.

>Trusting polls

Is it not the the that the opposite true and that's why you're shilling your fake news here?

Cherry picking, OP.
Look at the other polls and you'll see that on average the media is trusted far more than Trump.
You'll also learn that Trump is the most unpopular American president EVER at this stage of his term.

>not realizing this only disproves all the polls
>believing polls 2017

>Posting in a thread about polls
>Posting against polls
>Only believing polls when they confirm preexisting prejudices
>Being as retarded as Trump in use of polls

Damn, son, Aussie brought some bantz.

>literally came to post that polls are false
>you posted as if some are because you agree with them
>get butt hurt when reminded polls are completely btfo in 2017
>project your entire malfunction on me

loving every laugh

fake news

That's not how I read it. You're just using alternative facts to push your false narrative and git called out on it. You are truly a shame to conservatives the world over.

Dems as a whole are so buttmad right now. Even the level headed ones are becoming unhinged. And he's only been in office for a month... Sad!

Your a fucking retard period

polls are btfo in 2017 and no one are going to revive them m8

muh 97%

>dems as a whole
Are enduring a struggle for leadership to direct the party towards something that wins more seats.

Still doesn't disprove that you got btfo by an Aussie.

Isn't it culturally appropriative of you to use the term m8?

>got btfo
>literally got called out for projecting his fuck up on another

so are polls real to you?

hahahaha

isint it culturally appropriation to use Chan as a foreigner outside of Sup Forums.

Sup Forums*

Your wife's boyfriend?

Nice deflection. You got any other plays?

RARE
also
>my wife's boyfriend

you should tell your sister to divorce that cuck

And it's futile. Republicans may be split in 2 but democrats are in absolute shambles. BLM, SJWS, ANTIFA, and just plain moronic leadership from the white DEMS switching sides everyday. The democratic party has zero unison. It is the party of the misinformed and ignorant. Here's a pasta for your time, pic related

That's the face of a woman who is beginning to accept the fact that she got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I caused, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious assassinations of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man win the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, murdering, pathological cunt.

BAD GOYIM!

BTFO

I don't even trust Trump 100%. Something about his breath smells like israeli semen.

well come on, the media: "I have an anonymous source that says Trump is a white nationalist"

Trump: "That's not true, fake news"

all you have to do is watch CNN for 5 min to see that these people are talking out their asses 24 hours a day.

>Trinidad
>Rare

Lurk moar faggot

Ikr but I still choose him over hillary or (((cnn))). This whole election made me see how fucking biased msm is. Journalists truly corrupt every bit of reality they can get their hands on.

>49-48
Literally nothing.