Opinion on dating outside of your race, but not reproducing? Do you only think its bad if they have kids...

Opinion on dating outside of your race, but not reproducing? Do you only think its bad if they have kids? Or do you not agree in general? Or do you even care?

>tfw mixed race black/white and only ever fucked white girls

Hmmmmm

Depends on the race your dating. Asians, are okay. Anyone with African origins is off limits. Not sure how I feel about light skinned South Americans, but the dark skinned ones are just wanna be Africans.

sure you do

Its fine dude. But what can you actually love in a nigger? Just curious becouse i dont find blacks atteactive at all. Not even your pics girl. Girl needs some finnish characteristics to be a 10/10

Please become a hot mulatas/asians thread

Dating outside your race is degenerate. Now COLONIZATION is encouraged. But only rape, if its consensual its still racemixing.

It's like dating your sister but not reproducing
It will fail and you will produce an aberration

nature tells us to racemix

It's fine but whiteness will be more valuable in the future.

Americans have the worst opinions

I've noticed that ((they))) are making WMBF threads instead of BMWF threads now, (((they))) are learning.

I would never mix with anyone darker than pic related.

>this is what muslims think about us

>hey dad I want you to meet my gf
What do you do?

Cone on fingol you mad your grandmama got COLONIZED ;^)
This is also true.

disown desu

is that fake tan?

what do you believe you are protecting what are the great philosophies white people live by this is sketching of a dying animal

Is that Pepe in the shadow?

casual dating is degenerate even when its not racemixing

Racemixing is bad, boys

(((nature)))

See its very rare for me to find black or asian girls hot (because most look like aliens) but its crazy to me that someone can see an entire race as ugly and unfuckable. Like the black chick in little mix, hot asf. The asian chick kpop singer hyuna hot asf.

Choose too much and you will end up fapping

Very large camel toe.