When Twitter bans you for A C C E L E R 8 ing too hard

>when Twitter bans you for A C C E L E R 8 ing too hard

Press F to pay respects to Nick Land.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@kantbot2000/all-the-techcomm-bloggers-men-73bc01840d09#.g3u01lvrw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Nick Land.
He's the neoreactionary guy, right? - rip in pieces, what did he get banned for specifically?

Who?

Newfaggot out

nothing, twitter is just purging all the best alt right accounts, menaquinone and bronzeagepervert were nuked in the last couple days

Twitter just smells blood after the Milo incident so they're purging badthinkers as much as they can

He's the Sam Hyde of Philosophy.

REEEEEEEEEE

>bronzeagepervert
Shame.

I wonder if they're going to nuke the more subtle and entertaining ones but leave the more low brow 'Fuck niggers and kikes' accounts to turn people off rightist ideas.

I wonder if at some point antifa thinks "we're working with the CIA, we're working with major corporations, maybe we won already and didn't realise it?"

Nick Land has never harassed anyone or said anything uncivil or unkind in any way. He's completely passive and harmless and yet he's banned.

Weirdly they've verified Richard Spencer's account at the same time though which is interesting

Guy who made Neoreaction (AKA Proto-Alt-right

I think Richard Spencer may be too high-profile to ban at this point. The press has taken an interest in him (rightly so IMO) and so will want to be able to monitor his activities via twitter.

Of course, this will lend more ammunition to those who think Spencer is controlled opposition.

yeah but Milo is more high profile than Spencer and they banned him

>this will lend more ammunition to those who think Spencer is controlled opposition

yeah i'll admit it made me think that and i even have a lot of time for Spencer and don't think he's a shill

there's an actual chance that it could be an algorithm doing the banning by flagging problematic accounts, or it could just be clueless shitlibs reading shitlib articles and seeing people talking about le Dark Enlightenment man and thinking this spooky man has to go, which just proves him right about how the Cathedral is panicking

whats this meme called and where can i find more

How the fuck are all these people getting banned while Richard Spencer is still there? He's even verified...

It's SUCC

Richard Spencer is controlled opposition - CONFIRMED

hey fellow kids what are some right wing tags (or users) on twitter that you follow

Wrath of Gnon is a must

@farshnuke is basically the only Alt Right goliath account still left standing at this point. the fact that twitter and shitlibs don't get what Jahans is doing makes it even better.

kek
I still have a large jahans folder.

is that supposed to be meme man in the past?

@shoe0nhead
@armouredskeptic
@amazingatheist
@sargon_of_akkad

>bronzeadepervert

He was just on The Atlantic, right? So was kantbot.

should say "how many layers of taqqya are you on" with 4th pic being the "man hired by swedish goernment to fight islamophobia joins isis" article

Richard Spencer is the definition of controlled opposition. They have no reason to ban him.

While Land was always 100% civil and is certainly in no sense a Nazi, his ideas actually pose a legitimate threat to the globalist edifice which Twitter supports and rests upon.

yeah, Kantbot just wrote about it here actually:

medium.com/@kantbot2000/all-the-techcomm-bloggers-men-73bc01840d09#.g3u01lvrw

>Yesterday an article appeared in the Atlantic Monthly in which I was quoted. Written by Rosie Gray it chronicles her attempts to map the Neoreactionary movement following the recent revelation (or rumor) that Dark Enlightenment blogger Mencius Moldbug is in direct communication with the White House. Gray’s investigation has an air of noirish parody to it. She is lead through a maze of obscure and inaccessible personalities who defy her attempts to repurpose them as characters within her own investigative journalistic narrative.

>The narrative structure Gray attempts to construct around the subjects of her article is, unfortunately, one the network she means to penetrate has been designed to exploit. The story-creating process the journalist uses to construct truth is subverted and turned against the attacker, whose own attempt to develop a narrative becomes the foundation of a more effective counter-narrative spun by the same group that was to be exposed. Gray, for all her pluck, finds herself though dealing not with Washington insiders, but with fascist bodybuilders and anime monarchists, so there is no plausible narrative that can be constructed other than one which unintentionally makes its author appear foolish.

kek
These guys are the only reason I would create a twitter. If they're being nuked what is even the point? Dying platform.