UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space to plot ‘social justice’ activism

>archive.is/2fSVz

Minorities are getting together to conspire about terrorism against whites.

What should be done about this?

But do we get a no-blacks space? if not, dats racist.

Just say you're not white.

Give them a place at the back of a bus

Thank you for archiving the article, OP. Wish other faggots followed your etiquette

General Emu with the banter.

Tell them you identify as a trans Beaner

-give them safe space
-gas it
-???
-profit

I can't wait until they are doing genetic ancestry tests on themselves to prove they aren't white so they can join in the discussions.
Like a twisted mirror of our own Sup Forums

I guess things are getting even more retarded before they get fixed

> Muh race is social construct

Just tell them you're a Jew and that they are anti-semetic and they are insulting the 60million that died in the holocaust

>What should be done about this?
Explain that Title VI is a thing and a public university cannot violate it.

Oy vey, don't you mean the 6 gorillion?

I can't believe it has come to this. Wanting to exclude people based on the color of their skin in the name of social justice. Advocating for blatant racism.

Liberals are the stupidest fuckers I have ever came across.

It's alright, since it's a made up number you can say what you want, as long as there's a 6 in there for the numerology aspect.

6 is a perfect number, mon omelette du fromage.

Who wouldn't want segregation?

It's niggers and spics getting away from civilization intentionally

I know, I use it pretty much every where myself; it's not like the kikes invented it.

The holy God of Shekel created man on day 6.

And you monkeys on day 5.

>what should be done
neuro-paralysing gas should be sprayed among them.

Also it's omelette au fromage. "Du" means "possessed by", "au" means either "made of" or "at".

sorry about your inferiority complex, 後輩

Like the one in Nord-Ost?

>france
>talking about complexes
Kek.

>The clamor for a segregated space for students of color to organize social justice efforts comes even as the public university builds a $10 million center for black students in the center of campus.
>In their demands, students explain why the new black student center is not enough, “because we want a space solely dedicated to community organizing and social justice work specifically for people of color.”

Again, this why you never give them an inch.

I assume you are aware of the Dexter's Lab episode which is why most people know it is as omelette du fromage. Most people are also aware the writers screwed it up and it really is au fromage.

>Most people are also aware the writers screwed it up and it really is au fromage.
lolno

TPBP

> i-if only you had guns

It's about time universities started restricting the movement of white people. They've caused too much damage already.

Digits and a muslim blows them all up

This, underrated post. OP is not a faggot

Racism against whites

> Why is that tolerated?

If whites said the same equivalent against blacks they would be chimping out screeching and rioting by the masses in the streets, as usual.

Tell them to fuck right off.

They are literally trying to enforce racial segregation years after they once opposed it

We need to hit UMich and we need to his them hard. This is a golden opportunity to deliver a devastating kill shot to the left, and to hurt this lefty university at the same time

All you need to say is that these people are trying to enforce racial segregation. That alone will destroy their position and guilt / shame the left into opposing the efforts of these students.

ATTACK NOW

>UMich students demand no-whites-allowed space

They have one, you just take the I-94 east

that picture is full of white people

this shit is allowed because the white man allows it.

blah blah, power, privilege, etc.

Nice

lol aren't liberals supposed to be tolerant and accepting of everyone? Top zozzle the hypocrisy

>work

This is another thing we could do.

We could create a counter group pretending to be white UMich students. We could say that we demand a whites only safe space because we fear racial violence being planned by non white students

I don't even think you all realize the potential for creating utter chaos here. This is a once in a life time chance to utterly and completely BTFO the left.

Giving this story the attention it deserves will also help pave the way for a 2020 trump victory

This. Multiple cities would be on fire if whites demanded a safe space from blacks. Which we actually need.

this is actually true. pol is just full of white people who want to bitch and moan instead of take their country back

sad, really

this. tell them you're mixed. hey couldn't do shit about it. oh now i'm not black enough shaqueenka? you want a dna test fucking nig- i mean nazi?

>whites wanting a no white space

What has happened to these deluded marxists?

>This. Multiple cities would be on fire if whites demanded a safe space from blacks. Which we actually need.
Its called the suburbs and rural areas.

its simple. we need to take them out.

that is an amazing point. they legally cant make an anti-white club

How about they shut the fuck up. They're lucky they'd allowed onto state property. They should be thrown out for such audacity.

Isn't it Title IX?

Sounds good, this will only hasten the redpilling of white students with liberal upbringings. The smartest thing for Sup Forums to do is let this happen as much as possible. It can onlg benefit us.

title IX is no discrimination based on sex, title VI is race

So niggers are demanding to be segregated under some bullshit philosophy?

Okay. I say we turn it around on them and blow it up in their faces.

Are they going to shoot each other and rape white women over there?

I say im african on all my applications, then claim afriakker ancestry.