"Culture"

Am working on a project and need video's of other culture's being violent and ape like.
Some examples:
youtube.com/watch?v=V-ffYA2KHFY
youtube.com/watch?v=iNP8YxSQntg
youtube.com/watch?v=WsI23Nivtv0

Give me your best pol, and dont hold back!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k4gODyZKE1Q
liveleak.com/view?i=2f3_1389290615
youtube.com/watch?v=3HCFol7g-FU
rubycalaber.com/WildestDreamsDeWhiteWashed.mp4
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Holy fuck! What did I just watch?

This triggers the civic nationalists

Those are just undocumented workers..
Please think of the children

good work my fellow frog, any more?

Fucking newfags

Also didn't mention this in original post, but only want violent videos of shit skin cultures.

chincs boiling dogs alive

only want video's of non civilized chinks. The smart ones are all right.

I'd like context behind most of those videos. What was the buddhist saying? Did he explain why he's doing the shit he did?

Why was hurt? He seems somewhat mental, I don't know what he tried to do - looked like trying to get something fromt he ground or draw something.

im not looking for context, just making a music video.

Reddit's r/watchpeopledie is where you'll find plenty.

Just another night in Paris?

this fucking thread

At least they don't crucify them for shit and giggles.

What even kills second from the right? She just falls down. This is fake.

I fucking hate niggers.

The text seems to be blurring the machete that he stabs through her head.

There were webms posted here before of isis

>throwing gays of building then stoning them
>decapitating children
>forcing children to decapitate others

I think those would just about SHUT ZIPPED the mouth of any "islam is peace hurr durr" shouting libtard.
YOU CAN'T STAY INDIFFERENT TO THAT.

Sadly I didn't save any.

r-roasties b-btfo'd h-haha?

The Buddhist on fire reminded me of the Terminator!

COOL!

youtube.com/watch?v=k4gODyZKE1Q

How many of these opportunity reaping family loving dreamers do you think are in the US currently?

toooooo many

Niggers are worse than animals because they kick it for shits and giggles.

Animals hunt to have food, otherwise they're pretty passive except for their own kind.

This is an abberation.

Stop just putting apostrophes everywhere. YOU'RE the idiot.

↑ Nigger ↑

Where do you study? The Herman Goering University? Get rekt, fash

They say that sociopaths are inclined to abuse cats in particular because cats remind them of femininity.
Niggers beat, impregnate and then abandon their women.

you have a cat?

I just caught myself while watching OP's webm and realized i felt nothing. Not phased, bothered disgusted or anything. Not a damn thing.

I hate myself.

Thank you for reading my blog post people. Carry on...

This triggers the white boys

YOU SICK FUK

Beyond fucked up. Just fucking nuke the Middle east

>tribe extermination program
>for every innocent lives lost 100 individuals will be killed
>niggers nig into a protest
>all crimes are 10% of what it used to be

>White chimpout.gif
>civilized usage of a weapon

good instructions

here is your free (you)

I feel bad for not feeling anything from these vids.

lol none of those women even try to squirm or fight for their life...

Dumb question but why did they put their tits on display? Cause hot? I don't get it. Like if you are gonna do that why didn't they rape them?

i want sauce on whats going on too. They cut off his hands while he was naked?

Probably just for humiliation. I was also noticing that they don't really fight or move. I think they're all drugged up.

I found a video with sound:
liveleak.com/view?i=2f3_1389290615

Let loose the dogs of war!

this is from a movie lol, good job retardo

i wish it showed before. I am assuming his other arm way cut off a long while before? God I want sauce so hard.

They found his head and his body seperate

Daily reminder that gore is our best repellent against the shills and normies.

If they can't handle it, they can't handle the red pill.

You wish it was fake.

Why did they do that? Naked guy looked a lot darker then machete guy to.

Just show any liberal faggot who wants open borders cartel videos, ISIS videos, and the fucking shit like 3 guys 1 hammer to gently remind them that they are inviting death upon innocents.

I didn't even know it was possible to cut a persons skin clean off like that. It's like they just ripped it all clean off. I bet he was alive while they did it too. I've seen gifs of people with their face ripped off and still alive. It's some Mexican cartel shit.

This sadly is the type of threads that we need to get people to realize what is happening in the world.

see

Sup Forums goes to the Kongo

Sven, how can you have so many of those shit?

fake af

B-bb-bUT white people do this stuff too goys!

git

How can you not?

What's so bad about that third link? Getting your ass beat in front of your entire town for infidelity seems like a just punishment. Everyone knows you're a whore now and you get your ass kicked.

I assume he stole something from the cartel. Thief's punishment. I wonder why he got up and ran after his hand was off. That would just make him bleed faster.

Seriously. If the American people were forced to watch just a handful of those cartel videos, the wall would have already been built. That savage aztec shit is way, way worse than anything ISIS ever does.

>I wonder why he got up and ran after his hand was off.
You never smashed your thumb with a hammer or smacked a toe into a desk or something? Moving around like a retard makes it easier to deal with the pain.

Fucking Blood Diamond up in this motherfucker.

>That savage aztec shit is way, way worse than anything ISIS ever does.
yea would rather be captured by isis then the cartels desu

ofc i would blow myself up with a hand grenade before being captured by either one but still...

That angers me more than cannibalism.

Cultural enrichment left and right.

dude wtf thats so fucked

ENRICHED

What is the point of that? Can't just cook your food or completely kill it first like a non-savage?

why is it so difficult to find videos like the ones posted above but with white people doing thos things?

>dude wtf thats so fucked
It gets better

>dude wtf thats so fucked
and better....

>What is the point of that? Can't just cook your food or completely kill it first like a non-savage?
yeah but how are you going to feed your twisted soul without needlessly torturing a defenseless animal?

more fakery from CNN,BBC,MSNBC sources
youtube.com/watch?v=3HCFol7g-FU

got your whole project right here my senpai

rubycalaber.com/WildestDreamsDeWhiteWashed.mp4

People who died because they lived a life of crime, as they should
Americans are the one who buy drugs, I'm not blaming them entirely, but maybe they should teach their degenerate children to not buy coke

Bumping for multiculturalism

>more fakery from CNN,BBC,MSNBC sources
fucking globalist zionist media.

Well i am of the bed, have a positive webm

Ah yes shift the blame for your own shitty country onto someone else.

Teach your children not to behead others

That's not civic nationalism though. Civic nationalism is the 50s/60s to 90s USA where it allows outsiders of the country to assimilate and be proud of their country or nationality. I'm done with this meme that civic nationalism=open boarders/non-whites leeching off whites.

I don't excuse these videos though. Disgusting subhumans.

Man there is even a fucking element to it where ISIS doing that shit for ideological reasons makes it easier for me to understand, On a human level. I've seen a video of two cartel enforcers slowing cutting off a guy's head. His face has been removed and both his hands were cut off. He struggles weakly to stop them with his two stumps and the sound of blood sucking through his esophagus sounds like a water pump sucking air. The two cartel thugs are listening to ACDC and doing their work like a couple of lazy mechanics. Just another day at work, all of that brutality for money alone.
BUILD THAT FUCKING WALL

The supplier is as equally guilty as the buyer you idiot. Accept that Mexico is a third-world country.

Your post and flag lead me to suspect that you are yourself Chinese.