Mfwhen Sup Forums tells me mixed raced couples are bad

>mfwhen Sup Forums tells me mixed raced couples are bad

My sister just had triplets with her black husband.

Mixed raced couples will destroy racism and and humans will finally be united.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_51r8MFLcc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Mixed raced couples will destroy racism and and humans will finally be united.

same logic as
>burnt meat doesnt rot so lets burn it all
>dead things can't die so lets kill everyone

Mixed race people just pretend to be black though.

>leafposting

Why the fuck would someone approve of th...
*checks flag*
A FUCKING LEAF

>You can end racism by race mixing
>You can end any form of cancer by killing the host

Perspective, my man.

Fuck off racemixer. No one likes a racemixer.

Your country's future

If we toss our genetic diversity to the curb and meet violent aliens far in the future, they will engineer a bug that will kill every single human with ease because every human will be the same kind of mutt.
Think on that.

Either that OR everyone has severe genetic disorders of the same type.

user, if you mix everyone, then you've just committed genocide, many times over.
My people's lives and cultures existence, is not up to you and your suicidal oikophobia.

>when pol pretends to understand biology

XDDDDDD

>Trying to get the last laugh when you have to interact with those abominations on a regular basis

Well played, leaf. The joke's on us!

>a leaf
Every fucking time.

Yo no jokes but even a simpleton can understand that you are ELIMINATING diversity by homogenizing.
I know you're a troll and all but I'm clarifying this to any lurkers that have down syndrome and haven't realized that themselves. That's my real audience.

You got it wrong, pal.
Racism will destroy mixed race couples.
Sage & praise KEK.

It's gonna suck for her to be a single mother of 3 in 6 months

autism

An advantage you get for being mixed:you can say wop,kike,nigger cracker, zipper head, chink and every racial slur in the book, and if some libshit calls you a racist, just tell them you're half black, so you can't be racist

Laugh now because your senpai is going to have a black eye. You will lie to your nephews about the truth and they will always know something is off. Until they find /pol :D. Then it's GAS THE KIKES RACE WAR NOW! and your back to where you started minus you heritage.

>United
Niggers as a whole are not united. They kill each other at greater ratios than any other race ever did. If everyone became a nigger, we would be wiped out in a few generations or simply revert to being animals.

>everyone who responded to this

> leaf

>Diversity: We want everyone to be exactly the same

I mean, it's patently obvious that the goal is actually white genocide and nothing else.

>Mixed raced couples will destroy racism and humans will finally be united.

that's contrary to all evidence though

we know that even if different groups of people are forced to come together in society and interact with each other regularly (like in the workplace) they'll still end up segregating, forming their own neighborhoods and ghettos by their own will

on top of that interracial marriages are across the board much less successful than intraracial marriages, and most people realize this, even black people view interracial marriage with bad eyes as it kills their intergenerational racial identity, the advent of more interracial couples will only lead only to the strenghtening of racial stereotypes and the increase of hatred among racial groups

you see, when a intraracial marriage fails, you are forced to confront the problems of each individual that contributed to the outcome, but when a interracial marriage fails, and it does more often, it's easy for the family to consciously or subconsciously attribute it to difference in race, specially pertaining negative racial stereotypes

hopefully after a few swings of the pendulum the world will get sane again and we'll realize the best path moving forward regarding racial issues is to guarantee all races equal protection under the law and work to strengthen the racial consciousness/identity of each racial group, instead of pushing interracial as the norm or somehow better for society when it's clear it has always been a fringe phenomenon

Keep fishing

How is race-mixing "tossing our genetic diversity to the curb". It's exactly the opposite, as mixed children receive a variety of genes. Moderate race-mixing is actually beneficial from an evolutionary point of view. Homogenous populations are the ones more prone to diseases and environmental changes.

> will destroy racism
mixed kids hate themselves and long for identity they cant have

t. mixed

you people are evil

>Mixed raced couples will destroy racism and and humans will finally be united.
No it won't, it will be like brazil.
The lighter skin ones have all the money and power and the dark ones will live in favelas.

enjoy your psychosis

Your country is being abandoned by its youth. There will be no Poland in the near future.

This in time will corrupt them.

Can we meme the day of the rake?

lmfao

>Pole asks completely reasonable question
>responds with a completely irrelevant post

stay racist pol ;)

you are on the losing side.

even trump supports race mixing

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_51r8MFLcc

No and what does that even have to do with our discussion?

I guess you'll get redpilledthehard way. I feel sorry 5 you user

mods do your fucking jobs