Say goodbye to your legal pot. MAGA

Say goodbye to your legal pot. MAGA

no such thing its federally illegal still

Because all that money should be going to the druglords. Yay.

But it's not enforced that often

No, it should be going to nobody you stupid fucking leftist. Make it illegal in those rogue states, crack down HARD (5-10 years for possession) and people will stop.

If you think that marijuana shouldn't be reclassified you are ignorant

Cannabis is 10000000000000000000000000000% degenerate.

>weed deprives people of motivation to do anything ever
>people wonder why it's bad

Good. I've only ever seen one shrine to Chairman Mao on U.S. soil, and there was a trio of pot plants under an HPS about 5 yards away from it. ESL teachers who went to China should be on a roundup list. Cross-index that with roller derby, and you could roll up a significant portion of the communist underground practically overnight.

Fucking commies.

> I will have to get a job now

degenerates B T F O

Genghis Khan was successful, and he had sex all the time.

"And you thought the GOP was in favor of states' rights? AHAHAHAHAHA!"

t. Sup Forums science

That's Kublai Khan you are thinking of. GK still had a lot of kids but wasn't just fucking all the time. GK said something to the effect of "You must first concur yourself before you can concur the world".

He also said this to his son later in life

>Son , keep your sperm for later... you will have plenty wives and lovers to spill it too

>crack down HARD (5-10 years for possession) and people will stop.

Shut the fuck up. You faggots love having liberties taken from you

Confirmed Trump will federally legalize marijuana!

Also check dem digits for confirmation

I conquer with your opinion fellow poltard.

>concur the world

I hope you conquer, may kek bless you.

Are you going to lock up your boss too?

I love this.
Eat shit faggot Marxists.

>rogue states
It's like you never heard of the Tenth Amendment.
And aren't you conservacunts supposed to be in favor of state's rights?

You are a fucking simpletom, kys

>, crack down HARD (5-10 years for possession)
Great. More welfare.

>people will stop
No, dumbass

>virgin reasoning
Yea, successful people don't have sex. That's why Trump never gets laid.

TRUMP ISNT GOIMG AFTER WEED

Jesus Christ after a year of fake news you guys are still just as susceptibile as always.

watch the fucking clip spicer punts the question to the doj and simply says expect us to follow the federal law

Aka the same as all presidents since Clinton. 13 states have legal weed and DC nobody is coming for your weed

Stop falling for fake news

>the money should be going to no one
>lock them up for 10 years, spending millions of tax dollars in the process
what did he mean by this?

They have less sex than your average person.

Or rather sex less frequently than the average person..

They live far too busy lives to have the time to copulate every day.

Marijuana is degenerate shit, but it really should be up to the states, like most everything else outside of national defense.

I remember when I was 15 on this board too

>Conservatives confirmed for beta nerds that never got to go to the cool parties in HS.

So is immigration. You gonna let all the spics in too?

they keep falling for the media narrative. it is both sad and funny at the same time.

>I've never heard of the prohibition

Genghis Khan was a cuck and had a literal wife's son.

That rage fueled his campaigns.

I'm high right now and I ain't stopping. Cry about it fags

Jeff "If You Get High, Prepare to Die" Sessions
Jeff "Like to Toke? I'll Make You Croak" Sessions
Jeff "Smoke the Dope, Get the Rope" Sessions
Jeff "No Justice Here for the Degenerate Queer" Sessions
Jeff "For Fag Repentance, I Choose Maximum Sentence" Sessions
Jeff "You Cannot Marry Another Fairy" Sessions

We'll make you stop one day.

T b h selling should be a death sentence and getting caught with it in your system should result in a nice beating before the arrest. Potheads are subhuman scum who don't deserve rights.

Just took a blueberry kush dab and bout to roll some purp into a fat blunt in honor of this post, user.

And it's illegal in my state, fuck.

No one is going to miss weed when they have fulfilling lives and careers again.

I'd much rather live in Trump's weed-free America than Obama's "lol whatevs, just don't be white" America.

>I've never heard of quaaludes

lmao Quaaludes, what a Boomer thing.

Can your brew quaaludes from home grown fruit?

Can you grow quaaludes out of the ground?

Sean Spicer said: "Well I think that's a question for the Department of Justice. I do believe you'll see greater enforcement of it. Because again there's a big difference between the medical use ... that's very different than the recreational use, which is something the Department of Justice will be further looking into."

This is fake news

I'm a medical user so I don't honestly care but I think that Trump will legalize it federally. There are a lot of people that are artificially on the left because of the GOPe stance on pot.

twas never legal in my state

changes nothing

This is one of my main issues with Sup Forums. You know how fucking wasteful it is to fill up our jails with NEETS smoking reefer when they could have aloha snack bars and gangbangers instead. We pay for that shit you fucking morons. And no, making it a death penalty is also expensive. It isn't just burying someone underground or a cheap hanging, it takes a lot of time, money, and people, and it's just as retarded back when it was "the war on drugs" as it is now. Pathetic low test commies.

thank god. It should only be used if someone has a severe condition only treatable by pot. felony sentences for anyone else

Oh how cute. someone who doesn't know history. How bout you learn some shit before posting on this board. Other topics that might help your ignorance are human behavior and psychology.

>twas

Picasso.

Time to stop the degeneracy. The drugs pouring over the border is going to stop, the "legal" drug use nation wide is going to stop. You want to get high, you do it the old fashion way, sniffing paint.

Then paint will be made illegal.

I knew he shouldn't have picked this faggot. This is complete bullshit.

HAHAHA potcucks BTFO

Still needs the States help to enforce. Police oath is is to State Constitution. Only worthwhile going after cartel size organizations. Doesn't matter though people did drug before it was legal in some states. That will continue.

>can you produce drugs
>can you brew drugs
BTFO druggies cornered.