Got into Harvard (because I am an ubermensch)

If you're a NEET and complain about anything then FUCK YOU. Want to change the world? Get your life in order. Who else in Pol has their shit together?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c
warosu.org/sci/thread/7961462
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gratz on your acceptance

Thanks man - still shooting for Yale

You are going to be surrounded by pretentious douches that have a difficult time thinking outside of the box. I don't envy you. How do I know this? I went to a military college, graduated, met a girl, and met her friends that went to Harvard. They all suck. Do your best not to become one.

I've thought about this. Considering taking a full ride at a very slightly lower-ranked school so that I don't have to be held by the nuts for a decade at a big firm.

>Considering taking a full ride at a very slightly lower-ranked school
Do it. Unless you are fortunate enough to have your parents pay for your education that is the best option. Sure, it doesn't have the same weight in name but if you thrive there you can compete with the best of them. There are some schools in the US that are absolute hidden gems.

Here is the fun thing about Ivy league schooling. Their alumni network isn't nearly as strong as it seems and some of them are dumber than fence posts. The legacies and affirmative action kids fall into those categories. Find a school with a good alumni network, work hard, made good friends, and have confidence in whatever you do.

Gratz.
I will soon have shit under control, even tho my family is very unstable.
Was a hard keeping my head in one piece and not losing it completely.
We'r gonna make it bruh.
zeeez would want it

>i'm pretty good at academics
>I'M REALLY GOING PLACES

hehehehehehehehehehehehehe

;)

What are you going to study?

You're a Jew?

post proof OP

You'd better be pursuing pure mathematics, you fucking faggot.

How will you change the world, though?

why are you coming on Sup Forums to show off? nobody gives a shit white boy

>He fell for the (((higher education))) meme
Sad!

Muh pure math. Fuck off you filthy faggot.

Applied math master race!

>got permission to pay kikes hundreds of thousands per year for diversity training

Wow who did you have to Kill?

Harvard is a leftist communist shithole. Most of the people there are legacy's anyway. Yeah they're smart but they're misguided.

I'm pretty affirmative about how you achieved it.

how old are you and what harvard school?

I almost certainly will, if I'm honest. And yeah, I've been shocked by how dumb some Harvard Law students actually are, if I'm honest.

Uh, the law? Is that a trick question?

NO. I'm a WASP

At law school? You tarded?

graduate of the 'harvard of canada' topkek at that sjw infested rats nest

I transferred out of Harvard because I couldn't connect with anyone. There's literally nobody normal there. Either some crazy third worlders who barely speak English, Chinese workaholics, Jews who don't leave their social circle of other Jews, children of world leaders who don't talk to regular people, or autistic white kids who never go outside. It's the least normal place in the world. I went to Columbia instead and I still hated it. College in the 21st century is fucking cancer.

Law school - hence the emblem. I'm 27

>I didn't get accepted: the post

>At law school? You tarded?

>implying anyone could deduce you got into law school from your stupidly generic OP " I GOT INTO HARVARD"

yeah you are going to fail faggot, attention to detail is of the utmost importance in law

Yeah, I noticed this as well. The tour guide was a half-breed injun with a bulging camel toe who said "like" after every word. I was actually disgusted. This is who they chose to be their face?

We were all stupid fucking naive kids at one point. Let him think he's going to be a big business boy.

Only one school uses (used) the bundles of wheat, pleb

Harvard is less than 10% white male

It has as many jews as whites.

All the more reason why I should go, imo. It'll be an intolerable 3 years thought, I agree.

Is you father owning law firm? Whats your background ?

Nope. I was working class for years. Was parking cars at a used car lot and working as a busboy until my early 20s. My old man is an electrician, and I worked with him a bit once too.

Here is a Harvard professor who recently retired:

youtube.com/watch?v=q90kmUbEv7c

This is the environment you're walking into

To be fair, you barely hinted at going into a law program.

Isn't Harvard insanely expensive? Wouldn't you rather buy some land or a nice car?

I know. But if we are going to shift it we need to be inside it. My interest is business, but if the opportunity to help reform this nightmare presents itself, I'll take it.

That's the main reason I'm considering a full ride at a lower-ranked school. It's hard to say no to Harvard though, man.

It'd probably be a mistake to turn down the scholarship though just to prove a point that I can do it. Torn.

Ah yes, MIT Law. Or Princeton Law for that matter.

>he didn't get accepted in to MIT

>*holds up le spork* XD

That's obviously not real, right?

MIT sends emojis in their acceptance letter? That's fucking pathetic.

Jesus, I just read it. America is doomed. At least HLS didn't try pulling shit like this.

Its fake dummy.

Just don't make a major life decision just to please your parents, mate.

I'm not. I'm trying to figure out what the Harvard Law premium is worth over other top schools. Kind of doubt that it's $180,000. It'd probably be dumb to turn down the cash.

warosu.org/sci/thread/7961462

way to go, user

When you actually enter the working world, you begin to see how many Sup Forumsfags are just insecure, radicalized morons

>not UoT
how embarrassing for you user

Not reading that but I presume you're showing me that it's fake. I feel better knowing that.

way to expose your own ignorance

he posted the Harvard Law CoA

law schools are pretty segregated from the rest

and generally much more conservative than the undergrad population

>falling for the post secondary meme
Have fun with your debt retard.

where did you go to school, user?

Starting salary is $180,000 for first year associates, and climbs by between $10,000 and $20,000 each year after that. Maxes out close to $400,000.

Nice politics

Go to to dickwave the university you allegedly got accepted to instead of sliding threads on this board

AND if you read my post you'd see I'm also considering a full-ride scholarship at a lower-ranked school. btfo, indeed.

>imblynig you get a job right off the bat

From Harvard Law? Where the employment rate is 99% and median salary is $160,000? Yeah. Not too worried.

Wasted trips on a waste of a human.
I'll hit you up when I need a cheap lawyer Mr. Lionel Hutz.

I'm sure it will be interesting seeing the large-scale grooming of the next generation of the American elite.

lol, alright bub.