Video about Cho, the Virginia Tech shooter

>Video about Cho, the Virginia Tech shooter.

youtube.com/watch?v=7-mc4gekt_A

Look at all the comments.

Anyone think that we need to start purging the uppity chink/gooks during the day of the rope as well?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=869_1487720778
huffingtonpost.ca/thomas-woodley/canada-anti-islamophobia-law_b_12753924.html
nationalobserver.com/2016/10/25/opinion/opinion-bill-c-16-flawed-ways-most-canadians-have-not-considered
ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf
crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/810995
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Of course, mind you, we need to get rid of all gooks.

If you drive a car, you'll understand exactly why.

Your country is be subtly colonized by Chinks.

This isn't a laughing matter.

Look at the comments on that video.

Who is he addressing when he makes comments like you left me no choice?

>General Cho
kek, normies deserved it tho

>"In Korea, You're still living in our heart. We don't deserve such a hero like you. I wish you would be born as a white in your next life. R.I.P. Seung Hui 'The General' Cho."

>"like jesus, he fought for powerless asians. rest in peace General Cho"

>"i miss you cho now still asian were attacked by white bitch world you come back and you have to kill white trash"

>"He is hero for asian people. R.I.P general cho. Some white people are very outstanding but most of them very inferior than asian."

They've made him into some kind of racial messiah against the evil white man, yet the irony of it is that if the US hadn't spilled white American blood in their defense during the Korean war they'd be worshiping this man.

Talk about ungrateful bastards.

Gooks say it's white people, but in all actuality it was the normies that bullied him for being shy.

I don't blame the gook for what he did.
Those normies deserved it.

I think honestly that it's white autistic people we need to look at more closely. Why do they shoot people so often?

Don't you dare insult great leader Kim Jong-Un by saying that those dogs are deserving of to bask in his presence.

It's not about him, it's about the way the gooks interpreted it.

Look at how much they hate us, do you really want these fuckers in your country?

>mfw shit posting on hughesnet

Like 40% of mass shooters in the US have been Asians. They make up only a tiny part of the population percentage as a whole.

We need to deport them or exterminate the yellow goblins along with the rest of the non-whites.

what a loser

>The comment section
>mfw

Yes, I agree with this post!

>do you really want these fuckers in your country?
Are you talking about chinks, or people for a propensity for violence? I think both have their uses if employed correctly.

Seriously, they're almost all by autistic white guys. Your strategy is good, but needs to be applied to white spergs. Maybe Sup Forums itself could just be deported or exterminated.

*ahem*

why these nigger shooters always standing infront of that blue background. What up with THAT

Hello Chang.

You guys have it even worse. I feel for you. When are you going to start the purge?

>Of course, mind you, we need to get rid of all gooks.
>If you drive a car, you'll understand exactly why.

Wasn't this some loser cuck that was upset he couldn't get a girlfriend?

Yeah believe so

90% of mass shootings could have been prevented if the perpetrator had gotten laid

liveleak.com/view?i=869_1487720778

80% of foreign corporate espionage could be prevented if you deport/exterminate the Chinks living in the US/Canada.

What is going on when a member of a population largely responsible for a specific crime (i.e. autistic white guys carrying out massacres) tries to deflect attention to another population? Is this itself a confession of guilt?

school shooting where the guy wears a gopro and streams it literally when?

Whenever I see ching chong "men" I want to bing bing a ching chong girl just to piss the greasy little nerds off. But I'm afraid I will make another ching chong man in the process.

These things keep me up at night.

40% of the Mass shooters in the US have been Asians. You only make up a tiny fraction of our population.

Learn 2 shill chink.

Don't, at least not here. Go knock up or rather "colonize" a few asian whores in the Asian countries but make sure they don't make their way here. Before you prenup some chink women, you better have an alias and you better bail immediately once you cum in their pussies.

>like jesus, he fought for powerless asians. rest in peace General Cho

These gooks are out of their mind.

How is it that 98 percent of massacres are carried out by autistic white guys while you also claim that 40 percent are carried out by another population. There must be something very fucking weird going on in how you classify people.

For clarification's sake, this is a white guy.

They really are, and they really need to go.

He's actually half-asian.

>Elliot
>white
Pick one.

I pick white Elliot. Look at the previous picture!

Also, do you think the person attached is Asian? I think you do!!

test 12

probably never knowing how indifferent and cucked most canadians are now

(we just passed this)
huffingtonpost.ca/thomas-woodley/canada-anti-islamophobia-law_b_12753924.html

(and it gets better)

nationalobserver.com/2016/10/25/opinion/opinion-bill-c-16-flawed-ways-most-canadians-have-not-considered

im seriously considering the US,australia or northern england at this point

Yes. You have agrreance here my brother. I an american am appalled by terrible treatment of the Democratic People's Republic of Korea and their glorious leader by the western world. It is clear they have never been or else they would see what a prosperous land it truly is.

Chang, you've already been found out. Your shilling has no effect on us.

Really? That asian must have been really asian then.

Does he have Herpes

You have trouble acknowledging the scale of the white menace? When will these spergy white boys be stopped?

I honestly feel sorry for Asian males in American Society. They're treated the worst.

Jesus fucking christ, that's disgusting.

I'm fucking sorry for the few of you who still have brains and balls.

The good news is, once the US goes full NS, we'll be able to ethnically cleanse your former homeland for you. Or you could just wait until all the whites move out and all the shit-skins freeze to death due to lack of infrastructure.

The only reason why the number of accidents that involve whites is so high, is because blacks, asians and hispanics keep riding into them.

>goes full NS
Does this mean Nationally Spergy?
Will you be leading the charge?

"Thanks to you I die... like Jesus Christ..."

Christ-cuck confirmed

>not a single black shooter
>only time a woman caused a massacre was decades ago.

Nah they're treated fine. Just a bunch of spoiled little bitch-boys.

I live in an area with lots of Asians. They form racially segregated clicks and are often openly hostile to whites. They are a threat.

Many Chinese immigrants actually spy on the US for China, we lose billions every year because of it.

ipcommission.org/report/ip_commission_report_052213.pdf

Chinks are almost as bad as Jews.

Nah, blacks don't commit mass murders, they just have a murder and violent crime rate many times higher than whites despite making up only 13% of the population.

>korean

what a surprise

at this point it would be putting a rabid dog out of its misery

I hate Koreans as much as the next man, but lets be real, most of those comments are fake troll accounts made by Whites.

Why are non whites so violent?
9/11-Muslim
Madrid Bombing-Muslim
London Bombing-Muslim
Paris Concert shooting-Muslim
Nice-Muslim
Charlie Hebo-Muslim
Brussles-Muslim
Virginia Tech-Asian
Dorner-Black
Beslan-Muslim
Chatanooga-Muslim
FT Lauderdale-Muslim
Berlin-Muslim1993 WTC Bombing-Muslim
Little Rock-Muslim
Graz Austria-Muslim
Bonn Germany-Muslim
Beheading of Lee Rigby-Muslim
Beheading of Theo Van Goh-Muslim
Oklahoma Beheading-Muslim
Binghampton-Asian
Denver-Muslim
Frankfirt-Muslim
4 Jewish kids killed in France-Muslim
Paris Jewish Center attack-Muslim
Brussles Jewish Center attack-Muslim
Boston Jewish attack-Muslim
Seattle Gay murdrers-Muslim
Seattle Jewish Center muders-Muslim

I can't even list all of the attacks they have commited. B-but whitey is the devil!

Yeah sure, and I suppose they also write in fluent Korean as well.

Hi Kim.

Let me guess -- they're beating you at vidya and getting better grades than you at school, so now you're out for revenge, right? Ultimate vengeance!

See the good side, if you go in quasi war with China you will be able to patriotically broke the bones of those scrawny little chinks.

Black shooters are shooting people every single days, what is considered psychopathic in the white race is just a normal behavior for negroes.

I miss mass shootings. There hasn't been a good one in a while.

he's purging libs, what's the problem?

>teens
I lived in Chinatown in Chicago for a couple of years, and I assure you that [spoiler]they drive pretty haphazardly but I honestly didn't see that many accidents[/spoiler]

Kek it's like all the "I'll watch the skies, you watch the neighborhood" Dorner/Zimmerman memes

No, they (the Chinese) are thieves and potential spies. The Chinese communist party sends over many agents against mixed in with their immigrant body to steal corporate secrets. Chinese Millionaires are buying up massive amounts of property in US and Canadian cities and raising the prices to the point where local citizens cant even afford to live their anymore. And the best part is, you don't even allow Americans to immigrate/buy property in China.

The west will have to contend with China for the ever decreasing amount of resources left on the globe, and having a massive population of Chinks in your country subtly sabotaging you from within is a bad idea.

It's called national security. When you let millions of Americans immigrate to China, and let American Millionaires buy up your urban property, then we'll talk.

Ps. I kick Chink ass in Cs/Cod/Dota constantly. Only Koreans are good at esports.

>bitch-boys
>treated well

kek

>he fought for powerless asians
>one of his victims was asian
hahahhahahaha

Indeed.

china does. but no one wants to move there

He was probably a traitor to his race anyway

This.

Chinese are a dangerous enemy

>teens
here's more comprehensive data (page 2):
crashstats.nhtsa.dot.gov/Api/Public/ViewPublication/810995

whites: 12.50 deaths per 100,000
blacks: 12.31 deaths per 100,000
asians: 4.00 deaths per 100,000

I can't tell if they're just repeating an asian meme or seriously hating white people

asians are the master race

poorfag detected

kys

Nope, how many people are shy and reserved, how many people get bullied? It couldn't be the cause of this violence. How many people are against hedonism, yet do not kill random people? Not the cause.

They also pay pregnant women to have one-month vacations in America, starting about one week before their due date. They get these kids citizenship legally, but raise them in China. A small army of loyal kids with the power of Constituionally-guaranteed U.S. citizenship.

This is literally the same anti-asian shill that posted this thread yesterday. He goes full autism whenever someone mentions asians. Kek

Looks like an /r/aznidentity/ loser

Empathy,it's the thing a majority of them lack.

>deaths
yeah sure they can brake and they drive slow, doesn't mean that they're not shitter drivers

chink immigrants can't fucking drive, 7 times out of 10 the shittest drivers I encounter are some chink that has some chink license

How the fuck can you, of all people, not tell?

>In Korea, You're still living in our heart. We don't deserve such a hero like you. I wish you would be born as a white in your next life.

retard detected