So user, did YOU become rich today?

So user, did YOU become rich today?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home
youtube.com/watch?v=yXe_fN14RVI
youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I
zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/infrastructure-stocks-tumble-report-trump-may-delay-infrastructure-bill-until-2018
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, I'm still using shitty fiat currency.

>yfw price goes up by $11 in less than 5 minutes

Once Bitcoin surpasses the price of gold it will moon

It'll drop again eventually

someone screencap this as I am a prophet and I can see all

how do i get into this bitcoin shit?

Motherfucker. I remember when bitcoins were dirt fucking cheap. WHY DIDN'T I PUT MY ENLISTMENT BONUS TOWARD STOCKPILING THEM?!!?!

it will grow over time, actually it will stay the same value (if we remove speculation) but other currencies loose value so the price of bitcoin will increase slightly on year to year basis

bitcoin is like gold, there is only a certain amount around and you can't print bitcoins/gold like fiat currency

You move out of your poor country and get a good job.

Because it's a lottery ticket, not actual currency backed by anything physical goods

ikr

I bought a couple bitcoins @200 but I remember seeing them in double digits

literally fuck my life

No shit!! My lil bro told me, I didn't listen.
He made a 4k profit, I'm riding home from my 9-5..

I was watching and hoping it would drop down to around 500 atleast so I could then invest around 2k in it. FML

it's backed by electricity and computational power.

Another bubble is about to pop.

>not actual currency backed by anything physical goods
are you retarded? you think our paper currency is backed by physical goods?

oil, faggot

Kek agrees, but its a bit obvious anyways.

My main issue is that Bitcoin is based almost exclusively in speculation, and 1000 USD is too much to make it viable currency.
Plus, the moment it gains traction (((they))) will shut it down. Cant let the goyim have economies without central banks controlling the debt.

bitcoin is meant to replace fiat. quit converting it. it can liberate us from the banks.

we can reset bitcoin and all start at zero if we want to agree on a new currency. btc investors r cancer

No. Oil is required to buy petrol, but it is not backed by petrol. Our money is literally useless.

> this is why Eastern Europe is 3rd world

>1000 USD is too much to make it viable currency.
btc is infinitely divisible

So if it drops again I should buy some bitcoins?

>remember when bitcoin was 5000 for $26
>Sup Forums was making threads to buy bitcoins
>people made fun of them wasting their money
>I should have listened to Sup Forums
theguardian.com/technology/2015/dec/09/bitcoin-forgotten-currency-norway-oslo-home

you believe we live in a gold standard you fucking piece of shit and have the audacity to make fun of other countries

That lottery ticket used to be available for ~40 bucks a bitcoin when I first heard about them.

I could've made out like a fucking bandit. Ten grand worth of bitcoins back when I first heard about them would have given me a profit of well over two hundred grand.

How the fuck do you think I feel?

lol this is so true. I think about it now and I realize they just had the strength of autism enough to make a meme currency real

Is it? Tha concept has always been a bit confusing.
Perhaps. I doubt it will flat out die at this point, but btc has tended to go up and down due to speculation.

How the fuck is it supposed to replace a currency when it has that wild of value fluctuation.

It's just a jewish scam, literally invented by jews, to speed up the demise of physical currency.

The only redeeming quality of bitcoin is that it likely made some of /ourguys/ on Sup Forums and the net secret millionaires.

yeah, let's say that's true for USD. but what about every other currency? they are not backed up by anything except the tax paying powers of the nations population.

>buying into a made up currency that has no tangible value

YES! I was thinking of investing when it was around 700$ about a month ago but I was thinking it was 2013 all over again and that it was crashing.

I just not checked it and it's at it's highest point ever and I would of gained a 200% profit. Fuck my shit up Desu

> Tfw own 50 BTC.

It's nice to be rich

It's because normies start using it ever since they found out that they can buy and sell drugs over the deep web. I think there's even a (((hollywood))) film about it.

The masses are actually becoming ready for crypto currencies

Not since the 1970s. Why are gypsies so goddamn stupid

Eos and gxy. Thank me later faggots.

yes. hooray. lot of retards in this thread who don't know what they're talking about. the internet will just blow over guise hur dur.

Pretty easily user.
>tfw betting on trump changed your life

>masses

you mean chinks.
>BITCOIN IS NOW IN THE HANDS OF THE CHINESE!

>Update

Bosnia is not a country

>shitcoin
Even a garbage developing country's currency has more stability

Trump did this

I'm a novice in Bongland

What's the cheapest and most reliable way to buy stocks in something like Bitcoins?

>meanwhile trumpcoin and dogecoin failed like a motherfucker

>asking about exchange fluctuation and refusing to accept just quit using fiat.
>being from cyprus and not being pissed about negative interest rates in bank accnts

get out misinfo spy guy

you tell me you fucking gypsie. you are the misinformed nigger tier fuck.

>chinks
You mean westerners who have bank accounts in china/hk

>tfw betting on trump changed your life
I bet £90 on Hillary, not even lying.

Whats so great about an staya mining company?

youtube.com/watch?v=yXe_fN14RVI

Pedos putting funds into bitcoin in case they have to go into hiding?

ATH
T
H

NOCOINERS ETERNALLY BTFO

This, it's all I ever use it for, I don't think there's much point in investing anymore, at least not until it dips down by 500 or something. Ship's already sailed.

> even more nebulous than the $
Did an inbred gypsy write this?

>/k/ and /tg/ meet

You'd have been better off putting that bonus to .22LR then selling early, but you can still do similarly before the next Democrat rotates into office.

As all G.I.s know, Presidents are temporary.

Can't wait for the day bitcoin drops like a rock.
You're not buying into anything.
It's like buying into checks. It's just a vehicle for money. Why would I buy into it?

Just imagine what kind of pizza you could buy today for 10000 bitcoins...

When they reached 1200 4 years ago I sold what I had bought at 200 dollars each.

Since they're just now reaching that again I don't feel too bad. I have a feeling a huge drop will come again since there isn't anything fueling bitcoin other than hype.

why do you use more than one parenthesis?

Protip: it's being inflated to around $1250, at which point it's going to collapse again.

user gave details about it like 5 months ago.

This is an engineered rise.

You mean Cheese Pizza?

No but you can mine them

I thought that too but the chiks now run the show >

No.
Bitcoin kept crashing violently whenever I held bitcoin.

And of course the second I decide to wait for the dip instead of riding it every time, that's when bitcoin decides to fly to the moon.

I'm fucking sick to my stomach.

>inbreeding

don't know much about that, I'm not austrian

What's the best way to buy bitcoins?

No, he means chinks.

youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I

Have most of my money tied up in an ICO for another coin, but year, I have about 90% of my life savings in crypto. Which is to say like 3,000 USD, but still.

there's too many coins out of circulation. investors jew'd it. restart the block chain, time it so businesses irl can get on board accepting coins from a phone app

I can guaran-fucking-tee you that as soon as I buy some bitcoin again, the price will crash.

Fucking dare me faggots.

Isn't there a limit on how may bitcoins can be mined?

I have 136 btc

All because of /news/ we use to sit in threads with a BTC live ticker, the thread during the congressional hearings convinced me to hold.

I sold some around $600 on the first run up, now I'm just going to hold until 100 btc is worth half a million or I retire.

I only have the silkroad forums and Sup Forums to thank. So thank you Sup Forums.

Because it runs/operated/traded by honest and industrious WHITE MEN.

Seems it will rise slightly more but a slight crash is also coming soon afterwards.

Get ready to hop on board

barter
i once paid coin to an user on Sup Forums for identifying a bird i took a pic of.

state couldn't help identify if i could cull it or not.

>a slight crash is also coming soon
Not a fucking chance.

The ONLY way the price will crash even slightly, is if I decide to buy some.

As long as I don't own a single coin, the price will continue to skyrocket indefinitely.

HOW DO I GET BUTTCOINS

PLS THIS IS IMPORTANT

>buying into it in the first place

M8 I love you and all but sometime you need alcohols to make wise decision. Seeing Trump destroying Yepp! Was enough for me.

Stay nocoiner faggots and cry yourself to sleep every night

This.

Btc is actually pretty well designed as a commodity.

That doesn't mean it's going to be a replacement for gold or fiat. But even if it becomes 10% of all global investments 10 years from now, it will have a huge spike in value.

People who are ignoring it now are just being dumb.

>nocoiners

If only I had put everything I had into bitcoins back in 2011 when I first heard about them, I could retire by now.

Glad I got in at the end of 2015 when they were like $250 per coin, but I didn't buy enough to make any serious moola.

/thread

i have four thousand koinz idiot
i bought them at ten cents a piece, spent a $700 paychk on it

>on my regular usage computers yfw

you can buy them with cash using Localbitcoins which is like Craigslist for bitcoin. I just buy from Coinbase or other exchanges using bank account transfers.

Nope. You guys have an agreement with the OPEC and a war machinery to make sure the deal is never over.

Once this agreement is done, your fiat currency will be the most worthless piece of paper on earth.

But yeah, we are perhaps decades or maybe a couple of centuries away from that.

>bitcoin just comes out
>friend tells me to mine them, buy them, ect
>tell him he's a retard and I'm not going to waste my time
>he takes actual payment in bitcoins
>laugh again and call him retarded
>don't talk to him much
>see an article a couple years ago that Bitcoin hit 1k a coin

It was literally fractions of a penny when he started collecting. I really want to kill myself.

nah bro the pimp move is to dump some bitcoin for silver sometime around when BTC pass the price of gold

silver should sky rocket after that then sell the silver for more bitcoin
repeat when silver jumps again in 2020 do to tech reasons

You should kill yourself.

Where is he now?

How do you even use buttcoin these days? Circle stopped using them and banks and the US government have been cracking down hard.

> I could've been rich
Says increasingly speculative man for fourth time this decade

Stocks make bigger movements everyday faggots, real rich people have diverse portfolios

>killing yourself for not investing
retard,if anyone should be killing themselves it's that FUCKING guy that bought a pizza for the equivalent of millions of dollaroos in todays currency with BTC.

Still idling in the same empty IRC channel we used to share. I stop in occasionally to catch up, like once a year or so. I never straight up asked him how much he made, but it's easily in the millions.

Invest in catipillar and short the Mexican dollar, litterally make trump dollars

Sleep now my sweet burger. One morning and all is washed away :^)

>How do you even use gold these days? Bazaars stopped using them and the the Mesopotamian government have been cracking down hard.

wouldn't be too sure about that

zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-23/infrastructure-stocks-tumble-report-trump-may-delay-infrastructure-bill-until-2018