Is it really possible for someone to pilot a plane into a building?

Is it really possible for someone to pilot a plane into a building?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack
youtube.com/watch?v=814rcm4KC5w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interviews_of_Osama_bin_Laden
globalresearch.ca/interview-with-osama-bin-laden-denies-his-involvement-in-9-11/24697
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeah, why?

Only if they are muslim

Yes, but I'd imagine 747's are pretty tough.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Austin_suicide_attack

If you can land one on a runway what makes you think flying it into a huge skyscraper would be impossible?

It's happened (Accidentally or intentionally) more than once.

Nope the planes were actually just CGI and all footage containing planes hitting towers is faked

no the buildings will get scared and run.

Surely this is fucking impossible though, why is the nose accidentally shown and edited out in the TV footage but is fine to be shown on the amateur footage?

praise kek.

Jews suck at making quality CGI

Stop with that bullshit.

does the truth make you butthurt?

The planes were going really fast. Also, the flight paths of the planes were ridiculous for a derka derka to pilot.

landing strips are just as wide, maybe a bit more narrow, than the building and people landing by the 10thousands every day

so obviously yes and it is propably pretty easy

Kek. This guy had the right idea. Too bad he didn't like put a bunch of flammable shit in the plane to get the best punch.

Former jet fuel supporter here. It's hilarious watching planes crash and burn but in all seriousness we can't let it melt the steel beams.

Wtf
I am a believer now

No, in fact planes themselves are impossible because the world is flat.

its just the truth
we all fell for the early 2000s CGI

You can actually see the plane behind the dark smoke in this webm, at around 15 seconds mark

no you can't

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams

Remember that craigslist ad from 3 weeks before 9/11 looking for 1.6 million crisis actors? For me that's the smoking gun right there.

this is disinformation. Planes did hit the building and pentagon. Now who and why and the money is the conspiracy

A skyscraper? Sure. Run a passenger jet ten feet off the ground and slam it into the Pentagon, leaving no plane debris and a neat hole made by explosives or a cruise missile? Of course, goy. Stop asking questions.

No, modern jet liners have automatic terrain sensing systems that prevent a controlled flight into hills or buildings.

There's no way to shut it off either, so you know this had to be an inside job. No way a bunch of Saudi Arabian nationals would know how to operate this kind of machinery, either. Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

>Republican national security

>this is disinformation. Planes did hit the building and pentagon
WRONG

>be me, one of the Shadow Council that runs the entire world and staged 9/11
>planning how to execute it
>we could spend a few million on hiring, training, and preparing a group of mudpeople to fly a plane (we could do anything in this situation, pay the muds to hijack a plane or fake a bunch of plane tickets so it looks like they did one, but we'd be able to create plausible deniability this way)
>or we could use year 2000 CGI to simulate the crashes and then somehow manage to convince the entire population of NYC that the hologram we showed everyone on TV was indeed real

honestly the "planes dont real" conspiracy theory I assumed was a funny meme, but I got into actual debates with people on this on cripplechan years ago, and some of you kooks actually believe this obvious nonsense. This is flat earth tier.

Bravo sir. Geometry jokes to another "level".

No. That is why 9/11 never happened.

shill retard
kill yourself

your a fucking kook sorry your just wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=814rcm4KC5w

They were trained in western aviation schools, and the fligjt paths aren't complicated. Bad bait.

fun fact: all of that footage was FAKED

sure but not for a sandnigger

wow cool, edited footage lmao

simpleton

And of course, it isn't possible;e for Japanese WW2 pilots to fly into Allied ships either.

No. So the little red lights on the high buildings should be removed.

Its incredibly hard. So they didnt use planes.

yup, edited by MSM

what a coincidence that only (((MSM))) employees reported plane impacts

Yes, but not on one side of the Pentagon, hon hon...

Do not reply to german shill.

Yeah just like people who were at New York back at that day like me. You really need to go outside.

either a shill or mentally retarded

Yes.
It's pretty easy.
Easier if the buildings are large.
Even easier if the computer does the flying.

lol I literally saw the second plane with my own two eyes dude, you won't be convincing me. Maybe others, but not me

This is free guys lets fight for truth together. Please copy and share.

Instead of expressing structural resistance in units we can use a percentage.

Say 100% structural resistance will hold the building up exactly, any more weight and it will start to collapse. Most working loads are two to four times the fail point.
So we can safely assume building 7 had over 100% structural resistance before it fell.

So we have gravitational acceleration - percentage of structural resistance = fall acceleration.

9.8m/s2×75%=7.35m/s2

9.8 m/s2 - 7.35m/s2 = 2.45 m/s2

At 75% structural resistance I would predict a 2.45m/s2 fall acceleration.

Obviously this doesnt calculate change and inertia, however it doesn't need to.

We can clearly see building 7 go from over 100% structural resistance to 0% pretty much instantly.

To go from totally upright and intact to free fall (gravitational acceleration) for 2.25 seconds violates the laws of physics.

The only way building 7 could do this is to have nearly all of its structural resistance removed nearly instantly.

The only way this is possible is a controlled demolition.

So, G- %S = F
Gravitational acceleration - percentage of structural resistance = fall acceleration.

>all dt butthurt shills going into damage control mode

Lmao

he posted the same gifs yesterday. I bet he is an autistic basement dwelling idiot. Never underestimate the autism of Germans.

>We can clearly see building 7 go from over 100% structural resistance to 0% pretty much instantly.

controlled explosion

What do I supposed to see here?

I had nothing to do with it.

The planes aluminum passing through structural steel also violates the laws of physics, molten steel three days later violates the laws of thermodynamics.

Wake up guys.

Smd shills.

>this meltdown
holy shit lmao, the emotional fragility

Exactly, user, please share.

#Trumpfor911truth

just look how they come all out of their holes when you mention that the planes were CGI

fucking hilarious

I'm glad to find friends amongst shills.

Il est ici

>getting btfo THIS badly
Part of me actually feels bad for me, but I feel worse about the fact that Ahmed is probably raping his mom/sisters right now

This is nonsensical, if what they're proposing was true, then the nose of the plane wouldn't have come out of the building, and instead would have come "out" of the empty space to the left of it. They claim it's misaligned but the result can only be what it was if it was aligned properly.

On the face of it, that the nose came out of the building is not evidence of some error, because that error depends on the camera knowing where the building is, they're thinking about it as the building's placement being wrong in 3D space, when it'd surely be just a misalignment in the composition of two 2D images.

fuck I meant feels bad for you heheh

What do all of thee have in common?
9/11
Madrid Bombings
London Bombings
Boston Bombings
Moscow Bombings
Paris Concert attacks
1993 WTC Bombing
BESLAN
Berlin
Brussles
Charlie Hebo
Nice
Orlando
San Bernadino
FT HOOD
Chatanooga
FT Lauderdale
DC Snipers
Little Rock
Seattle Gay attacks
Boston Jew attacks
Denver
Graz Austria
Lee Rigby
Theo Van Goh
Bonn Germany
Frankfurt
Glascow Airport
LA AIport Shooting
Shoe bomber
Tubolouse France
Marsille France
Bonn Germany
Paris Jewish Center attacks
Brussles Jewish Center attacks
4 Jewish kids killed in France
French Priest beheadings
AND MORE

>how to make all conspiracies look ridiculous with one webm
this is on par with lizard men

Daily reminder building 7 was a controlled demolition.

Fixed version share it around if you like.

Say 100% structural resistance will hold the building up exactly, any more weight and it will start to collapse. Most working loads are two to four times the fail point.
So we can safely assume building 7 had over 100% structural resistance before it fell.

So we have gravitational acceleration - percentage of structural resistance = fall acceleration.

9.8m/s2×75%=7.35m/s2

We can clearly see building 7 go from over 100% structural resistance to 0% pretty much instantly.

To go from totally upright and intact to free fall (gravitational acceleration) for 2.25 seconds violates the laws of physics.

The only way building 7 could do this is to have nearly all of its structural resistance removed nearly instantly.

So, G- %S = F
Gravitational acceleration - percentage of structural resistance = fall acceleration.

Debunk it, if you can.

Jews

Jews

I'm posting the truth for some time now, shills get really angry lel.
you experienced it too?

Pootin

I have, my friend, truth will always prevail.

that's smoke retard LOL

The true redpill is the fact that the World Trade Center never actually existed. They were too tall to ever stand up to the high winds at their highest elevation. Open ur eyes, sheeple! I mean, come on, how many of you fags even ever actually entered the WTC? Check and Mate.
/sips tea

Lone nuts and small radicalized terrorist cells.

Share this with everyone.

#Trumpfor911truth

I wonder if its real people or bots, some of their replies seem so retarded, feels like its coming straight out of a computer.

I'd guess a couple of bots.

the (((MSM))) disagrees

Why weren't the planes intercepted?

Muslims have killed over 15,000 people in Russia attacks since 2000

because they were not real planes

I think the world will seriously choke on cognitive dissonance when this gets disclosed. The general population will really have to be eased into this.
I cant wait until Trump gets the truth out.

How come OBL gave only one interview after the attacks. Why he condemns the attacks, if he is the perpetrator?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interviews_of_Osama_bin_Laden

#Trumpfor911truth

Numerology.

Let's do something great guys, when was the last time we fought for truth and justice.

Fixed version share it around if you like.

9.8m/s2×75%=7.35m/s2

So, G- %S = F

most people don't really care tho
unfortunately

This is hilarious, whenever I watch conspiracy shit, it nearly always falls down to a misunderstanding of perspective and parallax. Flat Earth conspiracies, moon landing conspiracies, and now even here. You could build a 3D model of New York and place virtual cameras in those spots at those same angles and you'd get those same results.

Those background buildings are much further away, the further away something is, the less it appears to move when you change position, that's parallax, it's why the moon appears to stay in place in the sky while everything else is moving when you drive your car at night.

Debunk my physics or gtfo.

>retard not realising some sort of videoediting was going on in the liveshots

shillnigger

who even falls for shills nowadays?
retards are so fucking obvious its hilarious!

>This is hilarious, whenever I watch conspiracy shit, it nearly always falls down to a misunderstanding of perspective and parallax.

L'éternel anglo, défenseur des kikes...

he cant

always remember

"The more I argued with them, the better I came to know their dialectic. First they counted on the stupidity of their adversary, and then, when there was no other way out, they themselves simply played stupid. If all this didn't help, they pretended not to understand, or, if challenged, they changed the subject in a hurry, quoted platitudes which, if you accepted them, they immediately related to entirely different matters, and then, if again attacked, gave ground and pretended not to know exactly what you were talking about. Whenever you tried to attack one of these apostles, your hand closed on a jelly-like slime which divided up and poured through your fingers, but in the next moment collected again. But if you really struck one of these fellows so telling a blow that, observed by the audience, he couldn't help but agree, and if you believed that this had taken you at least one step forward, your amazement was great the next day. The Jew had not the slightest recollection of the day before, he rattled off his same old nonsense as though nothing at all had happened, and, if indignantly challenged, affected amazement; he couldn't remember a thing, except that he had proved the correctness of his assertions the previous day."

(((They))) deleted the first one, read the colored parts before its taken down.

globalresearch.ca/interview-with-osama-bin-laden-denies-his-involvement-in-9-11/24697

NOTHING IS BEYOND OUR REACH, FIGHT BACK GUYS.

#Trumpfor911truth

dont worry hanz, you have actually redpilled the fuck out of me in this thread, you're doing gods work

wew lad how much they paying you

>compares evidence to flat earthers

obv shill m8
go fuck yourself

I know bro
and I will continue

if you want to help the cause, save the webms and repost them whenever you see a 9/11 thread.
makes shills pretty damn butthurt