"Why Straight White Women Perpetuate the Patriarchy"

"Why Straight White Women Perpetuate the Patriarchy"

medium.com/@emmalindsay/why-straight-white-women-perpetuate-the-patriarchy-60b8fd585b74#.uoxqrqcu9

dat get

R.I.P. horny hijabi

There used to be a really brilliant anti-white western women blog once.
It was by some guy using facts and redpills about feminism. Had lots of support from different people.
He received constant abuse from feminists.

Gotta be honest. I'd totally race mix with a cute fair skinned asian. Too bad they're a myth.

>and how I'm indicative of how useless and pathetic all muslims are
Jesus christ, user. I am diamonds now. Thanks a lot.

Fuck OP´s picture and fuck whoever tought of it. Hatred of your own race is the worst thing you can do. Who thinks like this? A self-hating SJW Asian or a White beta who gets off the idea of degrade an Asian woman like this, because he can´t find a dateable White woman who doesn´t degrade him?

uh oh looks like i've stumbled on the weird part of Sup Forums

I think the ultimate redpill is realizing women of all races want to be dominated and colonized.

Koreans? Haafu Japs?
Pic related is a haafu, and you tell me she doesn´t look kinda white.

There's a sexpat in Thailand who posts pics like that on here and on Sup Forums.

>Too bad they're a myth.
what?

>haafu
meh. I'd rather a pure asian that looks "good enough" actually.

Why?

Because it's worked so well for them for millennia, and they've never had to really shoulder the burden men have in conquering and creating the world we know today.

Come to California francebro. There are lots of Asian qts.

It's from an Asian girl's Tumblr

Sorry it doesn't seem like I share your definition of cute.
Also no (amount of) pussy is worth living in commie hell.

I find it funny how white women shit all over white men, but most nonwhite women fetishize white men. But as soon as you get with a non white women they try to control you and rule all over you. My brother married an asian then a latina and divorced them for the same reasons, they got out of control. I've had the same experiences with brown women too, At first I dated a muslim girl and turned her against Islam, but as soon as I treated her like an equal she went insane with power. Then I dated an Indian girl, same problem. I dunno what to do.

>Also no (amount of) pussy is worth living in commie hell.
well you have a point there. I should probably just move to Japan at this point

>My brother married an asian then a latina and divorced them for the same reasons, they got out of control
Sorry to drop that truth bomb on you, but it's not a racial problem. It's how women are. They must be kept in check.

Dude, most of them are on our side. Shit isn't as bad as the media would have you believe

>they try to control you and rule all over you.
in what way? My japanese gf doesn't do that unless you count being clingy

You guys dont understand. Brown women want white women as trophy husbands because we're nice and dont treat them like shit. But when we begin treating them like equals they think we're weak and begin treating us like trash.

I think it stems from the third world mentality, women are treated like shit in their home countries, when they come to the west they have so much freedom for the first time in their lives that they go insane and eventually turn on those who gave them that freedom.

>52% of white women voted for trump

I'm willing to bet 80% of those women in that demographic were not in their prime attractive age and 18-26, most women that grew up in this era are too far off the deep liberal end that they pretty much are only to snap out of it when they're already too fat and ugly and no man wants them.

not where i live

何だ?てめえ、糞外人が早くと死ね!

expect this and more as a gaijin in Japan.

Try dating a white women then post results.
Protip: it will be the same, because;
>when we begin treating them like equals
there's your problem.

Women aren't to be treated as equals because they are incapable of logical thought, they are driven solely on emotion. So when you discard the responsibility of thinking in her stead, she loses her shit and turns on you.

I'm not a thin skinned liberal faggot so i dont care. Also irl most japanese like white people.

>implying I'd ever have the balls to even talk to one
お願い答えなさい

This has to be the fault of rough sex and S&M being haram. I bet if her husband could make her his toy in bed, that would straighten her up, and all these fantasies would disappear.

They're nice if you're visiting. When they find out you're moving in to live there the attitude changes drastically.

but do w/e you want with your life, just know what you're walking into. Also, they're a lot nicer if you actually put the effort into learning at least to speak basic japanese.

Rough sex is haram? That can't be right

日本語もうペラペラだもん。漢字はあまり書けないけどさ

The Quran is female fanfic. It's basically fifty shades of grey taken to an extreme, and the spread of Islam is caused mostly by women.
Why do you think feminists never attack Islam? It's the ultimate rape fantasy.

i'd conquer her homeland if you know what i mean

checked

>the spread of Islam is caused mostly by women

It's probably more due to the fact that apostasy is punishable by death, retard