Tfw no degenerate mudblood gf to make mongrel babies with

>tfw no degenerate mudblood gf to make mongrel babies with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bR_QCQMn7MI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No.

We have no real future. The world has been fucked up beyond repair by the previous generations who now expect us to just keep doing what's always been done. Because that's how it's supposed to done.

How can you start a family when you know a child will be born into unstability and chaos. What hope is there for anyone not living in one of the very few places on earth that will be relatively unaffected by the extreme changes to climate, and food security?

Gee, it sure is great that I get to experience these final moments of a prosperous humanity.

t.nihilist

People like this are the reason whites are dying. Do not listen to these types of faggots.

Bleached hair.

Hickey.

Dry, bong lips.

Stoned, smug expression.

What a useless, fucked up little bitch.

Jesus get over yourself lad.

I knew I shouldn't have choosen that particular pic of Sky Ferraria.

Damn me and my picture folders.

You gotta fight, broder. For our grandparents fought for our freedom to express and live.

The world might look bleak, but you are the only one who has the power to shape it into your own will.

Godspeed,son, godspeed.

I know right? It's literally impossible for people to survive unless it's a 1950s America golden age. May as well just kill ourselves now. How could anyone raise a family in such instability as the West? I just can't atop crying. Oh fie, oh woe.

>t. faggot who hasn't understood history
We've always been born into chaos, we're the ones who make method from madness. You, are the weak refuse of every generation. You just have a voice now. Disgusting.

It's bad and getting worse for younguns.

Is there any hope for us, grandpa?

Not really desu

I fall somewhere in the middle, where I despise boomers but just want them to get the fuck out of the way so we can get to work cleaning their shitty mess up.

>depletes most of the earths stock of natural resources
>squanders the greatest period of economic, scientific and technological growth in history
>expects to live comfy on social security paid for by people who have no realistic hope of getting the same thing
>is trapped in the past, more often than not has no understanding of modern technology, social, or economic situations
>has the gall to tell people that it's their fault when their unemployed because of the job market, or are not whatever standard they consider to be correct
Seriously, it's absurd.

Yeah and not having kids is only going to make whites become a minority.

white countries aren't overpopulated.

Go ahead. Ignore the effects of climate change.

Sure is fun in 40 years when over half of all suitable soil is unable to hold nutrients.

I could go on for a multi post but I won't as the message would be lost.

The earth is not be able to sustain the current or predicted future population levels.

I am not a nihilist or depressed fuck. I'm pretty happy with life. But I still see no future for humanity at this rate. Not worried about myself, I'm set up to live life in luxury with no worry about resources. I'm worried about humanity.

And if you do then please enlighten me, short of moonbases or low orbiting shelters I see nothing.

Climate is no problem, norfag. If the average temperature of Norway rises by 4C, so fucking what? All of Siberia can be inhabitet, the USA invades Canada etc., we just need a big navy to sink all the nigger boats. Or we just do some geoengineering and pump calcium carbonate into the atmosphere.

that chick has more beard than me

did you click on the image? you forgot
>beard

I'm a millenial and I hate every currently living generation.
You're all shit, each and every last one of you.

Yes and no. Boomers never took responsibility for their kids and they continue to refuse to do so. You'll see a manifestation of this if you ever look at tech job postings you'll see every company wants a person with 10+ years of experience and basically all the skills required to launch a successful tech startup on their own. This is endemic of the boomers' attitude towards parenting. They taught their kids nothing but have high expectations. They don't want to take the responsibility of making something great, so you end up with a bunch of losers.

I'd be hard pressed to say that millennials are entirely at fault, since their parents and grandparents and so forth were the ones that fucked them up in their youth, the prime time when they needed mentors.

That said, millennials are fucking garbage. They've inherited everything bad about their parents and grandparents, took those things and made them worse, and are trying to make it worse for everyone. You need fucking re-education camps to fix these kids.

>>is trapped in the past, more often than not has no understanding of modern technology, social, or economic situations

Posting your identity on Kikebook isnt an understanding of technology

I have the same question, chap.

>Stoned, smug expression.
>What a useless, fucked up little bitch.
No that is the correct pic. Someone who thinks they can have a career and be a junkie bc "I do what I want"

TELL ME ABOUT HER FACE
WHY IS IT SO HAIRY

Cheer up now,
Look! Here's a puppy

the only useless shit in this world are fascist alt right rats. hang em all.

All we can do is wait until they all perish from the earths atmosphere, one glorious day that will be.

What kind of camps do you have in mind?

Millennials had the chance to have as many white kids as possible even after trump won. And they still won't because they keep falling for the "overpopulation in white countries" meme or how they're brainwashed into thinking that kids are annoying when they've never had one.

Generation Z hopefully will have the chance to reproduce more whites once all of illegals and welfare abusers are gone.

Any millennial on the right should have children while leftist Millennials should die out.

This is the ignorant mans view. A 4 degree change in Norway would be disastrous, everything would melt. Floods would be much more prevalent and it would turn 70% of all usable soil unstable unless heavy irrigation is put in place, effectively decreasing available farmland by at least a quarter pr farm.

It would ruin our supply of freshwater and might even make us unable to run our electricity grid from hydro power as rain would be rarer and snowmelt would be non existent after the first melt. It would disrupt the animals in ways that they'd be in danger of dying out and fish would migrate and disrupt the ecosystems leading to increased growth of dangerous algees. It would displace 3 million people and there would be no way to sustain them with the energy needed.

Not to mention that wouldn't only be in Norway, so you'd see the same all over, only worse. As Norway is set to be habitable for a long time.

A 4 degree rise worldwide would mean displacing 95% of the population away from areas that have become uninhabitable.

Kys if you think you're "redpilled" but think climate change is a conspiracy.

SIeep tight pupper

Gen x raised millenials so its their fault. Also ever since 911 the usa has gone to shit

Huh, has it been any warmer there at all?
Have global average temperatures changed at all?
"Climate change" yes. My area's seasons seem to be off by about a month. I think that has to do with the currents and weather patterns, hence the change in climate of an area. It's not any warmer, but the patterns have gradually changed.

Look up what the Greatest Generation was doing before Pearl Harbor.

Being great, I suppose?

Getting cucked by the milkman?

Is-is...is that sideburns...

Yes it's been warmer. But warmth isn't the only result, you will see more extreme highs and lows.

Look at how much warmer the arctic has been in the winter months the last 4 years.

We're just above 1 degree rise from preindustrial levels, on average. But with everything you take an average of there will be highs and lows.

And even so, you don't see how seasons being disrupted by a month is a big deal? Animals breed with the seasons to match up with the harvest or bloom of other species of animals or plants.

Still don't think it's a big deal? Then you're a lost cause. Live your life as you do but don't you fucking dare complain when the effects start affecting your daily life.

>Trump won
So what? That's doesn't change the mountain of environmental variables subverting their mental faculties their whole life.

A good number of them will have to do or die when the mega recession hits this Fall.

I have a way to fix that, stop enabling shitholes to breed like rabbits.

You do realize we anyone could literally create an island and create a colony on it away from all the continental shit right? The worlds not fucked up at all, it's our society.

youtu.be/bR_QCQMn7MI

Then just slit your wrist and sit in a hot bath already

Youre taking up resources that i could be using

It seems to mostly be city-dwellers who are like this. My family is mostly out in the country, and the millennial in my family are mostly truckers/farmers/mechanics/military, and married/had kids at a young age, are often EMTs for their town, etc.

No. I'm talking about the future of humanity. What the fuck would you do to save it?

I'm not suicidal in any way, I love life. But I'm pretty pissed about being able to do nothing while we exterminate ourselves.

I hate saying this but wake the fuck up. The governments all know about this and is planing for their survival but there is nothing for you or me.

Educate yourself instead of just being some dumb fuck burger.

And this is why it's pissing me off, because for some reason people believe the jews on this one subject. Fuck you and your whole ancestry. Må dere aldri få fred.

I thought it was bong teeth that everyone found so repulsive?

(I get that you mean weedsmoking bong not shitbritbongistani bong)

*****ABo

makes sense that SoA woukd post something like this

I'm fascist but not alt-shite

also not a jew so can't be considered a rat

czechd

also I'm with you on this

Didn't even see those digits, thanks for checking.

We're fucked ey?

All I hear whining, bitching, moaning and blaming
> muh humanity sucks no reason to do anything
Why not just concentrate on yourself and those you love and fuck everyone else and the global community? They don't care about you anyway
> muh previous generation/parents/boomers/genX
Stop projecting your problem on others like you have been all you life. Take responsibility for your self and actions. You live in an unprecedented time where life had never been easier in developed countries. Shut the fuck up and do you.
> muh no opportunity
Then make one. Don't want to go to college? Go to a trade school
You are responsible for your own happiness. Alll your life you've been told how special you are and how everyone gets along and how easy it's going to be. You were lied to. Grow up, accept reality, and forge your own life.