TURN ON CNN

CHEETO GOING FULL SHUT IT DOWN

FBI TELL TRUMP TO GO FICK HIMSELF

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/fbi-refused-white-house-request-to-knock-down-recent-trump-russia-stories/index.html
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED FBI

GOD BLESS HOOVER
COURSE ON TRUMP
VICTORY TO THE RESISTANCE

>Trump tells FBI to stop running stories with no solid evidence
>FBI tells Trump to fuck himself because the deep state is against him

Man really activated my almonds

Trump is so awesome.

GET ABSOLUTELY FUCKED TRUMP.

This breaks standard procedure for the WH to interfere in active investigations.

If this doesn't scream, "I'm Guilty!" By Trump, then idk what does.

SAD!

But he didn't ask them to stop the investigations. He just wants them to stop blabbing to the media about it.

hello JEW CREW

Seems like weird behavior for people with nothing to hide

He stated today that he was going to expand the Nuclear Arsenal.

He's already a global threat.

I'm gonna need a reference on that CNN...

>FBI lies to media about evidence on Russia
>Media shares info blindly without fact checking just to make Trump look bad
>Trump says knock it off
>FBI continues to spread misinformation
>somehow this is Trump's fault

so goofy this administration

oy vey this administration and its goofyness!

You hide behind us yet slam Trump for making america great. Odd leftist suicidalism. We must study this phenomenon

True.
But, from what I'm seeing, is that he wanted the FBI to say that the stories are not true. Since the FBI rejected that claim, it errors on the side of the opposite.

The real question is why does the FBI have the power to do that?

Cover-up in process. This is what got Nixon.

>Fox News Sunday

Funny, you would think that if this story had legs we would have heard more about it all week.

The WH just wanted the FBI to publicly agree with their statements that the stories are fake. The FBI declined because they are currently investigating the WH regarding Russian ties to the Trump administration.

Fake news. And all these anons fell for it.

>Hey guys, could we tone it down a bit with all the Russia stories? Thanks

>Fuck you, we're rejecting you- request denied!

Honestly, anyone that actually takes the (((media's))) side on the "war on media" issue should be gassed

They are clearly out of control

oh nooooo

No one knew about the discussions between McCabe and Priebus until CNN just reported it 30 minutes ago.

cnn.com/2017/02/23/politics/fbi-refused-white-house-request-to-knock-down-recent-trump-russia-stories/index.html

And before you go, "Wah Wahhh fake news!", this is building quickly, and choosing to ignore this is looking like that would be a mistake.

I hope we nuke you first.

GUYS HOW WILL TRUMP RECOVER FROM THIS ONE????

>that tweet is real

*drip drip drip...

Crying toddlers count as a resistance?

It's like the Rebels from Star Wars if they were all made of cheese instead and the Empire was the hot knife challenge

>The WH just wanted the FBI to publicly agree with their statements that the stories are fake. The FBI declined because they are currently investigating the WH regarding Russian ties to the Trump administration.

No they're not. They already finished. No ties found, even according to the failing NYT.
nytimes.com/2016/11/01/us/politics/fbi-russia-election-donald-trump.html?_r=2

"The direct communications between the White House and the FBI were unusual because of decade-old restrictions on such contacts. Such a request from the White House is a violation of procedures that limit communications with the FBI on pending investigations"

Is this true?

The entire FBI, an organization populated by the most red-blooded and patriotic Americans, are now traitors according to Sup Forums.

Fuck you guys are retarded.

>11/1/2016

Get up with the news, man.

>Trump: "hay FBI stop breaking the law"
>FBI: "No"

there are to many Obama hold over in the FBI... they will be purged soon enough.

Remember when Sup Forums was praising the FBI when that Comey sent that letter saying they were looking at emails in Weiner's laptop?

A good chunk of Sup Forums is about as consistent as libshits are.

fuck off you wetback wannabe.
here's an idea: put your energy into fixing your own shit hole of a country.

>most alphabet soup agents aren't domestic terrorists

>Holy Fuck that asshat really said that.

And with that that tweet, the redpilling of this NoBama voting Teamster completes his redpill training. God Emperor please fix this fucked up country.

And you're mentally disabled for thinking that Trump has the power to shut down the free press.

And just as naive.

>elect Obama to replace Bush
>Hope and Change, you guys!
>does nothing

>the entire FBI is against Trump
How retarded are you?

>CNN

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""free"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

>COURSE

remember when 2 days later they said nah its all good didnt found nothing senpai

This goy can't be serious.

The FBI are legalized criminals like the rest of them, though they do something worthwhile once in a while.

This.
I'd say this board is even MORE flakey/flip-floppy than liberals. Hell, most still can't even decide whether to defend Milo's pedophilia remarks or not.

Shills won't survive the coming war

no

What's the fucking point of more nukes? Do you have any idea how many fucking nukes we have? How much more than anyone else? Spending money on more is retarded.

wtf i believe pizzagate now

>an organization populated by the most red-blooded and patriotic Americans

Citation needed, sweetie

>free
you need to pay for that

also
>tiny trump maymays

this shit's real? my fucking sides. you loose even in memefare

>FBI does their job and investigates Clinton.

Sup Forums cheers

>FBI breaks the law and leaks classified tapes that they shouldn't have in the first place because you need a warrant to record a US citizen.

Sup Forums goes wtf!

>Sup Forums is one person

kys.

Lol, there's not going to be a civil war, cause Trump supporters aren't going to do shit when his probable impeachment arrives.

Now, a foreign war instigated by Trump, that's a lot more likely.

>It's real
Whoa I always talked about the slippery slope but I never thought it was real.

Fuck Drumpf

>implying the nukes aren't for ayyys

Hey miss, that is why Sup Forums is the greatest forum on Earth. We DON'T think. Nobody has a monopoly on truth.

And you're mentally disabled for thinking that Trump has the power to shut down the PROPAGANDA ARMS OF SEVERAL CONGLOMERATES RUN BY GLOBALISTS AND/OR POLITICAL ADVERSARIES.

>Fixed that for you

>CNN runs fake news story
>Shills come on here to shill it
Totally not coordinated.

Dude it was weeks ago when the FBI came out openly stating Trump has zero ties to Russia.

The odds of Hillary Clinton being proven to diddle little girls while Bill fucks them is exponentially higher then any libtard crybaby rumor actually getting Trump in trouble.

>>FBI does their job and investigates Clinton.
>Sup Forums cheers
Here's a more accurate assessment.

>FBI investigates Clinton
Sup Forums cheers
>FBI says they didn't find shit
Sup Forums shits on FBI
>FBI reopens investigation days before the election
Sup Forums cheers
>Trump wins, says he is not going to investigate or lock up Clinton
Sup Forums gets cucked
>FBI investigates the Trump administration on connections to Russia
Sup Forums shits on FBI

Kek

Trumpfags are way worse than Obamabots

I guess this is the hourly designated shill thread

At least you dumbasses are containing yourselves to one place

Hurt durr we have a new word called deepstate to explain why everyone hates trump! It's definitely not because he sucks!

I'd support that line of thought more if they couldn't just throw Ceres at us.

>loose

Someone need some grammar lessons?
And it is free; if you live here and have a story that you want to write about, no one is stopping you from publishing it on a blog.

You'll probably need someone to write it for you, though.

Yeah, but now that Tiny Hands Trump is in office, maybe people will give a shit about USA's war crimes again.

>heh, plebs, i hate everyone equally

It's going to get worse as things get more unhinged.

Denied quints proves Kek hates you because although you got the timeline right you didn't know the motive for our complaints which is we want a moral and just FBI and we aren't getting it.

Your last point is complete BS because the FBI blatantly leaked to the press and have constantly blurred the line from being public servants to being Democrat stooges and its getting disgusting. That is what we are mad about.

>because the FBI blatantly leaked to the press
Do you have a shred of evidence to back that up?

>muh coordinated shill campaign
Do you have a shred of evidence to back that up?

>wont pursue criminal investigation against shillary
>spreads disinfo about trump
>"patriotic"

>WAAH STOP INVESTIGATING ME
>I ORDER YOU TO STOP INVESTIGATING ME

gosh, I wonder why?

>poorto rico

>>wont pursue criminal investigation against shillary
Are you talking about the FBI or Trump?

why does the Federal Bureau of Investigation have the power to investigate?

its a mystery

>(((CNN))) pushing the evil Russia meme

What? Afraid to argue the story?

When new evidence comes to light, such as the firing of a top advisor that had Russian communications, then that warrants new investigations. The FBI is currently investigating it now, btw.

Also, it appears the WH doesn't have enough intel or backing to institute their new travel ban; now we know why they keep delaying the ban.

Nigga you are fucking Brazilian. The fuck are you doing calling me poor?

keep it in your own stall?

Wants them to stop wasting taxpayer dollars on information that hasn't held any weight since it's been released. This is a bad thing because?

yes

FLUMPF BTFO HOW WILL YARUMPH FAGS EVER RECOVER

geeee

I wonder if CNN is making up a fake news story

except trumps already delivering his promises

We even had FBI role players saying the the entire FBI was backing trump.

There was no crime committed.

>(((CNN)))
>not fake news

Not gonna lie, former CNN viewer here. This is fucking hilarious watching CNN crash and burn. but in all seriousness we can't let these guys get the press credentials.

Except that OP's picture says Fox News Sunday.

CNN's sources:

"multiple US officials briefed on the matter"
"White House officials"
"according to a U.S. law enforcement official"
"The same White House official said"
"A law enforcement official says "

There are zero verifiable sources for this 'story'.

Move along, it's more fake news

The WH has already made a statement confirming that this happened. So, is it fake now?

"But a White House cial later corrected their version of events to confirm what the law enforcement official described."

CNN broke the story first, fox is just reporting on the story based on what CNN has reported.

The story broke an hour and a half ago, faglord.

Maybe if you used your brain you could check the date on the OP image. But you're a fookin idiot.

>"But a White House (((((((((((((official))))))))))) later corrected their version of events to confirm what the law enforcement official described."
>"The White House and the FBI declined to comment publicly for this story."
Are they even trying anymore.

>lets Hillary off after breaking the law
it was to play off persecution complexes and to make the system look unfair by purposefully delaying real investigation and making it look like it was longer than it actually was
no arrest

See The white house confirmed it. Still fake?