Do you retards really not understand this is Islamic propaganda?

do you retards really not understand this is Islamic propaganda?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2Nfvc8WMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

zen-sunni master race signing in

He drew a lot from Islam/Arab culture but it's hardly Islamic.

I've read the book. How is it Islamic propaganda?

It's just a book retard. While Akmed impregnates real women you will complain about a fucking BOOK that hardly anyone thinks about anymore

Fuck off.

I did....and also realized they fight for "spice"....same peso words from Podesta et. al.

Another dot connect

you sound like a mentat to me
>he didn't drink the juice of sapho

Pedo words

Middle east fetishism pops up a lot in western fiction.
The problem is many people that use it i their works now can't see the difference between using themes and outright muslim/arab worship.

It's not propaganda, it's a treatise/dissection of Islam. Specifically of the prophet Muhammad, paralleled by Paul. A young minor nobleman who marries an older women and becomes a messiah of a desert bumpkin people and leads them to conquest over the known world/universe.

But it's not pro-Islam. How do you know? Because it's not pro-Paul. Muad'dib is consistently characterized as a Machiavellian warmonger who cares only about his family and his self-derived interpretation of a prophecy which he knows to be contrived.

Leto II is the "good guy." He's the one who is portrayed as making tough, apparently "evil" decisions for the greater good. Lrn 2 read

All I understand is that it is boring as fuck.

I think you're reaching a little buddy.

It was written long before Islamic terrorism was a threat. And Herbert wasn't a muzzie. And the book also draws heavily on Kabbalah. You're full of shit

>anything longer than muh Koran is boring.

It's literally based on Ibn Khaldun's theories of 'asabiyya and Bedouin culture.

Never imagined /pol would have a Dune thread pop up once in a while.

I miss scifi like this, instead of the harlequin pink scifi being regurgitated nowadays.

Space mohammed best mohammed.

Yeah it's about desert worms, we get it

You want a real redpill, watch how much the creators of Tremors knew about jews

While Achmed is praying 5 times a day, Sven impregnates real women.

Fuck off

this thread deserves some shit-tier memes.

??????

the action is near constant. i couldn't bear your thoughts on actual literature

No it's not.

It's pretty tradical tho, butletarian jihad and galactic feudalism when?

Nice reading comprehension you literal retard.

It's about the illusion of religion and the manipulation of it in order obtain dominance. Muad'dib is a plague. An exalted one. But the book makes no qualms about belittling the efforts of Hitler in comparison to Paul's acheivements.

But Paul tries to stop the holy crusade but fails partly because his followers are fanatics and partly because he wants to avoid becoming the worm?

I don't own a Koran. Neither do I own a Bible or any religious manifest for that matter.

lel

the protagonist is literally Muhammad. ie white man bringing mastery to dune coons

muhammad was red-haired btw and white

Do Muslims ride sandworms and have spice powers?

So anti-technology religious fanatics who launch a galaxy wide genocidal pogrom ae the 'good' guys? Dune taught me straight up wretched real politik and manuvering between minor powers is infinitely preferable to moral absolutist path. Herbert straight up has his characters go mass-killers and in no way is it propaganda. Paul's arc is a straight warning to the west to have nothing to with fixed belief structures, particularly super-hardline sand people ones.

You filthy Zionist Croat piece of shit.

>literally ordered the first 9 books today

AIs first, bashar.

CANCEL IT seriously the only good ones are the Frank Herbert originals, the others are written by his money-grubbing son and hack ghost-writers and they are garbage.

Its first and foremost high fantasy that is sort of based on middle east.

Secondly its not even pro-freeman like within the books. The Jihad was something that was to be avoided but very easy to do

It's based on the Book of Revelation with Oil cross multiplied with Lawrence of Arabia and explores the GREAT GAME/

>
For the first book yah

Second book is more about the dangers of hero worship

and In the third I believe someone becomes a man-worm hybrid

Die sind alle scheiße, Bruder.

His sons books are not as deep but they follow his fathers outlines and if you enjoy the fathers books you will enjoy the sons. Fuck off. They're good, even if the originals were great.

this:

After the first book, I would compare the story thus; a man starts writing a diary, and eventually does nothing but write his diary.

This chart is correct

I will also say that Dune 1 is REALLY good. Probably my favourite fantasy book

Frank Herbert was raised Catholic and later converted to Zen Buddhism.
He also hated communists and authoritarians.
Kwisatz Haderach is derived from Hebrew.
The protagonist is literally also Hamlet and Lawrence of Arabia, and Dune is in large part a warning about how dangerous an actual messiah is.

You're both fucking retarded.

he fucks up the entire universe
he's the prophet gone all wrong
sounds more politically accurate than ever to me

Bump. /ourbook/

ye

Thanks mates
I will check out the first 4 books then

Thats because you lack intellect and prefer to read MLP comics

>Islamic Propaganda
The Fremen were literally a tool for the Bene Gesserit and for Paul.

They had the rituals and knowledge to awaken the Kwisatz Haderach for the BG.
Then they acted as Paul's force to take over the universe.

It's hardly propaganda as much as it's just Arab culture. Besides, most of the Fremen and Islamic influences are gone by God Emperor.

Dune cat controls the spice.

t. Özgür Gülückü

The message of that book series is literally "beware of prophet Muhammad."

Is there any Dune book that doesn't have to do with fucking space politics and shit? I just want to read about the fremen riding sandworms and their relationship with the desert planet and literally nothing else.

Okay Harkonnen, whatever you say

This. Read the last ones by his sons only if you want a conclusion to a cliffhanger, and don't expect anything decent. They're objectively garbage.

No classic dune book fits that description. You could try one of the newer ones if you can bear their fanfic-tier stories that are written by transvestites on Valium but i would strongly advise against that.

Start with the first book, it has a good portion of Freemen content to absorb

No, I've read the first one, and I love it, even with all it's weird internal monologues that everyone is always doing and for some reason going "ah-h-h-h-h-h".
I just want sandworms, spice, and sand, is that too much to ask?
fuck you brian, fuck you to hell

and Muhammad is literally Jesus before Jesus. Explains why most white male christians are straight cucks. Liberals get called cucks but they're not weighed down by paranoia about displacement losing superiority. Only conservative racist bigots secretly fantasize about their wife/gf getting impregnated by black cock.

Srry man, i feel the same way regarding House Tleilax but aside their doings in the grand sheme, not much of their innerts to read about

BARON HARKONNEN DID NOTHING WRONG

It was the early 1950s
People were more idealistic about Arabs back then
Science-fiction/fantasy writers were more idealistic back then

Aww dude no, stick with the ones written by papa Herbert, his son ruined it

> NOT KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ANYTHING, NEVER MIND YOUR OWN HISTORY YOU FILTHY PLEB

This. Orientalism was always a popular movement in the arts of the West. It's foreign and mysticism-laden enough to be fantastical, but not so alien that the reader/viewer doesn't relate at all (like with savage African tribes or whatever).

>Some words sound vaguely Arabic
>Most capitalist and secular book on the planet
Islamic propaganda guys

It's association with the middle east is a little stronger than that my lad...as in the whole setting and Fremen people emulate arabic culture.

You didn't read the novel if you say that, and
why is this board so biased against islam anyway?
1# enemy is globalism, jews, and western traitors.

Being inspired by Arabic cultures doesn't make it Islamic propaganda. What values does it express that in your mind are in line with Islam?

>Fremen
>Freemen
>Free men
>America
fixed it for you

>idealistic
Did you read Messiah of Dune? lmao

>1# enemy is globalism, jews

>Scratch a conservative and you find someone who prefers the past over any future. Scratch a liberal and find a closet aristocrat.

What did he mean by this ?

>mfw the Jews show up completely out of nowhere and for absolutely no reason despite it being the year 6 million and every other culture has massively changed and intermingled
>not the Jews though, still pure

It's by a wide margin the least idealistic and most cynical fiction I've ever read.

I doubt its longer than the koran

The movie is still great too despite Lynch's issues with it.

I love the Dune universe, setting and the politics of the houses. But then the writer completely destroys it by the end of the first book and the whole story goes out of wack.

Propaganda doesn't matter if you're aware of it and aware of your thoughts.

Then Dune, Bible, Quran, Book of the Dead, Mein Kampf, Capital, Invisible Hand, Atlas Shrugged and the myriad others are just interesting glimpses into the minds of mad people.

it's realistic as fuck, that's the charm of the series, even when Paul tried to avoid all the negative implications of the Golden Path, he failed miserably.

if you say that the novel is Muslim propaganda because Fremen = Towelheads you are implying that the Muslims are just a tool that it's being used by a bigger threat without knowing it, just like the Fremen.

What do you believe in then? Are you magically immune to politics? You realize that simply denying something's existence and ignoring it won't make it go away?

If you want to start with a book, read pic related.

Then watch Lawrence of Arabia.

Then read Dune.

Then watch Jorodorsky's Dune documentary.

>CANCEL IT seriously the only good ones are the Frank Herbert originals, the others are written by his money-grubbing son and hack ghost-writers and they are garbage.
I have read them all, and can agree with this 100%. I think you will be disappointed with the followup trilogys.

This.

Golden-path-following master-race is real. Leto sacrificed himself so that Humanity could never go extinct. He had foreseen the end of Dune and of the Spice and the collapse of the Empire in a universal civil war comparable to Armageddon.

He did what he could, considering his abilities. His plan was a success.

Tleilaxu mater race reporting in, fuck Honored Matres, fuck Bene Gesserit cunts.

>he doesn't turn women into womb-machines

top lel, next thing you're gonna tell me is that I should suffer a woman to talk to me

Fremen masterrace reporting in.
>His name is a killing word...

OP is an illiterate cunt who can't understand metaphors and political commentary.

Merkel does this now . Europe enlist now the fierce desert warriors on a holy jihad!

Take this (you) friend.

Trump now controls the Spice!

>Be tleilaxu
>Be a beta nerd that'll always do what he's told
>Will never rank up because he's not genetically developped to
>Shitty desk job everyday
>Always afraid of a Face-dancer (French Canadian, sorry for the probably wrong translation) trying to stab you at work if you slack off
>Ugly dwarf to boot
Yeah, no thanks.

only the 3 houses books are worth it and just because they are 'fun' to read and expand the universe somewhat, or if you like the ecology aspect of the series. It seems that they were made mainly to introduce teenage readers into the series.

youtube.com/watch?v=VZ2Nfvc8WMw

NAAaaaa Naaaa Nanaaaa !

Yes, I am immune to politics.

I don't feel any attachment to financial or societal left and right, or the center.

I don't ascribe to a set of dogmatic beliefs or views, but try to see every issue from as many perspectives as I can and then either ignore it if it is close to meaningless within context or do what I can if it is not and things are going the wrong way.

I make temporary alliances with whatever entity would make a good ally on particular issues, but I tell them in not uncertain terms the nature of the relationship.

Anything less would be relinquishing my own responsibilities and duties.

>it has a jihad in it. The TV told me to be scared of that word because its part of muslim terrorism. That was the end of my thinking before this shitpost.

you can kill yourself now.

What are you talking about?

Nah man. It's face-dancer in English too

>Islamic Propoganda
>The (((Bene Gesserit))) are their greatest ally and the source of their messiah
Yeah ok.